SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zialovesyou - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by mindless Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:49 pm

I guess those acting classes weren't for nothing then. laugh out loud Good luck to Nick! He looks good in a uniform.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

zialovesyou - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:51 pm

I have no idea who that guy is on the Y&R. Is he in a movie right now? We should snoop around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:54 pm

Sorry for the double post. Could it be this?

http://hollywoodhiccups.com/2016/04/01/the-young-and-the-restless-news-kristoff-st-john-cast-in-film-the-wind-of-heaven-due-for-2017-release/

‘The Young and the Restless’ Kristoff St. John [Neil Winters] has been cast in the movie ‘The Wind of Heaven.’ The film is in preproduction and is scheduled for release in 2017. The movie on IMDb was last updated on January 14, 2016.

Kristoff will portray Steve Fredericks in the drama written and directed by Stephen Savage. Kristoff’s co-stars in ‘The Wind of Heaven’ include veteran actresses Irene Bedard [Miranda Irons] and Julia Voth [Stephie Banks]. Former model and ‘The Real Housewives of Miami’ star Joanna Krupa has been cast as Gabrielle Hunter. Michelle Marsh [Dr. Janet Austen, Falcon Crest’] has been cast as Millie Johnson.

Not long ago Kristoff tweeted to a fan that Neil may not be on-screen very much over the next few months. Perhaps because the actor needed time off to film the feature film.

The synopsis of the movie reads, “Cole Morgan returns home from the war in Afghanistan carrying the scars of battle, not only on the outside, but deep within as well. With his father having died a few years earlier, Cole’s mother has every expectation that her son will step into his dad’s footsteps and take control of the family’s large cattle ranch. But the inner demons Cole has brought back from war are too deeply seated, and when Veterans hospitals and medications prove useless, it seems a miracle is all that will bring him back from the depths of his PTSD.”

There are no further details about the movie or Kristoff St. John’s role at this time but we will keep you updated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:14 pm

I'm guessing that Nick will just have a cameo role himself, nothing too big, just something in the background. If he is lucky, he might have a line or 2.

But, hey earning some money for a few hours of fun work ain't so bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:16 pm

How cool for Nick whatever his role! He looks so good in that pilot uniform!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:18 pm

It's not like he needs the money so it's pretty sweet if he has a cameo. He looks hawt in that uniform :yes: zialovesyou - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 46 1105969562 :hot:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Great find @GuardianAngel I imagine St. John would only be filming 1 movie at a time. Since he said details would be out soon I imagine that would be the 2017 release date meaning filming happened already because the edit would take awhile and release is this year.
My guess - Nick in a pilot's uniform could be for Afghanistan flashback scene(s) or opening scene since the film is mostly about a veteran after he returns.

zialovesyou - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 46 Image133
@missjobaker got me out of my comfort zone with today's look! Diggin' the pink!! What do you guys think!  @stylecollective #tookmeforevertotakeagoodselfie
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX6w62YB6CX/

LOVE her bracelet! I think it's rose gold.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:43 am

I guess she did another tutorial?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 pm

I thought this was cute.
I don't know if Vanessa's dad is remarried or if it is more accurate to call E his partner. Regardless, looks like she might be taking Pat to a movie in the future giggling
zialovesyou - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 46 Image134
https://www.instagram.com/vanessaandnickviall/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:25 am

Looks like vanessa is back in canada according to ig story. Poutine box and mcdonalds bag have french on them.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:00 am

happydays wrote:Looks like vanessa is back in canada according to ig story. Poutine box and mcdonalds bag have french on them.

giggling that was fast eating

She also posted about her room in Montreal on snapchat and talked about her memory board.  It's a great collection of when she taught in Ottawa and also about her foster child. Worth watching :yes:
Oh and another snap about pimples and pimple cream making clear it's not an ad.

I wonder if she's in to meet with schools about sensory rooms. IMO at least one room needs to begin construction soon and open in order to keep the momentum and buzz going around her foundation.  People will want to see that their donations are being used.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:35 am

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez