SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpCGRY69nmM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeTcfgwGS_M
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:43 pm

pbmax wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:Welcome @ukglasgowkiiss! Stay awhile.
I was thinking about episode one when Bryan tricked Rachel into saying: "Of all the men, the one I like the most is Bryan." Then episode five during their one-on-one time, Bryan tells Rachel: "I feel like we're going to fall in love at the end of all this to be honest with you." Bryan and his prophetic words. laugh out loud. Almost Monday!

It's the little cute simple things like that, is what draws you...not the so-call "smooth talk". Lets her know he is a fun guy.
bestbud! yes so agree. I actually love the sound of his voice, the softly spoken way has been misconstrued imo as the 'smooth' thing. But the words he chooses are direct deliberate & consistently backed up by his actions & reactions to Rachel. There is a man in love giving his all.

I said it on the finale thread but at times think the 'latin lover' stereotype has been applied to Bryan by some if the audience plus perhaps tptb in edit& it seems to make people low key suspicious of him. Culturally this stereotype is also unhelpful as it seems to generalise that all latin american men are 'smooth' or fiery. Not looking too deeply into this but i think it is a factor at play.

He has a lot of ammo to back up his quiet confidence with too, his amazing highly useful (for Rachel) job as chiropractor , Rachel will be very well adjusted as Mrs Abasolo, established home, ready to settle down & have kids, emotional intelligence, supportive partner,loves his family,  patience, Abs olo, funny, Miami maaaan, Columbian cultural heritage, dances, kisses, lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 1105969562
sweet kiss
Just such a catch. They make a great couple. :sweetheart:

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCerulean Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Hello all! handwave

I'm a new member and I am so enjoying this site. I love that there is no bashing or name calling! I am a Bryan fan and I'm really hopeful that Rachel picked the man that wanted HER from the moment he saw her!

I have read through most of the posts on the site and I didn't see this mentioned, but maybe I just missed it. When I was looking on the TV Guide site, the only cast member photo that's visible is Bryan's, it's been that way for a few weeks now. I checked just now it only has Bryan's (and DeMario's??!!). Any body else notice this?

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bachelorette/cast/100447/

And if I've posted this in the wrong place, my apologies!
DarkCerulean
DarkCerulean

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:39 pm

@DarkCerulean :Welcome I am glad you joined and are enjoying the vibe here. We are all about respect for each other while expressing our varied opinions. IMO we have the best sleuthing/sleuthers here too. Have fun!! Smiley
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:02 am

@Shelayne  and @DarkCerulean welcome to the fun! Smiley

I love this song for them beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:16 am

@TheWrongReasons   Thanks for sharing this.  Just shows that there is way more to them than just kissing

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:18 am

@Just Looking NP and I completely agree Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:41 am

Arms by Christina Perri is such a Brachel song (from R's POV), IMO. I wish someone would make a video with that song. Praying

Christina Perri's explanation of the song wrote:"Arms' is about the fight between your heart and your mind. Your heart wants to be loved but your head is always telling you reasons not to be with him or her, or how you are not worth the love. It's about the struggle and finally giving in when you're wrapped in their arms. Then you get it. Then you feel loved and love wins."
Source

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:35 am

@makeover I'm a huge fan of that song and yes, it's perfect for Brachel whipped

Some parts I find to be especially significant for them;

I never thought that You would be the one to hold my heart
But you came around
And you knocked me off the ground from the start

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms around me and I'm home

How many times will let you me change my mind and turn around
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
Source

I hope there will be many more fan vids after the finale - I used to watch so many of them for scripted TV couples and have always enjoyed the mini romantic film nature of them.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:17 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@makeover I'm a huge fan of that song and yes, it's perfect for Brachel whipped

Some parts I find to be especially significant for them;

I never thought that You would be the one to hold my heart
But you came around
And you knocked me off the ground from the start

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms around me and I'm home

How many times will let you me change my mind and turn around
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
Source

I hope there will be many more fan vids after the finale - I used to watch so many of them for scripted TV couples and have always enjoyed the mini romantic film nature of them.

Wow, yes those lyrics are pretty accurate imo. Keep thinking of how that happened on Desirees season & how happy she is now, letting someone `give`to you when you are so used to being the giving chasing one is hard to do but once it happens you are content & happy forever more, well, as long as the rest of the relationship is strong too.  To me once I recognised that was the deal & started to only rate men who wanted to give me the world, or were able to be givers, then it quickly led to finding my one.
I love the videos @agentcurls makes. Maybe they might consider that song.
One more sleep :sending flowers

Also @Shelayne @DarkCerulean Welcomeparty!

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:21 am

Just found this video.  Don't know if it's been posted yet. Updated - the video was removed. :-(

Last edited by composer53 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911