SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:47 am

All previous threads here

GuardianAngel wrote:If Peter gave two hoots about Rachel and was really showing me that he was interested and falling for her, then I'd agree but IMO he didn't care so what does it matter to him at this point that Bryan was wearing the watch. He blurts it out as if he was jealous about the watch itself.

Shawn was loosing his mind anytime anyone got near Kaitlyn or when TOG (the real TOG) said anything about his date with K. Peter's facial reaction tells me IMHO not so much that he takes offensive that Bryan is wearing the watch, but rather he despises being in Bryan's presence. Bryan could have simply walked with without the watch and I'm sure Peter's mouth would contort like he usually does.

Mommyof2 wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Why did Peter bring up the WATCH again here? Its not like he was seeing it for the 1st time. The guys saw the watch back in Switzerland.
Is that the magic watch?  What was that about? Was he asking Rachel or Bryan or both?

He is jealous and I bet he knows it's game over at this point, but some men don't like to admit defeat.  It's evident from his comments  on the show and SM.  Jmho.  

sfrank wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Random semi-vague quotes + contemplative selfies are straight out of the Josh Murray starter kit laugh out loud. JMO.

I don't think the quote is vague at all...it pretty famous actually and I think its direct response to the Peter clip.

I think Peter is showing he's a lot more like Josh than Bryan is IMO giggling

mindless wrote:Did he choose that pic to prove his cheeks aren't fake? I'm surprised he even reacted TBH. Was this the straw that broke the camel's back after all the speculation?

LynnTa wrote:
sfrank wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Random semi-vague quotes + contemplative selfies are straight out of the Josh Murray starter kit laugh out loud. JMO.

I don't think the quote is vague at all...it pretty famous actually and I think its direct response to the Peter clip.

I think Peter is showing he's a lot more like Josh than Bryan is IMO giggling
^ Yeah, I think it is a direct response to the clip too!   And what a classy one it is  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 1f44c                                                                        

Cocoasneeze wrote:

Really? Just today TPBP released a clip of Peter trashing Bryan's whole character, stereotyping him, his heritage and all the people in Miami as fake boobs, tits and asses, yet Bryan's response to 'not react, stay above it' is Josh like? Really? Is Bryan supposed to be act like robot, and not react? Bryan Imo clearly is the one targeted by Peter, yet its Bryan who's at fault? Jmo

Diana wrote:Another nail in the coffin imo. It's now basically confirmed she wore that watch in her first post back talking about finding true love & a best friend. NO way she'd wear that if Peter was her fiancé he'd make her throw it out or some stupid sh!t JMO

Between thebwatch and her favorite personal trainer, girl don't play laugh out loud I can't wait for the ATFR
imo

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:48 am

I think we need Baddy 1.0 up in this hizz house to deal with Peter and Bryan laugh out loud everyone possible hated him and he always handled it well iirc but now I don't remember if he ever said or posted anything on sm in real time?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:48 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I would be very surprised if Bryan chose to have fillers in his cheeks.  That is just odd.  Of note, Bryan's Father and Grandmother both have pronounced cheeks, so I think it just runs in the family.  Jmo.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:49 am

Bryan's friend is arguing with people on SM and throwing some shady comments and said how Bryan gave her permission to speak for him.

At this point I am ready for the season to be over..

Last edited by Carine on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:50 am

Alanna wrote:I think we need Baddy 1.0 up in this hizz house to deal with Peter and Bryan laugh out loud everyone possible hated him and he always handled it well iirc but now I don't remember if he ever said or posted anything on sm in real time?

Jordan was pretty quiet on SM as the show was airing except for his 3 page essay on the Raya debacle!  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 3806527698 Still love ya Baddy! thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:52 am

Alanna wrote:I think we need Baddy 1.0 up in this hizz house to deal with Peter and Bryan laugh out loud everyone possible hated him and he always handled it well iirc but now I don't remember if he ever said or posted anything on sm in real time?

Yes, when the whole RS saying he was back on Raya or whatever it was post season.

IMO, Peter is insulting all of Miami.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I would be very surprised if Bryan chose to have fillers in his cheeks.  That is just odd.  Of note, Bryan's Father and Grandmother both have pronounced cheeks, so I think it just runs in the family.  Jmo.  

After the htd I read somewhere online, that Bryan and his mother most go to the same plastic surgeon to get matching cheek implants. rofl

It just simply can't be that those are in fact his natural cheeks, it must be a family thing, father, grandma, Bryan and his mom all go to get a family discount.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:53 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

Jordan was pretty quiet on SM as the show was airing except for his 3 page essay on the Raya debacle!  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 3806527698  Still love ya Baddy!  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 2498057887
Yeah I can't remember, I think there were some likes that gave zero effs but not sure if he said anything directly. Bryan should follow his lead imo. Hopefully that was the first and last post about all this. Can't believe he told his friend she can speak for him?? laugh out loud middle school!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:55 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

After the htd I read somewhere online, that Bryan and his mother most go to the same plastic surgeon to get matching cheek implants. rofl

It just simply can't be that those are in fact his natural cheeks, it must be a family thing, father, grandma, Bryan and his mom all go to get a family discount.

I have said it before and I will say it again...the family that gets cheek fillers together, stay together! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:56 am

So Bryan acts like he's above it while letting his friend do the dirty work for him? Yeah alright. What's that word again, starts with F? JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:57 am

Carine wrote:Bryan's friend is arguing with people on SM and throwing some shady comments and said how Bryan gave her permission to speak for him.

At this point I am ready for the season to be over..

Do you know where she said that? I only saw her tweets, in which she didn't say that he gave her permission. I also looked through his IG and didn't see that she had commented yet.

Last edited by Aria on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:59 am

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Jordan was pretty quiet on SM as the show was airing except for his 3 page essay on the Raya debacle!  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 3806527698  Still love ya Baddy!  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 2498057887
Yeah I can't remember, I think there were some likes that gave zero effs but not sure if he said anything directly. Bryan should follow his lead imo. Hopefully that was the first and last post about all this. Can't believe he told his friend she can speak for him?? laugh out loud middle school!!

Did she delete that tweet? I don't see it! giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21