SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BYE - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:34 am

It was so fun while it lasted. Thanks to all the fans who brought vids SM and articles over. They truly looked very happy together in the beginning. You could tell by the smiles. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be for either of them.

I wish them both well.

The fan thread will remain active to give everyone a chance to post their thoughts.

group hug

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BYE - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:38 am

Oh NO!!! Vanessa is going home where her heart remains, I guess. If I know Vanessa, we will get the details at some point. I'm so sad but I can't hope for two people to remain together who aren't happy.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:42 am

I hate to say it, but it's almost like a relief. I could tell something was not right for a long time jmo. I hope they both find real happiness.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:52 am

Well this is heartbreaking... I really wanted them to prove the many doubters wrong. :tissuebox

I was all ready to eat, had a nice meal laid out and everything... then I see this and I've lost my entire appetite

BYE - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 53 2254279460 BYE - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 53 2254279460

Last edited by chrissy1295 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:54 am

Diana wrote:The best part of Nissa was the friendships on here, I love you guys. Biggest hugs.
bestbud! best part

@GuardianAngel let us know when their individual fan threads are ready.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:56 am

I was trying to remain optimistic even when they haven't posted together for a while, and V always looks so happy. I am not as sad as I thought I'd be, but kind of numb really. I guess I was prepared for the worst because when was the last time Nick posted him and Vanessa?
Oh well, the thing I enjoy the most is team Nessa. We had so much fun, and so many good posts. Group hug group hug console

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Very sad to hear this.... sad I really hope it wasn't the case that they've had to act together because of tptb...... That would be so draining. Hope Vanessa can go back to Galileo. As for nick.... I think he needs to find himself, jmo. I think he's a good guy underneath though. Figures...first time in years I back the right horse, laugh out loud. Guess my picker is broken as well. I have no doubt these two will remain classy and respectful towards each other going forward.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:12 pm

WHAT. My heart dropped, I really didn't see this coming at all! I thought they were a normal mature and private couple.. I feel so disappointed (at Nick mostly, hmm), I can't believe they gave up so quick - even if they were having problems?! Wow.. I'm gutted!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Oh no! This news is so sad - I really felt they would have one of the more positive outcomes from this franchise. In the beginning I was not a Nick fan, like so many of you, but I grew to like him during his time as The Bachelor. I especially loved Nick and Vanessa together, and have to say I am saddened and quite surprised by this news today

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Well this just sucks.

Sad for them. Hoping they both find what they are looking for.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:00 pm

I'm sorry guys. These things are always hard. Hang in there.

BYE - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 53 Samuel10BYE - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 53 Samuel10 BYE - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 53 Family10BYE - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 53 Samuel15BYE - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 53 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Billysmom wrote:Very sad to hear this.... sad    I really hope it wasn't the case that they've had to act together because of tptb...... That would be so draining. Hope Vanessa can go back to Galileo. As for nick.... I think he needs to find himself, jmo.  I think he's a good guy underneath though. Figures...first time in years I back the right horse, laugh out loud. Guess my picker is broken as well. I have no doubt these two will remain classy and respectful towards each other going forward.
I think your picker was working fine giggling  and that they had traits each was looking for however time is a valuable thing and over time differences had to be navigated. Nick is extremely private. A great example is that little is known about his work and his LA nonfranchise social circle. By contrast, Vanessa is very extroverted and likes to spotlight her work, post vid of her friends, and enjoys public opportunities that come with being on the show like being a presenter at JFL. It's quiet life vs a more public one. Nick has also always disliked shilling and done very little over 3 years but V is interested both for her foundation and personal gain. IMO the couple's ads were something Nick did with V as a compromise. Even the lead up to the breakup announcement points to a difference. Nick lets his silence settle. V posted with her engagement ring. A breakup is a difficult thing so there is never a "right" way.
I do think Nick knows who he is and that Vanessa, at 30, has new opportunities that she will consider and explore and find her niche in Bach world as once you appear on the show you are known as a consequence.  The announcement comes after the Montreal school year has begun instead of before so she may not want to return to Montreal just yet or may want to explore other opportunities in Canada or even stay on in LA for a bit. I think if she had wanted to teach immediately the announcement would have been planned when Nick posted his last IG pic.
No way of knowing but I think Vanessa has been much more open to the Bach family and Nick just wanted to finally leave that behind, to just maintain some of his friendships, comment on BIP (his fav franchise show) but mostly just have what his WI friends have - work and ordinary family life. Things like a televised ultrasound IMO are just not in keeping with Nick's vision of the future whereas Vanessa is a sharer of details, charismatic, and unfiltered. V being open to a public celebration of her birthday is great but very unlike something Nick would want for himself.
#itsthelittlethings that people come to know about each other that determine the course of the future. I've been following Kyle's vacation with his girlfriend, a simple roadtrip from LA to PEI and home again. I think that is the kind of journey, a metaphor, that Nick had hoped would his next chapter.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez