SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 am

bowdown

To all who have contributed and persisted.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:37 am

@coolangel thank you for being such an awesome sleuthing buddy esp BTS  bestbud! kisses  

Forever #TeamBBF group hug

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 am

I'm again late to the party, but congrats to all sleuthers, you amaze me, great persistence and talent! @socalfan way to go!!! I'm so happy for Rachel and Bryan!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 am

Interesting timing. Interesting developments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:14 am

Diana wrote:No way Bryan won by default. It was his to lose since he received the FRC. This just a way for Peter fanatics (on twitter/ig, the crazies) to feel better that she didn't chose their golden boy.

All JMO
IA 100% ! Bryan reminds me a lot of Jordan. He was interested in Jo Jo before he got out of the limo, just as Bryan was with Rachel; he stole a kiss on the first night, just like Bryan did; he was into Jo Jo all the way through, very committed, affectionate, confident etc, just like Bryan is with Rachel. IMO, it's game over and Bryan is F1 for sure. Having said that though, I do quite like Rachel and Peter and I think he is very affectionate and loving with Rachel and this reminds me of Jo Jo and Robby. All JMO of course.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:38 am

Diana wrote:she calls Bryan her rock, he's strong when she's weak,  he really really loves her, we should give him a chance etc. girl is probably elated there is a smoking gun laugh out loud

One thing I like and enjoy is that she seems just as happy now as she did back in May when she did her press tour then. Lots and lots of leads struggle through this time but Rachel seems secured and loved. I'm hopeful Bryan is following his word. I'm hopeful for these two.

all imo
That's what sealed the deal for me, when Rachel said her fiance is her rock and when she is weak he's her rock - this matches Bryan telling Rachel he'll be strong when she's weak and vice versa. This to me is one of the most important ingredients of a successful loving relationship.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:41 am

makeover wrote:What I'm most surprised by is how spacious and well-furnished that SHV Villa is. I don't know why I have this impression that they were cooped up in a dingy little house/ motel laugh out loud. The Holiday Inn image didn't help. I'm glad to see TPTB at least forked out for a nice villa for the lead and F1 to spend time in.
I thought that too. In Australia, they've all said they are sent to these remote places with almost nothing there which I guess means they really have to focus on each other and make their own entertainment !

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:25 am

Rachelsseason wrote:I have been following social media and several different analysis all day about yesterday's episode. Noticed one line of thought, and I'd very much like to hear what all of you think (from a neutral perspective)

It's this: Bryan "wins" by default, because Rachel was so much more into Peter than he ever cared, and consequentially reciprocated.

Imo no. Bryan got the FIR, and Rachel has been extremely into him from the start, and imo it has nothing to do with Peter. He messed up his chances of even being the contender, but even if he had done more, expressed himself more, been more affectionate, it still would've been Bryan. Imo suggesting that Bryan 'wins' by default, is ignoring how she acts with Bryan, and only seeing how she is with Peter. Imo Bryan is exactly what she wants and needs, an adult grown up man, who has no issues or hang ups about loving Rachel, expressing that love to her, and being ready to pursue a full on relationship with her. He's also very physical with his love language, and Rachel loves that.

Imo Peter is the challenging type, which Rachel is used to. She's used to the chasing and trying to peel layers from the man she's interested in. Bryan Imo is an open book, he's laying it all out there, and it's new to her. But it's welcoming surprise and change to her, and she loves it, did from the start. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:34 am

The house looks like it's in the Palm Springs area based on its style which is where many if the SHVs are.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 am

http://www.etonline.com/tv/221786_exclusive_bachelorette_castoff_dean_unglert_says_rachel_lindsay_is_blinded_by_frontrunner_bryan/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:34 am

Rachelsseason wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/221786_exclusive_bachelorette_castoff_dean_unglert_says_rachel_lindsay_is_blinded_by_frontrunner_bryan/

everytime dean opens his mouth now makes me want to puke more and more

teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 36 208113758 enough already Dean................................................ :sourgrapes: teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 36 4103285151 teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 36 4103285151 teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 36 4103285151

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal