SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:43 pm

@Aria, absolutely everything you said!! Right down to a different Peter with his top girls. One who is going to be affectionate and hang on their every word imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:22 pm

richmondrose wrote:
sdmom wrote:
kraft33 wrote:Does Peter's new IG photo not look like the same brown pillow and white blanket from Rachel's 4th of July where she is jumping on the bed?? no idea

Here's the comparison if people are interested

Rachel's IG story
teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 28 Img_0656
teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 28 Img_0655

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWsPQQqgN-U/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

Woo-hoo!!! @kraft33IMO, I think you've found the smoking gun. What are the chances that Peter would have bedding, down to the pillow covers, sheets and a white duvet  that match some other bed? IMO I think that's the SHV on the 4th of July.

BlackHalo wrote:Any photos of a bed Bryan was laying on during the 4th of July weekend?

IMO if you click to enlarge the pic, you will see a pattern on the bed that Rachel is laying on. IMO that looks like a pillow Peter has under his arm, and the pup is laying on it. It doesn't look like a comforter material to me at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:55 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't know if it's too late this season, but in the future, can we have a IG posts/IG Story No Discussion thread for easy access/reference? Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:01 pm

IMO the white pillows on Rachel's bed do not seem to have a pattern on them

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:12 pm

sdmom wrote:@GuardianAngel I don't know if it's too late this season, but in the future, can we have a IG posts/IG Story No Discussion thread for easy access/reference? Thanks!

Sure but that's what SM (social media) thread is for. Twitter IG etc. I can change the title it that helps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:23 pm

I see a pattern on pillow on the bed with Rachel on it. I think Peter's pic is too grainy and there isn't enough of the white exposed to truly determine if there is a pattern.

I'm giving a standing ovation to who ever is pulling everyone's social media strings. The number of coincidences all the July 4th pics/stories July 4th pics from Rachel and Bryan and Peter is amazing:

- brownish pillows in all three pics of Bryan, Rachel, Peter
- similar grass or is all grass the same?
- gray stuff on peter's feet
- gray stuff on grass under rachel (reflection or gray paint?)
- top it all off with Rachel and Peter posting pics from their date

clap. clap. clap.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:26 pm

@GuardianAngel I am thinking a NO Discussion for all IG/IG story sightings. For example, if people want to look up photos from July 4th SHV, or the#watchgate, it will be much easier to find them. Just a thought.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:43 pm

@sdmom yes we can do that, but that's only as good as the people who bring them over to those threads. A lot of times the posts are not brought over.

I will be making some changes next season, and asking for volunteers/assistants. Anyone interested, pm me.

Where the heck are all those watch gate posts? I thought there were in the stat's thread or clue's thread?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:00 pm

@GuardianAngel they are under Contestants threads

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:03 pm

sorry but for me

1- the head behind Peter?s pillow is brwn and looks like wood
2- the head behind rachel is grey and looks like velvet
3- the brown is not the same color: peter is more coffee and rachel is more chocolate
4- there is a brown sheet on top of the conforter with rachel that we do not see with peter

For me it is not a match

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:13 pm

According to her IG story, Rachel is visiting thegivingkey which helps people transitioning out of homeless with a friend in LA.
Further proof it's not SHV, Jmo.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Her blog is out
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates-dean-unglert-split/

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal