SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:57 pm

SFoster wrote:...Eric, are you facetiming with Rachel in this pic?  Stop teasing us! laugh out loud
As much as like Rachel and Eric together the great sluethers on this forum have provided enough evidence for me to believe Eric isn't F1.

I hope production selects Eric as the first POC Bachelor. His heart is open to finding love. He'll definitely keep it real JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Eric seems like a great guy.

Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Moved from the Peter fan thread:

SFoster wrote:Eric did a West Side Story IG yesterday  W. 42nd St West Side of NYC. The choreographer of West Side Story is Jerome Robbins, and of course West Side Story is about 2 from different backgrounds falling in love. And Rachel's fiance loves "impromptu dancing" with her. JMO

Ilovepeter wrote:@sfoster I'm cool with your Jerome! Where did you see that Rachel's fiance loves to impromptu dance?

SFoster wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:@sfoster I'm cool with your Jerome! Where did you see that Rachel's fiance loves to impromptu dance?

It was in one of her descriptions of her F1. I'm looking for it now...

SFoster wrote:I thought she said that in an interview. I can even see her saying that. Like an ET interview. But here's what I could find from her June 6, People Blog.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-week-3/

"But love isn’t always serious … for me love has a lot of spontaneity, belly laughs and impromptu dance-offs. "

But she and Eric said the dancing was their "thing" in episode 1.  When Eric got out the limo, and they started dancing, he said this is going to be our "thing".

Ilovepeter wrote:Thanks @sfoster.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Thanks, @Ladybug82 !!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:44 pm

Eric's HTD made me cry SOLELY because it was so wonderful to see such joy and love in a family that's gone through so many ups and downs, seen so much and experienced a range of things that could have easily torn them apart. It's no wonder that he's so full of love despite claiming he hasn't experienced it in a romantic relationship -- the Biggers' love cup is FULL. Adored it.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 am

Team Eric! Maybe not for Rachel, but I would love to see him find his One.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Momsip Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:19 pm

Eric seems like a pretty genuine guy:)  My opinion on him has really changed since the beginning of the season.  I hope we see more of him in the future!

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1f497 podcasting with friends
Momsip
Momsip

Female Posts : 7

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/momsip/id1239132267?mt=2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Posting this here too to spread some love for Eric finale night!  beatingheart

Love this interview of Eric! Eric is one of the most real and authentic contestants to have ever been on this show. He's completely genuine, is such an inspiration, has such a beautiful soul and is super good looking imo!

Eric is a total catch imo and deserving of love. I'd love it if he is the Bachelor as I think he would be awesome! Either way I truly hope he finds an absolutely incredible woman who will show him a love like he's never experienced before. He deserves all the happiness in the world, imo.

Go Eric   hearthumbsup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v-Sm4g2wuU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:40 pm

I'm loving the glow up after the bachelor...I expect big things from him

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:44 pm

On Wednesday, August 9th, Eric was a guest on Home and Family show on the Hallmark channel - Ali Fedotowsky Manno was also a guest on the same episode.  It sure seemed like all of them would like to see Eric as The Bachelor - I wonder if that could happen? He seems like such a nice guy! Smiley

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:28 pm

This weekend, Eric will be celebrity guest at Ubiquitous 2017 Beauty Hair Health Expo in D.C. This morning, he was on Good Morning Washington.

http://ubiquitousexpo.com/celebrity-guests/

Looking great, Eric!! Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 4256136633

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Locked and filed due to inactivity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+11
Ladybug82
Kels0012
jen689
2observe
coolangel