SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Aria wrote:Wait, so Bryan's fantasy suite date and the 3--> 2 rose ceremony will be in the finale?

No, my guess it will be like last season with Nick, where there was a one-hour episode before the MTA. Because they have to have the Final 3 rose ceremony before the MTA because the Final 3 is always at the MTA. It is curious that they decided to make this episode a TBC. It is possible that the meeting of Rachel's family takes up so much time that they couldn't fit all the Final 3 dates into the two hours. But it does make you wonder about the F3 rose ceremony and if there really may be a Peter eliminated shocker.

And she did not have FS overnight with him. She left. (That's why he's crying. laugh out loud)

Based on the description of the heaviness of their discussion at the night portion of their Final 3 date and Rachel apparently breaking down, I am wondering if Peter's on the floor meltdown isn't in this upcoming episode because Rachel leaves and forgoes the FD. Because that would mean things end in limbo with them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:43 pm

lleyki wrote:
Aria wrote:Wait, so Bryan's fantasy suite date and the 3--> 2 rose ceremony will be in the finale?

No, my guess it will be like last season with Nick, where there was a one-hour episode before the MTA. Because they have to have the Final 3 rose ceremony before the MTA because the Final 3 is always at the MTA. It is curious that they decided to make this episode a TBC. It is possible that the meeting of Rachel's family takes up so much time that they couldn't fit all the Final 3 dates into the two hours. But it does make you wonder about the F3 rose ceremony and if there really may be a Peter eliminated shocker.

And she did not have FS overnight with him.  She left. (That's why he's crying. laugh out loud)

Based on the description of the heaviness of their discussion at the night portion of their Final 3 date and Rachel apparently breaking down, I am wondering if Peter's on the floor meltdown isn't in this upcoming episode because Rachel leaves and forgoes the FD. Because that would mean things end in limbo with them.

Yes, it's in episode 9, because they said last night the preview is for next week.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:47 pm

We should soon find out about an extra hour before or after MTA. By tomorrow they should have that up. But I suspect they are going to string it out until 8/7 so that we don't even know the F2 until. So if there is a foiler this season, we won't know until we are actually watching the finale. Because MTP will not be in the Finale, they have to fill that space. They will show Bryan FD date and F3 rose ceremony (Peter goes home) in finale, I think. JMO Although the preview after MTA should give us more clues for sure.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:50 pm

We have caps of Peter and Bryan in two seperate outfits in Spain, there isn't a foiler IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:54 pm

@Diana, I explained how that could be on previous page. JMO of course

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:55 pm

IMO They have erased sm backlash for the final 2 weeks against any decision Rachel might make. JMO I love it!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:02 pm

SFoster wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:In my newsfeed this morning:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/upcoming-episode-of-abcs-hit-romance-reality-series-the-bachelorette-explores-rioja-the-wine-region-of-spain-300489510.html

So maybe they do have multiple vineyard dates.

According to the preview from last night. Bryan seems to have a wine date as well at some point.neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Wineda10

Source: my SC from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQEqXJswKHI
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:09 pm

The episode description doesn't say anything about Bryan's date though. But the preview did say, next week.... Maybe TBC happens in middle of Bryan's date? I don't know, jmo

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:22 pm

lleyki wrote:

I feel stupid. I forgot about that.

Yeah, the press release does make me wonder about that too, although it seems like the SCs seem to indicate otherwise.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm thinking she sends Peter home first and then Eric, and the will be a TBC into the finale. Because the MTP has already been done. That leaves the Finale to be about just she and Bryan. Or she sends Eric home at the beginning of the finale. Something is definitely different big time this season.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:35 pm

pbmax wrote:I'm thinking she sends Peter home first and then Eric, and the will be a TBC into the finale. Because the MTP has already been done. That leaves the Finale to be about just she and Bryan.  Or she sends Eric home at the beginning of the finale.  Something is definitely different big time this season.

I don't think they would have a finale of just rachel and bryan. That's just asking viewers to tune off before they even get to ATFR imo
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:39 pm

I think Peter goes home before Eric. In RC callouts, Eric has been called before Peter since episode 2. I went through each episode on Eric's thread back on July 4th:

In week 3, Eric already had the group date rose going into the rose ceremony. Then the call out order during the ceremony was Dean, Peter, Bryan (Bryan was actually 6th).

In week 4, Dean and Bryan already had roses from dates. Call out was Eric then Peter.

In week 5, Bryan already had a rose from date. Call out was Dean, Eric, Peter.

In week 6, Eric and Peter already had roses from dates. Call out was Bryan then Dean.

I was referring to when they both get roses during the ceremony, Eric gets called out during the ceremony before Peter. They have no control over the date order.

Week 1, Peter was called first. Week 2 he had the 1:1 on his birthday so he already had a rose. So Peter has only been called once before Eric, and that was week 1.

Last edited by SFoster on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702