SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:47 pm

** place holder for official Bio **
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Another potential contestant... Michelle Paxton from Adelaide.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/missmpax/?hl=en

She's followed on Insta by a bunch of the girls and has a tattoo on her forearm.
Bobette wrote:Could this be her, arriving with the other girls at the start of filming (in the middle - hair looks similar in colour)?

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  XOfEvYV
Source

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  49nDNb5
Source

First night (centre white dress):

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  ZrNjtPw
Source

missmpax's IG profile pic:

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  FLnUP3q
Source

Check out her most recent follows on Twitter:

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  WO32V2t
https://twitter.com/missmpaxton/followers

There's a Bachie connection there but not sure if she's the contestant above. What do you think, @Hearts_And_Roses?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveAndHappiness Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Great pick up - although I think the girl in the white is a different girl!
Michelle is the one in the black dress talking about Matty's guns IMO

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Img_9212
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Img_9213
Source: Facebook.com - the bachelor memes

Also - i think this is the Michelle that is the "Keira Look-A-Like"
Her nose and mouth is the same IMO.
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:03 pm

LoveAndHappiness wrote:Great pick up - although I think the girl in the white is a different girl!
Michelle is the one in the black dress talking about Matty's guns IMO

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Img_9212

The gun girl has been sleuthed to be this girl @LoveAndHappiness:

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  4533d56886274bae67c37ef362921055f28afda3

(pic from potential contestants thread)

It's not clear in this pic but she has a distinctive lump on the bottom left of her chin which is visible in other footage. Don't know her name.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:04 pm

LoveAndHappiness wrote:Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Img_9213
Source: Facebook.com - the bachelor memes

Also - i think this is the Michelle that is the "Keira Look-A-Like"
Her nose and mouth is the same IMO.

Different girls @LoveAndHappiness - Michelle doesn't have the lump on her chin (see post above)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Hmmm you could be right @bobette - Michelle's hair on her social is very platinum blonde - the girl in the white dresses hair has golden tones.

I'm sticking to my guns on this one (pun intended) - I think Michelle is the girl in the black - perhaps with a slight break out?
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:14 pm

The hair part of the girl in the white is on the wrong side compared to Michelles social photo.

The DP on her social is a mirror image as it's a selfie.
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Good point about the mirror image selfie @LoveAndHappiness but I personally think @missmpax is much prettier than Gun Girl and IMO Gun Girl has "resting pout face" and would be more likely to take a pouty trout lip selfie for her IG pic.  All JMO though and I look forward to finding out who the real Michelle is on night one - she could be neither of them and not on the show at all!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Michelle is the police officer and is the girl in the black dress as I predicted!

Cannot wait to see her entry with the cop car!

I think the girl with the backpack in the first lot of BTS photos is Belinda JMO
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:42 pm

LoveAndHappiness wrote:Michelle is the police officer and is the girl in the black dress as I predicted!

Cannot wait to see her entry with the cop car!

I think the girl with the backpack in the first lot of BTS photos is Belinda JMO

Yep, you got it @LoveAndHappiness, great spotting! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:37 pm

@LoveAndHappiness Awesome sleuthing clapping!

Michelle in black dress as sleuthed by LAH!

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TheBachelor_S5_900x506_GroupNames
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/bachelorettes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum