SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Jane781 Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:48 am

I'd guess he just was in his head too much and feeling a bit awkward so he sat back. I'm sure having Kaitlyn, who always has to be the center of attention, there didn't help the situation.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Diana Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:55 am

Nick always seems so miserable. Complete opposite of sweet loving Vanessa JMO. I root for them because of her but I don't see it lasting long run because he seems hard to be with.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:00 am

Diana wrote:Nick always seems so miserable. Complete opposite of sweet loving Vanessa JMO. I root for them because of her but I don't see it lasting long run because he seems hard to be with.

JMO

She's the only one who gives me hope for their relationship.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:08 am

Just from the very little we have seen of N&V, it seems pretty clear to me that Nick is not happy and that is JMO. He did have a nice, big smile in the pic with Sharleen though.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:32 am

I think we are seeing only very small snapshots of Nick and I think the people assuming he is miserable are reading them wrong, but obviously that's just my opinion. I'm basing that opinion on my understanding of Nick's personality and the fact I think there is zero chance one seems as happy as Vanessa does when they are in a relationship with someone who is miserable. Nick has a different personality than most people in this franchise. I think Vanessa understands who Nick is and, as of now, accepts that and loves him as he is. Whether they are compatible long term only time will tell.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:45 am

Jane781 wrote:I'd guess he just was in his head too much and feeling a bit awkward so he sat back. I'm sure having Kaitlyn, who always has to be the center of attention, there didn't help the situation.

I can easily see why Nick chose to sort of just be there in his space close to V when the cameras were rolling or not rolling for that matter. One shot in time close to Kaitlyn and the tabloids would have gone wild. Nick knows this. It was a strange situation to put V in but he's Evan's friend so he went. It's not a dynamic V is accustom to. And when Kaitlyn gets a belly full of wine, no telling what the conversation turns to or how much attention she requires. I would have been holding my breath and finding the safest place among the crowd to hang out, too. Shawn didn't exactly look like he was skipping around himself. IMO, awkward is the norm that weekend for them no matter how you spin it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:52 am

laugh out loud I'm sure it's all Kaitlyn's fault Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:54 am

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud I'm sure it's all Kaitlyn's fault Smiley
No, Nick played it safe (IMO) and the media still tried to spin the plane ride home. So once again, Nick squashed that story with what is and what isn't the truth or factual.

All the instagrams V posted of them actually having a good time together during the wedding weekend were basically ignored. It's just the way it works.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Jane781 wrote:I think we are seeing only very small snapshots of Nick and I think the people assuming he is miserable are reading them wrong, but obviously that's just my opinion. I'm basing that opinion on my understanding of Nick's personality and the fact I think there is zero chance one seems as happy as Vanessa does when they are in a relationship with someone who is miserable. Nick has a different personality than most people in this franchise. I think Vanessa understands who Nick is and, as of now, accepts that and loves him as he is. Whether they are compatible long term only time will tell.
If you go back through all of Nick's pictures with still shots 3 to 4 years in time, you'll search for quite some time to put together a series of pics that says Nick's a say "cheese" and smile big kind of guy. He hasn't changed in that regard. There isn't a new story or take away from Nick's pics while with V, IMO. I've seen alot of big smiles but it's definitely not a Nick norm.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:27 pm

I don't think his grumpy mood had to do with TPTB or being around Kaitlyn tbh. He seemed just as miserable at Vanessa's charity event in Montreal IMO. He honestly seems happier to post something showing off her (incredible!) body/curves than he does who she is as a person. I suspect their relationship never left the physical/surface level stage as I see no depth from them as a supposed in love, engaged couple. JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think his grumpy mood had to do with TPTB or being around Kaitlyn tbh. He seemed just as miserable at Vanessa's charity event in Montreal IMO. He honestly seems happier to post something showing off her (incredible!) body/curves than he does who she is as a person. JMO.
teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 3806527698 That's just it, I don't see grumpy. I have a 30 year old son and his personality mirrors Nick...when he's grumpy he removes all doubt. No one has to wonder what's up. If the neighborhood is having a social get together, he hopes he doesn't get an invite if he has to entertain his idea of  boring! IMO, Nick chose V because of her passion, intellect and of course her physical beauty. V said N helped her come up with ideas for the event. Nick has always been a bit socially awkward. She seemed to enjoy ribbing him while on stage because she knows his comfort zone and embraces it. You might as well have fun with it...I love that about her.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:29 pm

I think Nick has always been pretty much a grump, and that's just his personality. I don't remember a time when he's been that outwardly cheerful, or expressed huge amounts of joy. I don't think he's in any way dragging Vanessa down, or she's the glue to this relationship. And I didn't think he looked unhappy at her charity event. Imo, with her, I've seen him smile more broadly than ever before, tbh. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway