SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Well Rachel just liked the photo Peter's best friend posted. no idea

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 4 87b72b10 team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 4 86669110 team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Here4Roses Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:03 pm

lleyki wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:I think all three of them are in on the SHV SM postings together. Right on schedule around suspected SHV time, Rachel and Bryan post IG stories and pics of possible visit, while Peter uncharacteristically disappears off SM for about 24 hours.

This is the second time and I don't think it is coincidental. Rachel did say we wouldn't be able to figure it out. So I think TPTB are very wise to the unbelievable sleuthing on this board, and this year are trying to obfuscate on SM too. I think they are monitoring this board and ordering the three of them to muddy the waters.

Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I've said the same here and wouldn't at all be surprised if all of this were being orchestrated to throw off sleuthing, specifically. JMO. Again, no idea if this level of hoodwinking is necessary, unusual, familiar, has been utilized before, etc. but at this point nothing would surprise me. I've never been more confused watching this show laugh out loud

JMO but I don't think this season and the behavior post-filming is so confusing. I think things are only confusing to those who desperately want the truth to be one thing and are valiantly trying to fit facts into that one thing. Case in point the SHV speculation and pattern. The fact is, no matter what anyone believes and who they're rooting for to be the Final 1, one thing that has been a constant and a fact with this show is that the lead and their pick have SHV at various points during the season. That is indisputable.

So far this season, we have multiple times where Peter's activities and his being clearly accounted for do not align with the possibility that there were SHV with Rachel. So what happens, we get comments suddenly claiming that for whatever reason this season the lead and her F1 aren't having any SHV because it would be too obvious if he disappeared for a few days. Then that got switched to "oh she's been coming to him". As I've said, if Peter really does somehow end up being F1 then yes, this season truly has changed the game in how people sleuth.

Because as it stands, in my opinion, the evidence and many tangibles that cannot be interpreted or analyzed away make it quite obvious what the answer is. Many just don't want to accept that answer, IMO.

I'm new to sleuthing but I've been following this site since the beginning of filming for Rachel's season. And I could not agree more with your bolded statement. For the most part, a lot of people seem to be fact based and I love it but this season seems to also be filled with viewers who are twisting facts to explain their desired F1 as the winner but that just isn't right and I find it a tad frustrating, even though it is their opinion and I respect it. Based on sleuthing, Bryan is most likely the F1.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:09 pm

umngirl wrote:Well Rachel just liked the photo Peter's best friend posted. no idea
I'm not counting it as a 2nd like for Peter because Terry cropped him out laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well Rachel just liked the photo Peter's best friend posted. no idea
I'm not counting it as a 2nd like for Peter because Terry cropped him out laugh out loud

Hahaha I can already imagine what people would respond
TeamPachel: so it will not be too obvious she picked him
TeamBrachel: it's a shade at Peter

Can August 7 come any sooner? I want my life back~ #Team RachelHEA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:29 pm

SFoster wrote:Rachel always looks somber in her selfies after a visit with Eric. laugh out loud
I did notice the ocean view pic on his Instagram. No words were needed, laugh out loud.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:31 pm

^^^^ I  thought it was because he didnt want to spoil the ending.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Peter out and about in Los Angeles.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWoFchWBuoB/?taken-by=erica_kimmm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:54 pm

adf23 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BWoFchWBuoB/?taken-by=erica_kimmm

Peter is in LA! :stirthepot
I love this! rofl
Discuss! Speculate!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Is it the Men Tell All filming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Is it the Men Tell All filming?

That is this coming weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Hmm, probably Bachelor talks with tptb. If he was there for a shv I don't think he'd be out and about. IMO

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:04 pm

He's the spoiled F2, he can walk all over the place. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal