SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Very interesting! Wishing him continued success!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:12 pm

I wish Nick continued success too! Being an entrepreneur is not always easy. There are sometimes high highs and low lows but no doubt to me that if anyone was built for risk and reward it was Nick  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:23 pm

@AllAboutLove thank you for the added intel. I've always figured as well that Nick had stuff going on in L.A that he was choosing not to advertise/flaunt to Bachelor land. For all of the accusations his detractor fling at him about being a fame seeker I've actually found him to be very private about his real world dealings. I think we are hit over the head with contestant after contestant who seems like all they have going is Bachelor related significance that when someone such as Nick doesn't flaunt anything on SM/Bachelor nation that it must mean he has nothing going on. Those close to Nick and Bachelor people over the years have said something to the effect that Nick tends to hold his personal/private life tight to his chest and I say good for him!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:24 pm

Another reality IMO is that over the years some alumni have reported how unhinged fans have disrupted their workplace... calling a business pretending to be a prospect client/customer or going to the work environment and thinking the alumni should have a convo with them. Announcing a company that operates online and only gives a physical address for returns (a home in a gated community) is about as proactive/intervention as it gets.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:07 pm

@AllAboutLove Thank you for that info. I have always thought that Nick had an ingrained work ethic and as a result, never felt he was just basking in the Bachelor glow...although lets face it, a lot of time it was hate that was thrown his way. IMO he has been one of the most intelligent Bachelor alumni and one of the most thoughtful. He thinks before he speaks, which unfortunately, many these days seem to consider a negative. He is also a planner and I think, a person who would always have a back up plan, thus always have more that one iron in the fire! Just another reason why he and Vanessa seem to get on so well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sometimes I wish Nick would advertise and talk about these business ventures of his because it sure would make my life as a Nick fan a bit easier laugh out loud but TBH the fact that Nick doesn't advertise it only makes me admire Nick even more because by not doing so he values the real world and what really matters over trying to look a certain way or appeal to that which isn't real. I am sure that's why those Nick is in business with value Nick as a business partner. I know I would  actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 34 4256136633

Haha! ITA! :yes: I feel the same way. Sometimes I laugh out loud when I read comments that Nick is only in LA or missed Peta's wedding coz of acting classes. I have defended Nick's work ethic and would continue to do so irrespective of what happens with TPG. Unfortunately, people just see what is visible on SM and think that's the ultimate truth. I remember when he was just announced the Bachelor and was asked in one of his early interviews, he said he didn't want to talk about his ventures coz it wouldn't be ethical in his eyes and would be like he is using the platform to promote his business (paraphrasing). That was the instant I knew Nick is still the same guy his college coach/old boss spoke about. actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 34 4256136633

I like that he takes the same off-SM approach for his relationship as well. The fact that he and Vanessa continue to live their lives off SM is one of my fav things about them as a couple. They don't need to prove anything to anyone IMO. They share whatever they want to share and keep the rest to themselves - be it personal or professional. I truly admire that! heartbeat heartbeat

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Haaaaaappy Sunday
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXeMWTwhG-r/
actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 34 Image122

She also has some insta story posted but nothing identifying who she is with.  Might be Taylor as Taylor posted one insta segment earlier that was of V Smiley
Taylor had other insta from last night with BIP peeps so perhaps she is in LA to appear on ATFR.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Vanessa has Julia Robert's big smile! A lot of people on her instagram asking "Where's Nick?", I Miss seeing Nick's snap videos, sad  happy at least to see those videos of him from Hollywood Improv, hope he appears in more stuff soon! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:55 am

They released the improv show from the other night in full form at https://audioboom.com/posts/6178775-the-bachelor-nick-viall-more-live-in-hollywood and on Apple podcasts under The Great Love Debate. I haven't had a chance to listen yet.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:59 am

Oh my gosh. can I just say I LOVE Vanessa. She's truly a light and true role model. JMO awwww actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 34 1f60d actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 34 1f60d actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 34 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Jane781 wrote:They released the improv show from the other night in full form at https://audioboom.com/posts/6178775-the-bachelor-nick-viall-more-live-in-hollywood and on Apple podcasts under The Great Love Debate. I haven't had a chance to listen yet.

Thanks Smiley
WOW my biggest takeaway is - no wonder so many of these people are single!  If you haven't yet listened, the females in attendance did most of the talking and so many state things in way that implies they only have expectations of what a guy should and shouldn't do for them and just don't phrase expectation of themselves when talking. As a female, I back away from that attitude and it's a "no" for friendship so can only imagine how guys feel on a date with this type. No doubt there were more "open" women there who didn't have opportunity to talk...I hope.  
The moderator poses a question at a time.  For each question he asks a few in the audience to answer then round table style asks the panel members to answer. It's a great approach IMO for hearing views. Unfortunately I am left thinking that if this crowd is representative of singles across the country, as it relates to franchise casting, the shift in contestants may be due to lack of choice rather than storyboarding. giggling That level of female demanding is really a guise for very needy in the validation department. And the guys are like lost puppies.
Overall fascinating.
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:18 pm

WOW :fanningfan I love Nick & Vanessa together!  heartbeat

actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 34 L10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXg5cZkBrDB/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
SC of Vanessagrimaldi IG
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez