SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:40 am

sfrank wrote:
makeover wrote:
coolangel wrote:Peter is such a mean girl IMO with his shady likes. laugh out loud laugh out loud If Rachel had picked him, he would have made a great addition to the squad IMO - He could have taken up Corinne's recently vacated place. cheeky

JMS(narky)O
I'm dying, rofl  he actually liked this comment on IG.
DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 47 Avg13r

He dislikes Bryan so much y'all! cantstopl  Did Bryan piss in his cereal every day they were in the house together? Did Bryan run over his cat? Did Bryan make fun of his gray hair? laugh out loud

rofl OMG! Peter is pathetic with these likes...the show has been over since May and he still can't deal with it.

Peter, step away from the computer. Put your phone down, now. Rolling Eyes Does he not realize that anyone can see his likes? #SM101
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:33 am

bluejay25 wrote: I've been spoiled in recent seasons, so I may not be the best judge, but can't think of a season where the seeming lack of suspense actually turns out to be so true.
During Nick's season it was very obvious to me he was into Vanessa, he was so different with her, so happy and animated. And was wearing a yellow bracelet after their date. They even showed FSD with Vanessa in another episode that it wouldn't be so obvious how far they are from everybody else IMO. Though for less perceptive people it looked like he was not going to choose anybody. The same now, I see clearly how much Rach is into Bryan, how happy and glowing she is with him! She is so different with him, and meeting friends and how she spoke to Olga, she was not even hypothetical, she was saying why she wanted Bryan to be the one. And again FSD with Bryan is in the finale episode.  For me it is totally obvious, there is no any other relationship anywhere close to where they are with Bryan.
bluejay25 wrote:Why they are showing so much conflict with a F2 is strange, and kind of annoying, who cares? He could've been set up as Bachelor without the need to have them rehash the same conversations multiple times over the last few weeks. It could've been more bearable if the conversations had actually progressed. Like okay, so Peter doesn't want to get engaged, but was he willing to move to Dallas? Did he ask Rachel to move to Madison? Did he not give her anything and was just like let's see what happens over FaceTime? Was there another way he was going to show he was committed to her for the long run? Instead, it's the same engagement convo like it was the same moving convo, bizarre. I think it was a disservice to Rachel, Bryan, and Peter. We could've learned a lot more about each of them. JMO
Right! I'm totally not interested in Peter and nothing new is happening with him and who cares anyway?

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:41 am

Not to add fuel or anything but some of his likes might be enlightening regarding where he stands.
Especially the one about him staying to maje sure and probably being hurt.

But to be honest the last one is like you can't hate on nice people but you can hate Bryan (since he is doing it himself).
I think he made it very clear now why he stayed, clear that he has been hurt and also clear that he doesn't think much of Bryan.
Now i'm not wondering anymore laugh out loud.
Off to better things.

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 47 Img_2022
DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 47 Img_2011
DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 47 Img_2013
DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 47 Img_2012
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:47 am

Did he seriously like something saying people are mean to him? my god. He truly can't handle what he dishes out. So unattractive. Yikes. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:01 am

I'm honestly just starting to feel bad for the guy. He seems really insecure and desperate for external validation. With his history of ED and body image issues, I really hope for his sake that he turns the Bach gig down because I don't think he'll be able to handle the inevitable criticism. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:13 am

djogbenyuie wrote:DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 47 Img_2013
about advertising tea rofl rofl rofl rofl it's just crazy!!! hehehe
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:19 am

Aria wrote: I'm honestly just starting to feel bad for the guy.
Me too, looks like he is in a really bad shape and stuck in a loss and very hurt...too bad, but life is tough...no idea
Aria wrote:He seems really insecure and desperate for external validation. With his history of ED and body image issues, I really hope for his sake that he turns the Bach gig down because I don't think he'll be able to handle the inevitable criticism. IMO.
Was he offered  the Bach gig? I cannot imagine him being TB, it would be extremely boring! no no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:25 am

Maddy wrote:
Aria wrote: I'm honestly just starting to feel bad for the guy.
Me too, looks like he is in a really bad shape and stuck in a loss and very hurt...too bad, but life is tough...no idea
Aria wrote:He seems really insecure and desperate for external validation. With his history of ED and body image issues, I really hope for his sake that he turns the Bach gig down because I don't think he'll be able to handle the inevitable criticism. IMO.
Was he offered  the Bach gig? I cannot imagine him being TB, it would be extremely boring! no no

Haha, I don't know! I'm just assuming, as he seems like the most beloved F2 since Jason Mesnick and he has the perfect set-up for it. I think he's super boring too, but I think they like the bachelors to be really vanilla (Sean, Jake, Ben H, Chris). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:25 am

Aria wrote:I'm honestly just starting to feel bad for the guy. He seems really insecure and desperate for external validation. With his history of ED and body image issues, I really hope for his sake that he turns the Bach gig down because I don't think he'll be able to handle the inevitable criticism. IMO.

History of ED?! Does this mean what I think it means? And no offense but how do you know this? giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:28 am

sfrank wrote:
Aria wrote:I'm honestly just starting to feel bad for the guy. He seems really insecure and desperate for external validation. With his history of ED and body image issues, I really hope for his sake that he turns the Bach gig down because I don't think he'll be able to handle the inevitable criticism. IMO.

History of ED?! Does this mean what I think it means? And no offense but how do you know this?  giggling

LOL, NO! I'm dying. Eating Disorder, haha.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:29 am

Where does this claim that he has history with ED cone from?

Funny how he's liking comments about people bring so mean to him, while also liking comments throwing negativity at Bryan. He can't have it both ways. Either he's against sm negativity and stops spreading it, or he owns his own negativity too. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:30 am

Aria wrote:
sfrank wrote:

History of ED?! Does this mean what I think it means? And no offense but how do you know this?  giggling

LOL, NO! I'm dying. Eating Disorder, haha.

cantstopl rofl Thanks for clarifying!! That would have explained A LOT!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21