SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:54 am

sdmom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:🚋 as I sit here waiting on more MTA info. laugh out loud

And I want to know if she lets f3 go before FS, and f2 go before FRC!

Me too.  I've been looking a the SCs and previews we have way too much hoping to notice something new and helpful. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:34 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
And I want to know if she lets f3 go before FS, and f2 go before FRC!

Me too.  I've been looking a the SCs and previews we have way too much hoping to notice something new and helpful. laugh out loud

Eric's hotel was sleuthed earlier today by @KashatheDiva and it is not the same one as Peter's hotel. So the SC of her crying in the rain and entering Peter's hotel has to be her going to eliminate Peter before the FRC IMO. The ITM of her talking/crying about how 'she did not expect how hard this goodbye is going to be' was also shot in Peter's hotel. It all adds up IMO. Smiley

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:35 am

I guess they chose to not show Bryan's fantasy date till the finale because it be even more obvious who she picked.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:22 am

Diana wrote:I guess they chose to not show Bryan's fantasy date till the finale because it be even more obvious who she picked.

JMO

Then we should have an awesome finale for us Bryan ladies.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:18 am

LOL Adam only tagged Eric out of the F3 - thanks for the sleuthing help, Adam laugh out loud

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 68 Image19
Source: my screenshot of @adam_gottschalk Instagram post
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:49 am

Oh good. I really did not want Eric eating into ATFR time with R and B !

As it is CH will ask Bryan 1000 times about how he is too good to be true or some manufactured crap like that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:18 am

Matt Munson From ‘The Bachelorette’ Talks Rumors, Rachel, and Paradise wrote:What made you go on the show? Were you a fan of the show? Did someone you knew say I am going to submit you in to the show?

I did, I had a guy at work. A good, good friend of mine at work, who I owe this to because I would have never thought on my own to nominate myself. It was in July, I think, when he put my name in, and I didn’t hear anything for three months. I think by the time October rolled around– my sister got married mid-October– like a week later, I got a call from Los Angeles. I ignored the call, I thought it was a telemarketer. To go and listen to the voicemail and hear that it was The Bachelorette, I thought oh yeah that’s right I did apply for that. I did decide yeah I’m going to do this, and I’ll go through the motions and still I was never convinced that anything would come of it, but this will be an experience, even trying out. I was in New York, I went to L.A., and then eventually I think it was after Valentine’s Day they called me and said are you still interested? I said yeah, absolutely. A month later they flew me out trying to Los Angeles, and everything else is history, I guess. I would say is the best experience of my life, because it’s very surreal. I never thought that I’d be doing anything like that. I’ve been in Connecticut all my life, so to even go on the other side of the country to be in L.A. for a while, then to go to Europe, it’s something that I can’t wait to do more of, exploring Europe. You know, you kind of catch the travel bug, by doing this show. And then to meet these great people, and to meet a great girl who deserves all the happiness that I’m sure she eventually finds. And to meet these guys who I continue to stay in touch with, and who live all across the country… it’s always nice to have a couch to crash on.
source

and this confirms IMO what I said: Peter got confirmed he was in the show in november... time where his IG became more self promo aggressive. I think in Peter's case, he knew right after the interview.

candidature in july
called in mid-october
interviewed in october in LA
called back beginning of february if still interested
flew in march in LA

i will remember this for the future ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:13 am

Looking beautiful at the MTA taping  Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 68 1f60d  I have no doubts Rachel will handle the guys with class and dignity (expect Lee's stupid azz, I hope she ends him laugh out loud )

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 68 20184215_275273239545794_2476285715453837312_n
https://instagram.com/p/BW1alQ_B2ks/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Just noticed that Bryan follows Jen Saviano on IG.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Just noticed that Bryan follows Jen Saviano on IG.

I think that was from before he went on the show.
After the show, I think he followed Amanda and Caila.
Cmiiw.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:57 pm

Sorry for the double post, but new preview

https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/888798294150873088/video/1

Oh... Rachel is wearing their watch on MTP.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Bryan would never walk out on Rachel or her family!! Stop it, show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal