SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:21 pm

I'm amazed none of them turn off their comments.

Spon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Spon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:22 pm

I am yet to read that some women went to the ink shop to tattoo his name on them...... :shocked!: affraid hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:23 pm

HEA wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:I guess we just have to laugh it out at this point @HEA laugh out loud

What does OTT mean? I've wanted to ask for a long time now hahahah

OTT = over the top

want wine with me??? laugh out loud

Oh well all the posts with OTT makes sense now, thanks to you.
Let's have that wine my dear.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm amazed none of them turn off their comments.

i am not a IG user so bear with me and my naive questions

if someone turn off the comments, do you think fans and followers will be less interested to follow the person? Expressing love and opinion is part of the interaction they have with the person and feel closer no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:24 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
HEA wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:I guess we just have to laugh it out at this point @HEA laugh out loud

What does OTT mean? I've wanted to ask for a long time now hahahah

OTT = over the top

want wine with me??? laugh out loud

Oh well all the posts with OTT makes sense now, thanks to you.
Let's have that wine my dear.

bestbud! wine 2pop wine

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:25 pm

How long is Peter going to be liking comments about Bryan? It's been months since the FRC and since they last saw each other.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:30 pm

I keep leaning on the fact that these guys are human, so I don't begrudge most of them having their moments. I especially get where Bryan's coming from because he's been the most maligned and the least aggressive and passive aggressive in regards to the others, and at this point, I'm the least sympathetic to Peter, but that doesn't mean I don't recognize that Peter's human, too, and all of them are being attacked in various different ways and like Rachel said yesterday, I'm sure it's hard for everyone.

I'm sure it doesn't feel like it, but social media is such a small selective demographic not representative of all of humanity or popular opinion nearly how people imagine it is, and people would do well to remember that when they let it drive their emotions off a cliff.

Having said that, if Peter's blocking peeps for that meme? Oh, dear. He better buckle up about that #spon stuff because people are already starting to write articles about him shilling and being the first to do so. I mean: http://www.refinery29.com/2017/07/165310/peter-kraus-the-bachelorette-spon-con

On July 25, he officially starting peddling spon con on her personal Instagram page. I know — it's already happening. Not even Bryan has sponned it up yet. Now we know that men on this season of The Bachelorette are well-versed in how to use Instagram to show off their assets and personality, but this photo from Peter marks the first of many sponsored posts (notice that he calls himself a "partner" to the brand), and fans feel betrayed."

Thank the fandom gods that Peter is ripping this band-aid first and before the season even ends. YAS. I didn't need this to be Bryan, Eric, or anyone else people have profiled in any way that lends itself to them being the fame hungriest and ill-intentioned. St. Peter can get away with this with no repercussions or major indictments on his intentions and character because he's St. Peter. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:08 pm

I worry about the severe backlash that will be unleashed should Peter propose and Rachel turned him down

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Well this is intriguing (source):

"It’s all leading up to have the season finale on Aug. 7. Soon you’ll find out which one of these men makes me the happiest fiancé in the world and which goes through the most brutal break up in Bachelorette history. Every date, kiss, heartbreak and declaration of love that you’ve watched up till now is about to be outdone in the final chapter. Before you get to celebrate the greatest moment of my life with me, you’ll have to watch me go through the hardest night ever.

Think you know who’s going to pop the question? Guess again."

I get that she's talking about Peter regarding the most brutal breakup in Bachelorette history, and that it will be the hardest night ever (judging by source preview of the finale starting at 1:40). It is very painful to see Peter and Rachel like that.

But what is she talking about when she says that we don't know who is going to pop the question? Does Peter come back and propose? Yikes!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:40 pm

#EasiestContestantToSleuthEver

One of my earlier posts was he's going to be another MM sitting on his phone, deleting and blocking all day. He's an very insecure image conscience tool IMHO.

He continues to like negative posts with regards to Bryan, and yet he is trying to be St Peter by trying to tell the masses to be kind to one another. He pretends to have certain beliefs on what is the right thing to do but he himself does the opposite. #hypocrite

I read an article in his thread that his followers are not happy with his shilling and are unfollowing him. We'll see how he handles that.

At this point, I hope he gets down on one knee. I know that's not what he wants to do, but if TPTB planted some seeds, do this and you'll get that, he just might, then maybe he'll get LukePelled.

The brutal break up could be Eric IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Yikes am starting to think Peter is not that bright....He is a mess with his SM. 
Peter your true colors are shinning through. This guy is not cut out to be on this show, can't handle competition, criticism.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Spon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 42 1f49b  Spon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 42 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Maybe she proposed to Bryan!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21