SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:05 pm

everglow wrote:The last of them!

CUTE-TAAAYS. The flying kiss, the kisses blown back in return, the head tilt, the longing look back... Feels. I'm having them.
thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Giphy
via GIPHY

This one cracks me up. The loop makes it look like they can't stop blowing kisses to each other.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by kerriway Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:07 pm

lleyki wrote:
Raquel is the Latin/Spanish equivalent for Rachel but Jerome is not Spanish. Latinos would use Jeronimo.

Right, I get that. But we were speculating on why she wouldn't say what secret name her Final 1 has for her because according to her, people would figure out who it is if she said. And one reason I can think of that is because whatever it is, is likely something Spanish-related.

Ah I see! Yeah Bryan definitely has a Spanish name for Rachel.

Last edited by kerriway on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:07 pm

Bryan to me is a gem among contestants on this show. Just awesome. Can't wait for this week to pass.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:08 pm

I'm so excited for these two to be reunited next week and hopefully never have to be apart ever again Smiley Can't wait!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:16 pm

I can't wait to see the ATFR. these two kids aren't going to keep their hands off one another laugh out loud they seem to be one of the happiest couples at this point imo so well hopefully it stays that way. I'm so hopeful heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:31 pm

I wonder if Rachel will tell at the finale that Bryan spent his time to study his license and find a new place and move his stuff. probably since CH will ask them their plans

i really think he is moving in TX. The engagement start in TX, then FL... FL will also be a farewell on top of engagement IMO

So she brought her dog in LA (cage)? I do not understand that unless she plans to stay a while in LA......

When is the DWTS announcement for the casts?

ETA: I am changing my mind and ping pong either TX or NYC... today is NYC laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:59 pm

holy guacamole laugh out loud thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f60d

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 20482185_107720869912205_3024187568053813248_n
https://instagram.com/p/BXRE51zjH9N/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:09 pm

something I cooked up in my imagination during yoga class  (...not very zen  Smiley ...)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:49 pm

@Diana laugh out loud nice to see some drooling comments in the IG!

@agentcurls that's a fantastic vid with our very own Canadian Brian Adams. Wow, well done!!! clapping! Love it!

I will tweet that to Rachel!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:00 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Diana wrote:holy guacamole laugh out loud thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f60d

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 20482185_107720869912205_3024187568053813248_n
https://instagram.com/p/BXRE51zjH9N/

OMG, I am in love with Bryon!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

you should have added #thebachelorette to reach more fans no?

what a beautiful fan video!!!! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911