SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watchgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Aria wrote: yeah, how would he feel if Bryan stereotyped him and said that he was stupid because he was a model/personal trainer and had gone to community college? That's been the annoying thing about both Dean and Peter, that their hatred of Bryan never seems to have any basis beyond his swagger and stereotypes about Miami. For me, the worse thing is the hypocrisy though. If you're going to be a Courtney Robertson, with all the mean girl comments, at least own it. Don't pretend to be this down-to-earth, kind person who just wants to spread joy and love! For all the Bryan/Josh comparisons, Peter actually has much more in common with Josh given how fake he and hypocritical he is. IMO.

:claphands  That's exactly how I see Peter - fake and hypocritical just like Josh. Actions not matching words = Josh 2.0. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Watchgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:02 pm

I don't know about his cheeks but think he uses Botox or something. His forehead doesn't ever seem to wrinkle.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Dang. Well... ATFR is going to be SUPER interesting laugh out loud.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Yep.  Badmouthing Bryan...again.  Petey knows Bryan has it in the bag, jmo. #watchgate. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:16 pm

I'm more interested in the SM likes after the aftr. Imo Peter doesn't have the cojones to 'confront' Rachel face to face, it'll be all very in line with his fakeness. He'll only talk about someone behind their back or in sm likes. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:22 pm

It really doesn't matter to me if Bryan has had cosmetic enhancements. That has nothing to do with his character. I don't understand why Peter would even make that comment other than being stereotypical. So because Bryan is from Miami that means he's had work done so he's disingenuous? 

I'm getting the feeling that Peter is imitated by Bryan's confidence. Not his relationship with Rachel.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:31 pm

It doesn't seem like anyone else, but Peter had a problem with Bryan. Dean is only trash talking him (based on his own words) because he's friends with Peter. Imo Peter was jealous, that Bryan is more secure, mature, confident than Peter, and Rachel was all about Bryan. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: I've been posting from the get how I've felt there is something "off" about Peter. I always stood by that opinion and I'm glad that I did. TPTB can't fool me with their edits or SM hype nor can Peter's "model" face. Rach dodged a bullet. JMO
Yes, you are right, there have been something "off" about Peter all the time and I couldn't figure out what it was. And you are right about Rach dodging a bullet, because there is something ratty about Peter and it doesn't smell good at all. I wouldn't want a person like that to be my friend. And for sure nobody wants a bachelor like that! no no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:49 pm

Rachel is going to be pissed come ATFR and forget any mentions of Peter in her blogs laugh out loud. Yikes.

Watchgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:52 pm

I just read the Twitter comments under that sneak peek. The Peter fanatics are ridiculous. Hopefully Rach doesn't get too much hate for not picking him but I won't hold my breath. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Rachel is going to be pissed come ATFR and forget any mentions of Peter in her blogs laugh out loud. Yikes.
Yep and I actually think Peter will be super nice because he's always nice to everyone's face and rachel will be livid and a real firecracker laugh out loud I'm sure her man will get a kick out of it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:04 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:It doesn't seem like anyone else, but Peter had a problem with Bryan. Dean is only trash talking him (based on his own words) because he's friends with Peter. Imo Peter was jealous, that Bryan is more secure, mature, confident than Peter, and Rachel was all about Bryan. Jmo.

I agree! I find it interesting that Bryan told Rachel during their SQT that he isn't focusing on the drama in the house and yet Peter is badmouthing Bryan every chance he gets. Do we know if he is the next lead because his edit tells me otherwise at the moment. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal