SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Skates Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think Nick and Vanessa are trying to make it in the real world, like any couple from this franchise or the real world.  I do think Vanessa doesn't fake well, so if things go wrong she will show it.

Nick is hard to read, he doesn't show his emotion overtly usually and has a bit of a rest bored or apathetic countenance to me.

What I will say, and this is as a fan of Mary Viall and the rest of her family, any hurt that came to the Viall's because of Kaitlyn's or the seasons that followed are on Nick. I can buy that you don't understand until you live it, so Andi's season I will give a pass on.  BUT, Nick went back to this franchise again and again, his choice. As a former fan, I could see on Kaitlyn's season his family didn't look to thrilled to be doing this again.  So IMO, any harm that came to them is on him. He put his wants and needs before his family.  I have no pity for him complaining how his family was affected.  That was his choice, not theirs, he put them in that position.

I wish Vanessa and Nick the best.  But you don't get to do five reality tv shows and complain, IMO.  But on your big boy pants and admit that you did this to your loved ones because you cared more about yourself than them.

All JMO.

-  IMO  -   I don't think Nick is after the reality show for fame though...I believe he's truly attracted to K at the time due to her playful attitude (the typical Gemini personality)...there's really nothing wrong on people who want to pursue what they want...and, Nick has been doing just that...Nick has eventually got burned and crashed through his choices, but he definitely has learned through this experience since he becomes more appreciative of Vanessa on whatever efforts she puts in for the relationships to work..Nick has definitely been crashed during TB show when K has turned him down...but, it's a great experience for him to get the best for later...K is just Nick's base steps to reach the tip of the iceberg in terms of relationship...it is like climbing to the top with a big smile on your face...   -  JMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:56 pm

So how's nick gromming business ? What is his up too now?laugh out loud

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Eb97c9
teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 9zt107teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Xgicucteamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Oaw2uvteamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 2pqw5k8teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 30szzauteamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:41 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:So how's nick gromming business ? What is his up too now?laugh out loud

Living his life with his wonderful fiancée IMO. Hugesmile No clue about his business but he, just like others in the franchise, is not obligated to share what he does. If it goes up in the air, I am sure we'll find out.

Today, he has a Hollywood Improv Debate:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXT-4MiAPBu/?taken-by=hollywoodimprov
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Starting something and then having it crash and burn that fast just isn't a good look, no matter the circumstances. And he's gonna have to go back to having a job at some point, cause, let's face it, he aint winning any academy awards teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:18 pm

What he does to make money really is no concerns of me. I think as Kasha so wisely put, he doesn't pay my bills, so I don't ccare. All I want to see is the beautiful pictures of him and Vanessa. Will they last? I don't know but I just want to enjoy the present. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:27 pm

I agree with sdmom it is none of our business what Nicks finicial are . He seems very happy doing what he is doing. I do not think Nick would have any problem going back to work if needed. I also do not understand what crashed and burned on him. As long as he and Vanessa are happy that's all that matters to me. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:37 pm

coolangel wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:So how's nick gromming business ? What is his up too now?laugh out loud

Living his life with his wonderful fiancée IMO. Hugesmile No clue about his business but he, just like others in the franchise, is not obligated to share what he does. If it goes up in the air, I am sure we'll find out.

Today, he has a Hollywood Improv Debate:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXT-4MiAPBu/?taken-by=hollywoodimprov

What is this all about? laugh out loud

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Eb97c9
teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 9zt107teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Xgicucteamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Oaw2uvteamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 2pqw5k8teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 30szzauteamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:45 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:So does vanessa left her old job in Montreal ? Is that official now ?

She's working hard on her foundation. They raised over $30 k in one event and I think she said they will use the money to install sensory rooms in schools in Montreal.
Even though she is no longer a teacher at her old school, she's still very passionate about special needs education and is very driven to raise money and awareness for that. I really admire her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:48 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:So does vanessa left her old job in Montreal ? Is that official now ?

Yes, she left her job and is putting most of her efforts into her NoBetterYou foundation, with the support of her friends, family and old coworkers in Montreal.

She also has her hosting gig on the Enews FB live show
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:54 pm

I think it's so cool how Vanessa manages to keep involved with her students even from such a distance. She certainly models the Galileo mission to encourage their students to keep dreaming (a la the U2 dream)....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:04 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:

Yes, she left her job and is putting most of her efforts into her NoBetterYou foundation, with the support of her friends, family and old coworkers in Montreal.

She also has her hosting gig on the Enews FB live show

Thanks .Is she doing the same thing what ali is doing in LA? Trying this stuff ?

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Ali was never involved in a huge charitable foundation spending hours of her time helping students in need. Vanessa is shilling Diffy eyewear, where 10% of the proceeds go to her foundation, and the puchaser gets 25% off unlike others who just shill. Nothing wrong with that, I always support shilling, however Vanessa has a purpose, a goal, and I've never seen someone so driven to achieve that goal to help others that has nothing to do with being in it for fame. She has been able to secure huge name sponsorships, that tells me she is business savvy as well.

If she was approached to be part of the Enews f/b live, why would she pass up something like that? If she was seeking these types of opportunities, I don't see anything wrong with it. IMo she's great in front of the camera. She was also a guest host on a couple of other shows in Montreal and did a fantastic job. She just completed a big event in Montreal, Just for Laughs. Considering she wasn't the 'ette, she was the F1. IMO she is doing quite well for herself, she must be liked by the media if she keeps getting these types of invites.

Nick must be earning an income somehow or have a good savings account. I don't suppose he could live on nothing, living in L.A, just moved into a new place, furniture shopping and setting up a comfortable home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway