SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:57 pm

Rach talking about Bryan in her blogs all point to Bryan as F1, IMO. It's like she's shouting "Bryan's my fiance, my babe, my roaring four-alarm blaze, my too-good-to-be-true, my forever, my man, someone I want to have babies with and give our matching watches to decades later"... and on and on. I love that Rach has no chill and is ready to be with her Bryan IMO.  Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 30 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Diana wrote:This is the sweetest heartbeat Rachel wrote this in her blog

After a great evening with his family, he professed that he was in love with me. In that moment I couldn’t help but think about how amazing it would feel to hear that for the rest of my life.  
Didn't one of her interviewers ask her if any of the guys said I love you first, and her response was really interesting if Bryan is truly F1.  

Can you please elaborate?  Which interview and what was her answer?  Why is it interesting? TIA.
I think it was the one with Kathy Lee Gilford. Maybe another poster knows what interview I'm talking about.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:05 pm

I have been following social media and several different analysis all day about yesterday's episode. Noticed one line of thought, and I'd very much like to hear what all of you think (from a neutral perspective)

It's this: Bryan "wins" by default, because Rachel was so much more into Peter than he ever cared, and consequentially reciprocated.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:07 pm

No way Bryan won by default. It was his to lose since he received the FRC. This just a way for Peter fanatics (on twitter/ig, the crazies) to feel better that she didn't chose their golden boy.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:08 pm

@2observe  Maybe give us a little more to work with.  What was her answer? Doesn't have to be exact, but paraphrasing, etc.  That might help people figure out which interview your talking about.  Was recent or one from the beginning of the season?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:14 pm

IMO, there's no way that Bryan, who got FIR and Ep5 1on1 ever would be a "default" F1. 
I think the total opposite... everyone else but Bryan is MOT.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:15 pm

Diana wrote:No way Bryan won by default. It was his to lose since he received the FRC. This just a way for Peter fanatics (on twitter/ig, the crazies) to feel better that she didn't chose their golden boy.

All JMO
To be fair it is not just the fanatics there was a few articles that mentioned it as well.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@2observe  Maybe give us a little more to work with.  What was her answer? Doesn't have to be exact, but paraphrasing, etc.  That might help people figure out which interview your talking about.  Was recent or one from the beginning of the season?

Sorry for the dp but I am wondering if it is the Mario interview maybe..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@2observe  Maybe give us a little more to work with.  What was her answer? Doesn't have to be exact, but paraphrasing, etc.  That might help people figure out which interview your talking about.  Was recent or one from the beginning of the season?
She said that one of the guys did say I love you first, and she was asked how did she respond, I think she said that she didn't say anything but gave a kiss.  But it was the way that she said it in the interview that she seem to be detached from the person.  That was I said that it was really interesting it  Bryan is her F1
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:I have been following social media and several different analysis all day about yesterday's episode. Noticed one line of thought, and I'd very much like to hear what all of you think (from a neutral perspective)

It's this: Bryan "wins" by default, because Rachel was so much more into Peter than he ever cared, and consequentially reciprocated.

Yeah, I've seen that quite a bit too and it's just silly because people are ignoring what's right in front of us, that Rachel has picked Bryan over Peter multiple times, from giving him the FIR, to talking about his kiss on Ellen, giving him a GDR first, and giving him a watch that cost like $8000. She's always sat or stood next to him on dates and cocktail parties. He's gone to half the Rose ceremonies with a rose already and he's usually called first, if he didn't. She also asked him if his parents would accept her, whereas Peter got a generic "have you brought a black girl home" a week later. She's never gushed about Peter (except maybe in the first date) the way she has about Bryan. And although they didn't show it, she even said she's falling in love in an ITM on Bryan's date. I'm sure she wants Peter to love her and want to propose, because she was attracted to him too and there's an ego aspect to it, but i don't think Peter was ever going to win if Bryan was there. I think people are just projecting their own feelings and desires on to Rachel. It also allows them to be "right" about this epic Pachel love story, even if/when she picks another guy. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:31 pm

2observe wrote:
She said that one of the guys did say I love you first, and she was asked how did she respond, I think  she said that she didn't say anything but gave a kiss.  But it was the way that she said it in the interview that she seem to be detached from the person.  That was I said that it was really interesting it  Bryan is her F1

I think it is from Mario's interview, from 4:15

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 pm

After the HTDs and watching the interviews Rachel gave yesterday, I don't see how anyone but Bryan could be F1. I find it hard to believe that in 2 weeks Peter became the man that Rachel is describing in the interviews.it feels like Rachel was still trying to find out just how much he liked her. imo Did he gain clarity. Did his walls come tumbling and was ready to propose and make Rachel really really happy? Rachel found out that he was confident and bold after all and he is her rock? The clip of him on the floor crying was just him so overwhelmed with love for Rachel? It just doesn't add up to me no idea

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal