SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:54 am

Do you guys remember if or what Lee had as his F1 complication? I think the ad which shows not all is smooth sailing for Laura is a pretty big F1 clue IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:55 am

Sydney's a big place - lots of opportunities. I don't think she's the kind of girl to avoid a whole city just on the off chance she'll run into an ex. She's bigger than that, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:58 am

brownravens wrote:Do you guys remember if or what Lee had as his F1 complication? I think the ad which shows not all is smooth sailing for Laura is a pretty big F1 clue IMO.

Wasn't it something really rubbish, like he'd only been out with blondes before? I don't really recall. Or was it something like being the "safe" option? Can't remember if there was anything more than that.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:06 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
brownravens wrote:Do you guys remember if or what Lee had as his F1 complication? I think the ad which shows not all is smooth sailing for Laura is a pretty big F1 clue IMO.

Wasn't it something really rubbish, like he'd only been out with blondes before? I don't really recall. Or was it something like being the "safe" option? Can't remember if there was anything more than that.

That was at the HTD that his mum or grandma said something to that effect of his past ex's being blondes and that was not an obstacle IMO. GL always brought up their age gap and if Lee wanted to settle down quickly is all i remember so no comparison to what is being said about Laura IMO. IMO GL had more of an obstacle with her F4 Courtney than either of her F2, Lee and Mattty......jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:16 am

mercieme wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

That was at the HTD that his mum or grandma said something to that effect of his past ex's being blondes and that was not an obstacle IMO. GL always brought up their age gap and if Lee wanted to settle down quickly is all i remember so no comparison to what is being said about Laura IMO. IMO GL had more of an obstacle with her F4 Courtney than either of her F2, Lee and Mattty......jmo.

Understatement of the century there. Not so much an obstacle as a 2,000 foot mountain. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:38 am

IMO there is a pattern to Bachelor Australia where at around this point of the season (60 to 70% mark) as we move towards the last quarter, a decoy to the F1 is highlighted (apart from last season where imo edit was a function of pap photos of F1).
Tim (not same format) Rochelle had her first single date
Blake -mid season bookmarked with Louise's first single date and Jess's second single date on the other
Sam W: Heather had another single date at episode 10 followed by Lana's first single date next episode

Sam F - Richie first single date
Georgia - Matty first SD at half way point, next week Courtney second one on one

IMO Elise's date falls into the decoy category where in previous seasons someone seems to suddenly come to the fore.

I have often wondered if the bachelors and bachelorettes are convinced by producers to bring a 'new' person into the mix by telling them that a less invested F2 is kinder and the lead could be doing them a favour as the new person will be in the running for the next lead.

I watched Elise's and Laura's dates side by side with the sound off. IMO, Matty is much more relaxed with Elise and I see giddy and more passionate with Laura.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:49 am

I watched that promo with Laura again and it made me not like her even more. I think F1 should be focussed on their relationship and less focussed on others. It's why I didn't like Alex last year too. It's at F8 and Laura is just focussed on being the last one standing and not focussed on building something real and substantial with Matty. It just compounds this nagging feeling on insincerity I have about her. All IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 am

@ideas_ideas IA, in interviews Matty has said he wants kids within 5 years, not straight away.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblueeyes_85 Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:46 am

Hi,

this is my first post.....just wanted to say why doesn't he pick Lisa for F2 as she is the least emotionally involved. It wouldn't hurt as much I think, even though from the start I was hoping she was going to be the one left at the end. There are a few thoughts why I thought that, one she took his breath away at the start, what I remember he mentioned (not sure where i have read it that, could be in this forum somewhere or an interview) he focuses more on the person if it is a more laid back date as he normally wouldn't have a helicopter or plane to go on whenever he wants, more conversation on normal day-today dates. The sad part is Lisa only got one single date at the start and he has many with the others, its like she is on the backburn. Maybe she is a slow burn. HAHAHA giggling

babyblueeyes_85

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:20 am

It will be interesting to se if he lets F2 go before the final rose ceremony. IMO that will show that he was sincere about not wanting to put someone else through what he had to go through.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:35 am

@Miyala that's never been done in Aussie Bach or Bette because there's usually no proposal - essentially they just agree to date. So I doubt he would be allowed to let a girl go iMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:38 am

I am not sure if this is where I post this.
A new sneak peak for next week from Ten Play
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-11-sneak-peek

It has Laura feeling vunerable. Also Laura has the date with those so call poles

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy