SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reciprocity - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:19 am

sdmom wrote:
gisellexlopez wrote:http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/21/bachelorette-eric-says-i-love-you/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

so sweet, i love eric

Eric is so sweet and sincere!
However, compare Rachel's face when Bryan said I am in love with you at HTD, I don't think Eric stands a chance. Sorry, Eric fans!

Do we think Eric got invited to FS or he was sent home before that?

sent home at the end of the diner IMO

Back to top Go down

reciprocity - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:51 am

Rachel laughs at dinner with Eric. She cries at the dinner with Peter. #reciprocity

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:54 am

Remember in the preview where Eric was talking to his family on htd about how Rachel had changed, etc. (He was wearing his htd outfit but obviously not talking to Rachel), they never aired that during his htd.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:29 am

So sorry I am unable to embed the actual links here, but the bachelorette press has released three videos from the upcoming episode:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:32 am

I still see a disconnect with Peter and Eric which doesn't surprise me when Rachel admitted she fell in love after meet the parents.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:43 am

From those 30 seconds you can see that Rachel has her mind on 1 person. She isn't as excited and soft with Peter anymore, actually that date looks boring and they'll probably talk about his insecurities. she's same old same old with Eric. Where's Bryan's clip??
Still find it odd they didn't show Peter buying her that gold band during HTD

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Rachel and Eric take to heights on their date. Rachel and Peter go underground into a cave on their date. Symbolic?

Although she says sweet things about Peter.

She says she feels the same way about all 3 men at this point. ??? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:26 pm

reciprocity - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 58 He_s_s12

“I am concerned about the hesitation  and the reservations that Peter has  but he’s so genuine, he’s so attentive to me, and he gets me.  He can read me and understand me more than any other person here on this journey and that brings a smile to my face.”

Source: My SC from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

No comment from me .... reciprocity - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 58 3806527698
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Nillay wrote:From those 30 seconds you can see that Rachel has her mind on 1 person. She isn't as excited and soft with Peter anymore, actually that date looks boring and they'll probably talk about his insecurities. she's same old same old with Eric. Where's Bryan's clip??

They might not release a clip from Bryan's date because it won't be aired until the following week.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Yeah I'm sure he understands her and gets her well, the problem is he's not interested in seeing her as the mother of his kids and partner for life imo. He's a classic example of He's Just Not That Into You imo and whole rachel tried to make it happen at first, it's clear to me she's given up because she doesn't need him- she has Bryan. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:41 pm

lleyki wrote:
Nillay wrote:From those 30 seconds you can see that Rachel has her mind on 1 person. She isn't as excited and soft with Peter anymore, actually that date looks boring and they'll probably talk about his insecurities. she's same old same old with Eric. Where's Bryan's clip??

They might not release a clip from Bryan's date because it won't be aired until the following week.

What makes you think that?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:57 pm

richmondrose wrote:
lleyki wrote:

What makes you think that?

The episode description in the Episode Thread says it is a To Be Continued episode on Monday and there are only descriptions of Peter and Eric's dates and none about Bryan's.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal