SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:11 am

Sorry but absolutely NO sympathy for Lee from me. He's a racist pig jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:15 am

Diana wrote:Sorry but absolutely NO sympathy for Lee from me. He's a racist pig jmo

That he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:17 am

Dessler wrote:I am sorry but Fred has some things about Rachel after the show that makes his speech tonight very dishonest, I did not bring it on the forum because I felt like he was a non-factor and did not need more attention. I am sure someone message Rachel about that hence her facial reaction towards him. He is very into self - promotion and did not come on the show for Rachel.

EDT: I loved the bloopers , the guy are all so fun and silly. Rachel's sarcastic humour is top -notch  hehehe

I think I've heard the same things. It is funny to me that Liz got so much crap for being a f*me-whore since she had a chance to reach out to Nick in the 9 months after the wedding, but people ignore the fact that Fred had 2 decades to reach out to Rachel, if he wanted a chance to express his feelings! But he had to go on a TV show? And no one finds it suspicious at all that he lives in LA and works in entertainment. And that's not even going into all the other rumours I've heard about him, in terms of his girlfriend and what he's said about Rachel afterwards.

I understand why people think Rachel is lacking in empathy sometimes, but I've always found her very empathetic when the person deserves it (like saying "none of us understand how hard this is for Nick" after that volleyball game or saying "you've both been misunderstood" to taylor and Corrine or giving Eric the chance to explain himself when everyone was attacking him). I just think she sees through some of the BS of these guys. And, yeah, she's probably not happy with Dean with all the shade he's throwing her way (and he does come off two-faced by saying he wants to start a wonderful friendship with her, but also saying she's blinded by lust) so I think that's why she wasn't as empathetic towards him. From what Alexis said, she was very protective over Dean and really cared for him, so I'm sure she feels betrayed and hurt by him. I do believe she can come off as arrogant, defensive, and selfish at times, but I don't think she's lacking in empathy. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:22 am

Diana wrote:Sorry but absolutely NO sympathy for Lee from me. He's a racist pig jmo

I didn't watch it, but it sure sounds like it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:27 am

This whole thing was so lackluster, the only saving grace was Mackenzie, and Anthony. Everything else, rachel included, had me rolling my eyes. An actual waste of my two hours. Made me loose interest on even the finale.

Was it just me or was rachel buzzed on her way to drunk?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:30 am

FashionLover wrote:This whole thing was so lackluster, the only saving grace was Mackenzie, and Anthony. Everything else, rachel included, had me rolling my eyes. An actual waste of my two hours. Made me loose interest on even the finale.

Was it just me or was rachel buzzed on her way to drunk?  

Yes, I totally agree! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:38 am

Rachel is the hottest lead ever imo  setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 1f60d  setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 1f60d  setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 1f60d

setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 20481881_1393167800719785_2254501872100442112_n
https://instagram.com/p/BXOuKVhgWCU/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think Kenny has the shot at TB. They showed him a lot, he got quit a bit of air time.

I think they showed the love Bryan has for Rachel, he said it all. I actually thought they showed quite a bit of his journey.

I don't see Kenny really spending weeks focused on dating and looking for a wife. He's much more focused on looking for a role model/stepmom. I don't know that any of the typical bachelorette types should sign on to be his woman when a) his behavior needs adjustment. I know he was angry and upset but, his issues with Lee were largely because he was so easily manipulated compared to the others. b) his daughter is not only his first priority but, his life. He can barely speak of McKenzie without crying. I'm not making judgements about that but, whomever he hooks up with better be clear. c) I would also have a concern about having children or blending families with him because I don't know how much he is a good father vs. a great father to McKenzie. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:44 am

Lee did apologize , whatever that's worth. Guessing nothing as probs for TV. I just caught the last 30 min. Disappointed to hear Alex was MIA. What about Will? I like Kenny, but I am not attracted to him or want him on my screen as Bach. He seems terrific and I love his seeming dedication to his daughter, but no interest. If going the MOC route (IMO they won't do back to back), I think Eric, Will, Josiah or Marcel from Andi's season would work. Less baggage and drama. IMO
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:45 am

[Hhaveaveote= "Diana"]Rachel is the hottest lead ever imo  setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 1f60d  setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 1f60d  setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 1f60d

setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 20481881_1393167800719785_2254501872100442112_n
https://instagram.com/p/BXOuKVhgWCU/[/quote]

I think she ties JoJo for that spot.  Jmo.  Rachel's dress is a little too revealing for my taste.  She does have a great body though!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:50 am

luvstx wrote:I agree Ileyki. I especially cringed at her treatment of Fred. I felt all season while he was on that she had some kind of contempt for him.  Could have been more gracious even though she knew he wouldn't last long.

We have to remember, Rachel really knows who these men are. We do not.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:56 am

Mommyof2 wrote:[Hhaveaveote= "Diana"]Rachel is the hottest lead ever imo  setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 1f60d  setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 1f60d  setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 32 1f60d

https://instagram.com/p/BXOuKVhgWCU/

I think she ties JoJo for that spot.  Jmo.  Rachel's dress is a little too revealing for my taste.  She does have a great body though![/quote]

It looks so much better modeling fhan it appeared on screen IMO. A bach that looked amazeballs at MTA IMO? Andi. Hate the witch, but she lost the weight and sold herself gloriously. She was exquisite. IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose