SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by makeover Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:07 pm

@mindless It's not even "alluding" because Bryan's name is explicitly all over the place. I think he's kinda obsessed with him laugh out loud.

And to be fair to Bryan, he hasn't been liking multiple anti-Peter posts like Peter has been doing it.

makeover

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:14 pm

makeover wrote:He dislikes Bryan so much y'all! cantstopl  Did Bryan piss in his cereal every day they were in the house together? Did Bryan run over his cat? Did Bryan make fun of his gray hair? laugh out loud

At this point, Bryan should legit ask him this: laugh out loud laugh out loud

Source

I think Peter is so used to being the top dog in social settings due to his good looks (coz his personality is nothing to write home about IMO) that he just couldn't handle Rachel not being goo-goo-gaa-gaa over him since Night 1 and opting for Bryan for the FIR. I believe he has been obsessed with Bryan ever since. laugh out loud laugh out loud

ETA: @makeover, Jinx! TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 44 1377737533

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 pm

makeover wrote:@mindless It's not even "alluding" because Bryan's name is explicitly all over the place. I think he's kinda obsessed with him laugh out loud.

And to be fair to Bryan, he hasn't been liking multiple anti-Peter posts like Peter has been doing it.

I didn't mean the things he liked today, but some of the earlier "shady" likes. Pretty sure some of them were 90% positive about Peter with some subtle Bryan shade thrown in and they were talked about a lot like the only reason he liked them was to shade Bryan. I don't even care what they like, but I just find it interesting that Bryan automatically gets a pass. He's liked some praise before as well and no one batted an eye while when Peter does, it's because he's so full of himself. All the same to me, Bryan's just the "winner". JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:17 pm

so here an example of a guy who lost his baby fat round face

https://youtu.be/Fkv_XeGUbD4

so not everyone have cheek implant or such

TBH I do not care he Bryan did or not. But since I find Peter yucky with his badmouthing and whinny comments, I want him wrong   TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 44 3806527698

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Imo these dudes just like the comments that kind of reflect their own thoughts. Bryan liked that long comment surely because of what was said about his mom. His moms got a lot of backlash and nobody actually wondered how she took it and if she's okay. That comment also mentions aspects about his actions towards Rachel and the other guys in the house. So imo he doesn't necessarily like the whole comment but just specific things:)

When it comes to Peter, he is off liking a lot of comments haha
To me Peter comes off as a guy that needs a lot of reassurance and he's looking for that in those comments. Imo he's also looking for validation for his actions and i think it makes him feel better about himself idk haha. He also doesn't necessarily like the whole comment but i have to say a lot of these comments he's liking mention Bryan and idk how to feel about it. The show has been over for 2 months....let it go?
All JMO

Last edited by Nillay on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:21 pm

I'm beginning to think who really reminds me of Josh Murray.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:22 pm

I think Peter should put down his phone. Go for a walk or play with his dog or watch SportsCenter. Just stay away from sm.
Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:29 pm

composer53 wrote:Maybe she proposed to Bryan!

She did say it was all very traditional and he got down on one knee.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm beginning to think who really reminds me of Josh Murray.

Each new day and peter is falling down on earth eh?  sneakyl  2pop

True personality always shows up after show but oh dear Peter is kind enough to not wait that long   giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:48 pm

makeover wrote:
coolangel wrote:Peter is such a mean girl IMO with his shady likes. laugh out loud laugh out loud If Rachel had picked him, he would have made a great addition to the squad IMO - He could have taken up Corinne's recently vacated place. cheeky

JMS(narky)O
I'm dying, rofl  he actually liked this comment on IG.
TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 44 Avg13r

He dislikes Bryan so much y'all! cantstopl  Did Bryan piss in his cereal every day they were in the house together? Did Bryan run over his cat? Did Bryan make fun of his gray hair? laugh out loud

rofl OMG! Peter is pathetic with these likes...the show has been over since May and he still can't deal with it.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:49 pm

mindless wrote:
makeover wrote:@mindless It's not even "alluding" because Bryan's name is explicitly all over the place. I think he's kinda obsessed with him laugh out loud.

I didn't mean the things he liked today, but some of the earlier "shady" likes. Pretty sure some of them were 90% positive about Peter with some subtle Bryan shade thrown in and they were talked about a lot like the only reason he liked them was to shade Bryan. I don't even care what they like, but I just find it interesting that Bryan automatically gets a pass. He's liked some praise before as well and no one batted an eye while when Peter does, it's because he's so full of himself. All the same to me, Bryan's just the "winner". JMO.
The difference to me is Bryan has only liked one post that could be called shady. Peter on the other hand has trash talked Bryan and has liked many post that shades Bryan. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 pm

It doesn't really surprise me that Peter seems insecure and desperate for validation. Isn't he the one who used to suffer from eating disorders? Not trying to offend anyone, but as soon as I read that, I figured he'd be, how should I put it, sensitive. In my experience, eating disorders are usually a symptom of something rather than the whole problem, so certain traits go hand in hand with them. I wish he'd just step away from SM and I definitely don't think being the Bachelor will benefit him, but I don't think he's a bad guy. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21