SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:43 am

That picture of them in all black is so stunning!! They're such a beautiful couple and look so great together. Hope they're as happy on afr (and always, duhhh) as they were in that pic Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by makeover Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:28 am

clueless wrote:I sincerely do not care who Rachel picks as her F1....however when I look at the pictures of Rachel and Bryan (above) and Rachel and Peter (on his fan page) taken supposedly on their LCD's, to me and JMHO, there is no comparison as to the happiness that shines from Rachel and Bryan as opposed to Rachel and Peter.  If just considering body language, imho, the pic above screams we are a couple, in love with each other, in the same place with each other at the same time...
Good Post
That is why I can never understand how Bryan can be thought of as a "default F1". Like Olivia Caridi likes to say in her recaps, Rachel is obsessed with Bryan and they are obsessed with each other.

If for some reason CH tries to stir some poop during AFTR, don't worry, Big Rach would come out to play. brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 2498057887 She's got this. You know how she's like when she's in mama bear protective mode.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Team Brachel, not that we need more confirmation, but one more piece of Bryan and Rachel in the same house at the suspected SHV weekend ,thanks to @socalfan

socalfan wrote:These photos are from the same house listed on Trulia, and the photos look to be from June 2017.  Not much to go one from Bryan and Rachel's Stories of their SHV July 15 weekend, but I'm confident this is where they were.
brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Pillow10
brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Redcou11
brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Pillow11
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19738117/7]brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Redcou10[https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers/url]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:52 pm

I love another smoking gun laugh out loud. And I adore that Rachel isn't all made up. I'm sure Bryan finds her beautiful any way because she is. heartbeat

So excited for Monday
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:03 pm

I love that picture of Bryan/Rachel in all black. Their chemistry shines through whether they're in motion or in stills. I love all the confirmation we continue to get thanks to @socalfan. Rachel is very naturally pretty in the SHV pic. I honestly don't see how there can be any doubt that Bryan is F1 IMO. I just don't believe in conspiracy theories laugh out loud. Can't wait until Monday! Team #Brachel.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:09 pm

Like Olivia Caridi likes to say in her recaps, Rachel is obsessed with Bryan and they are obsessed with each other.

I have to admit, I do think it's hilarious every time Olivia says how obsessed with Bryan Rachel is. She and Sharleen have been two of the ones pretty much for weeks going, "yeah it's Bryan and it's so obvious".

eta: Awesome find with the SHV. I remember most speculated when Rachel posted that Story that she was likely on a SHV visit and the same for Bryan's.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:15 pm

sdmom wrote:This morning Bryan made a comment on Will's IG. Guess what it's about? Haircut  and barber ! So maybe he finally got his beard trimmed today?

Isn't this weekend traditionally the People Magazine shoot? Maybe haircut is for that? (shrug)

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Fan video: https://youtu.be/oR0ANN_4wGA

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:49 pm

kerriway wrote:
lleyki wrote:
2observe wrote:
My guess is it's something in Spanish.

That was my guess too. Like maybe it's Raquel or something close to it, which correct me if I'm wrong, is the Spanish equivalent to Rachel.

Raquel is the Latin/Spanish equivalent for Rachel but Jerome is not Spanish. Latinos would use Jeronimo. Names like Jerome, Tyrone, Curtis, Andre used to be very common black names. IMO Rachel's using Jerome as an inside joke because lots of black people wanted her/ pressured her to be with a black man. She may want to be careful/more PC...those same people will be offended by this usage.  Again this is pure speculation.

ETA: I however, anything is possible. It's also just as likely that the name is random or has some kind of unique meaning to Rachel and/or Bryan. I do hope no one asks her why they picked Jerome though, I have a feeling it's a can of worms.

I don't think the use of that name would be found to be offensive.  This may sound silly, but we often give non-blacks stereotypically urban names as a sign of endearment and acceptance.  It may be indicating that he has soul or whatever.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:53 pm

More Brachel proof yes

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 20582954_1813709532272978_1335201501492019200_n
bachelorinsider It all goes down MONDAY! #TheBachelorette final rose. @TheRachLindsay and her fiancé IN OUR LIMO with @lisbug! Subscribe and watch link in bio!
https://instagram.com/p/BXYT3dJjnWL/

Sweet girl is GLOWING! heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:59 pm

I don't understand the clue no idea
Care to explain please?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:15 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I don't understand the clue no idea
Care to explain please?
Because she filmed this interview with her fiancé in LA yesterday when Peter was in Madison still. Smiley

imo
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911