SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by kerriway Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:08 am

*sigh* And here is yet another example of the real reason he's staying on the show, when clearly IMO he should have bowed out like Brooks or at least owned his MOT status and stayed to enjoy the free travel and booze. EGO thy name is Peter. He doesn't like Rachel but God forbid she doesn't like him because he's awesome, just ask him and his fawners.

Peter has shown more emotion/interest in shading Bryan than he ever has in pursuing Rachel. Now I know why he mumbles and keeps his trap shut so much. Peter stans were attributing his quiet demeanor to him being the strong, gentlemanly, silent type. No, it's because when he talks we get to see the real Peter, the Peter we were only initially able to discern via BL.

And I think Peter knows this about himself on some small level. He tries to hide that gigantic ego of his by looking pretty and making vague references but the second Bryan's out the door he's insulting Bryan's hometown (my home as well) and our looks. What a mean spirted little bully he is.

Peter may be the most two-faced d-bag we've ever had on the show, and that's saying a lot. What's mind-boggling is that he's able to play victim so well. He might be more dangerous than Josh, at least most could see Josh clearly.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:12 am

Rolly wrote:TPTB are loving this....exactly what they dream of. A SM war, knives are coming out and the love story is harder to see.Sad.JMO. This season can't get over soon enough.

Bring Peter on as the lead. I for one will love it!!!

Just catching up here. Did Peter trash Bryan in a clip from the show or was it a ITM?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:18 am

richmondrose wrote:
Rolly wrote:TPTB are loving this....exactly what they dream of. A SM war, knives are coming out and the love story is harder to see.Sad.JMO. This season can't get over soon enough.

Just catching up here. Did Peter trash Bryan in a clip from the show or was it a ITM?

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/888836050235404288

Last edited by kerriway on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:18 am

richmondrose wrote:

LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:25 am

kerriway wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

Huh? How did I get into this?  I just asked a simple question.... I dont give a flying fig if Peter and Bryan aren't fans of each other. I'm not into fanning but in for the sleuthing and this back and forth is tedious and exhausting to read.imoaa[/quote]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:29 am

richmondrose wrote:
kerriway wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

Huh? How did I get into this?  I just asked a simple question.... I dont give a flying fig if Peter and Bryan aren't fans of each other. I'm not into fanning but in for the sleuthing and this back and forth is tedious and exhausting to read.imoaa
[/quote]

No, it's just a misunderstanding. I was trying to copy the twitter status link for you. That is what the twitter status says. When I saw it copied into the post I immediately edited my post. I wouldn't do that to you or any other poster, not my style.

kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:33 am

The producers are the masters of media manipulation and they feed this beast for publicity - they are firm believers that all publicity is good publicity. My thoughts: the producers knew Rachel was quite transparent and wanted the season to be successful so she announced she was engaged. But prior to that the minions fed RS that Peter was F1. If publicity was a ship, it would have listed with that information - Peter love began. Perhaps they moved up the foiler announcement via RS when they saw how big the Peter love was. If they can create drama, post-show, when there wasn't that much before the f2 contestants, they have the public drawing swords over SM. That clip was purposefully released to feed this battle and the producers have succeeded.

We all say things that we shouldn't, but most of us aren't caught on film. Who knows the context of how that conversation was instigated but it had to be the producers. Sharlene's old adage that they can't show what wasn't said is so true. Peter said those words about Bryan. But the result is exactly what the producers want - conflict, drama and even more SM posts.

The unfortunate outcome is that Rachel will protect Bryan and leave some relationships that may have been able to continue post-show (looking at you Dean) in the dust. Who was the last lead that is still friends with the contestants on their season? Ben H?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:44 am

Carine wrote:Bryan's friend is arguing with people on SM and throwing some shady comments and said how Bryan gave her permission to speak for him.

At this point I am ready for the season to be over..

HEA wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:What did Bryan's friend exactly tweet/post on ig? I don't follow her, don't plan to, and it was said, that she deleted it all.

I have no idea. I am not an IG user. I just check as a guest and do not read the cray cray OTT comments
I think we should SC immediately what we see eh? giggling
It sucks when we see something, share it with the peeps and BAM when asked proof of it and no longer there :headbanging

Re the bold. This is one of the changes I'm going to implement in the rules for the next season. If you can't s/cap it, learn how to, or ask someone, or don't talk about it. It has happened far too many times, opinions are based on the poster and can be interpreted different ways. By the time it is proven or s/capped the whole situation has gone to the dogs and we read about it all season long asking for proof each time it's mentioned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:50 am

That happens a lot with instagram live videos and sometimes people bring over useful info. Often times only a few people will have watched (the infamous Rachel and Alexis video last season which quickly became factual statements).

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:54 am

This is Pauldine's twitter: https://twitter.com/pauldine/with_replies

The twitter back and forth is still up there if people want to see. I can't tell from the tone of this convo whether people actually want to continue talking about it or want to move on...So, I'm not going to embed them. But, if anyone wants to go s/cap the tweets/her replies they are there. The IG back and forth looks to have been deleted.

Just FYI

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:07 pm

this is exactly what I dislike in some fans: they talk on behalf the planet thinking in doing so that their opinion has more weight... This is typically a demonstration that those are NOT confident enough to state their opinion alone... they need the support of the planet eh?

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 6 Captur35
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:11 pm

They have been radically cleaned up. I can not navigate twitter well, but I saw a lot more last night. A lot more. Not from Pauldine's side.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21