SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:15 am

chrissy1295 wrote:@Billysmom There's a fan pic on IG with Nick at the Standard tagged with the Hollywood location so Sharleen is in LA
It's Sharleen's "bachelorette" party weekend. At least she didn't make him wear one of the sparkly robes giggling
Is her wedding soon?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

party - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by chrissy1295 Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:20 am

notarose wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:@Billysmom There's a fan pic on IG with Nick at the Standard tagged with the Hollywood location so Sharleen is in LA
It's Sharleen's "bachelorette" party weekend. At least she didn't make him wear one of the sparkly robes giggling
Is her wedding soon?

I just took a look at her IG story, she's definitely partying it up!

She tweeted this a few days ago so guessing she's getting married in three weeks?

Sharleen Joynt‏ @sharleenjoynt  Aug 16

Have been cool as a cucumber re: #weddingplanning & now today, 3 weeks out, I'm overwhelmed to the point of thinking I might vomit. Normal?
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:38 am

Sharleen's wedding is September 8. I'm kind of thinking Nick won't be there since she's said they are keeping it small.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Jane781 wrote:Sharleen's wedding is September 8. I'm kind of thinking Nick won't be there since she's said they are keeping it small.
Makes sense. Nick appears to have developed a friendship with Andy as well but weddings always have a limit.
Sharlene has a regal sophisticated presence. Excited to see what she'll choose to wear.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Billysmom wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Awww... one of my fave friendships from this show  yes 

party - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 48 19383243_1839312542749690_4132177590121136128_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU4NTI3MzgzNzE5OTY0MzUzOA%3D%3D
IGstory https://www.instagram.com/sharleenjoynt

does that mean nick is in nyc or sharleen in la?

Like others posted, Sharleen is in LA for her bachelorette party for her upcoming wedding. She was with just a small group of friends and Nick there too. I saw some videos and she seemed to be quite emotional (tissue in hand) and talking to Nick and he seemed to be giving some advice/being a friend like he is. Per Sharleen's recent tweet about her upcoming wedding she seems emotional so I think Nick was there to offer some friend support and per her IG pic of her with him I think she was thankful to have him as a friend to talk to. I've noticed that a lot of Nick's friends have said he is someone who they can lean on and talk to and he will listen and they always like to talk to him because he offers complete honesty. I recall Elan even posting about how great a listener and loyal friend Nick is. It's something I have long admired about Nick and always thought he would be an awesome friend to have and how lucky his friends are to have him in his life :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Lovely post @AllAboutLove
I do think Sharleen is one of the very few franchise alumni that Nick has a true friendship with. Elan would be another. Nick's childhood friends always have his back and the same applies to Sharleen. They might best described as coming from the old school of "tough love" with a hearty dose of wanting the very best for each other.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 pm

notarose wrote:Lovely post @AllAboutLove
I do think Sharleen is one of the very few franchise alumni that Nick has a true friendship with. Elan would be another. Nick's childhood friends always have his back and the same applies to Sharleen. They might best described as coming from the old school of "tough love" with a hearty dose of wanting the very best for each other.

I love these two. Really love! Back in the day I was hoping that they would get together because I thought they would be great together. Two of the smartest, most honest, realistic, unique people to ever have come out of this franchise...and they are stunning. Two unicorns!! While they didn't fall in love, they certainly seem to have formed one of the best friendships. We usually have bromances or squads forming, but I don't know of any other male/female friendship that has come out of this franchise. It would figure it would come from these two. Now both seem to have found their corresponding match and I am hoping it will become a friendship between couples as well. I need to see some double dates!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:12 pm

I guess andi wasn't there? Too bad vanessa is in mtl....hope she and sharleen get to meet one of these days...

Thanks for all the deets, everyone!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Sprite wrote:

I love these two. Really love! Back in the day I was hoping that they would get together because I thought they would be great together. Two of the smartest, most honest, realistic, unique people to ever have come out of this franchise...and they are stunning. Two unicorns!! While they didn't fall in love, they certainly seem to have formed one of the best friendships. We usually have bromances or squads forming, but I don't know of any other male/female friendship that has come out of this franchise. It would figure it would come from these two. Now both seem to have found their corresponding match and I am hoping it will become a friendship between couples as well. I need to see some double dates!!!

Back in the day....me too! LOL. Interestingly they both became engaged to people who have a more high energy and spontaneously goofy side than they do. I think that works as a balance for both couples.
Two pandas Smiley Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:57 pm

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Back in the day....me too!  LOL. Interestingly they both became engaged to people who have a more high energy and spontaneously goofy side than they do. I think that works as a balance for both couples.
Two pandas Smiley Smiley

Funny, but to me Vanessa and Sharleen look alike. They have very different styles, but both are unique in how they dress. Overall, Sharleen always seems to be really put together, whereas Vanessa is generally dressed down, except when they go somewhere more formal, but that could be a result of their respective careers and the fact that Sharleen also blogs about fashion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Back in the day....me too!  LOL. Interestingly they both became engaged to people who have a more high energy and spontaneously goofy side than they do. I think that works as a balance for both couples.
Two pandas Smiley Smiley

Funny, but to me Vanessa and Sharleen look alike. They have very different styles, but both are unique in how they dress. Overall, Sharleen always seems to be really put together, whereas Vanessa is generally dressed down, except when they go somewhere more formal, but that could be a result of their respective careers and the fact that Sharleen also blogs about fashion.

They do have some similarities physically for me as well. The biggest is the way they hold their bodies. Both sit with straight backs.  Moms must have told them not to slouch giggling  Also V doesn't have hair extensions and perhaps Sharleen doesn't either. Both have beautiful hair.  Vanessa can be goofy but when she isn't, like Sharleen, I find them both to have elegance and grace in pics. Old world classic beauty instead of cute/pretty girl-next-door. I don't find their features alike but I do think they represent the same category of beauty.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Can you link us to this video please? I watched videos too and didn't see any tissues. Sort of looked like sharleen was giving nick advice.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez