SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:41 am

@makeover he's got quick wit, I loved his fast comment on the smile/butt question. He's laid back, calm, doesn't need to be the center of the attention, but can bring the laughs too. I like him a lot.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:47 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@makeover he's got quick wit, I loved his fast comment on the smile/butt question. He's laid back, calm, doesn't need to be the center of the attention, but can bring the laughs too. I like him a lot.
:yes: He has the wit to match Rachel. When Lis asked him whether he would have picked out that ring pop for her (kind of a tricky question  cheeky ), Rachel was like "don't answer that!" but he came out with an even better answer (that he would have chosen a different flavor, laugh out loud).

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:07 am

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:20 am

Bryan is soo fine !!! Him and Rachel make a gorgeous couple.

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 am

I'm bummed they got only one minute on Jimmy Kimmel. What happened there?!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:53 am

I was disappointed because I stayed up last nigh, expecting to see Brachel on Jimmy Kimmel doing an actual interview. But glad to see they are doing other interviews. I love that instagram post from Bryan. beatingheart He does really, really love her. I noticed that Bryan gained like more than 50,000 instagram followers from last night to this morning. I was pleasantly surprised by ATFR and the focus on the positive, and how many cheers Bryan got when he came out. A few folks even gave him a standing ovation. I loved how he proposed to her again. I am quite hopeful for these two. The open communication, similar life goals, best friends aspect are great foundations for them.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:02 am

I have never been a big fangirl, but that changed with Bryan.  To me, he is one of the finest, most outstanding, bachelors
this show has seen.  I am SO happy to see him so happy, and I truly hope that Rachel will be as committed in making him happy, as he will be to her.  He deserves the best!  wine
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:27 am

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Captur78
thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Captur79
thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Captur80
thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Captur81
source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 am

Oh they look so happy.

This is exactly what we watch this stupid stupid show for. To see the happiness on these peoples faces.

Congrats to Bryan and Rachel.

We called it from the limo entrance (at least some of us did giggling ) without needing stupid spoilers.

He was always going to be the one she liked the most.

beatingheart

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:13 am

This masterpiece of a photo should like cover an entire wall of a room of wherever they choose to live. It's so beautiful.

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 20634121_464133473970899_111421274248445952_n
Source

They were also on Live with Kelly and that might be the best interview yet! Ryan Seacrest seemed genuinely passionate and supportive of what Bryan and Rachel have together, and was really in Bryan's corner, was rooting for him and sympathizing with him last night because he admires how confident and committed he was in his love for Rachel the whole time. It made for a great positive atmosphere for the interview, and Bryan and Rachel seemed to appreciate and soak up the support and love they were finally getting.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:17 am

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Captur82
source
heartglasses
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:27 am

I am patiently waiting on Constance Lindsey to acknowledge her sister's engagement and wish her well.....

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911