SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO Bryan is no Josh, and she's no Andi, I'm thinking that's what she means by her tweet. Tanner's tweet may technically be correct, but I don't blame her for her response. That was just a stupid thing to say IMHO. None of those involved are anything alike IMO.

I also didn't like Jared and Carly getting involved. IMO it's just mean. Bachelor people should be supporting one another but they chose to snark season after season forgetting the benefits they've gained from being on the show.

they snark because they got attention.......... the meanest they can be, the more invited they will be by media who LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES dramas

Back to top Go down

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:31 pm

What surprised me about Tanner's tweet was his "assertion" about three people (Bryan, Rachel, and Peter) he doesn't know at all. Andi and Josh are history, but their season played out in front of everybody's eyes, as well as the aftermath. Bryan and Rachel haven't even been in public. Such poor taste, Tanner!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:32 pm

TJ Holmes was ranting and ranting many times over saying BS stuff until Rachel shut him out, reminding him about edits......

TBH he was quit a pittbull about the show, sprouting stupidities.

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 55 Captur54

https://twitter.com/tjholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Further proof he isn't F1. JMO but good for him

https://instagram.com/p/BXEm563AFyU/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO Bryan is no Josh, and she's no Andi, I'm thinking that's what she means by her tweet. Tanner's tweet may technically be correct, but I don't blame her for her response. That was just a stupid thing to say IMHO. None of those involved are anything alike IMO.

I also didn't like Jared and Carly getting involved. IMO it's just mean. Bachelor people should be supporting one another but they chose to snark season after season forgetting the benefits they've gained from being on the show.

Ohhh ok gotcha! Yes ITA on all counts.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:What surprised me about Tanner's tweet was his "assertion" about three people (Bryan, Rachel, and Peter) he doesn't know at all. Andi and Josh are history, but their season played out in front of everybody's eyes, as well as the aftermath. Bryan and Rachel haven't even been in public. Such poor taste, Tanner!

maybe we give Tanner smart intentions that he never had

maybe he JUST thought geography... FL and WI....

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:34 pm

HEA wrote:TJ Holmes was ranting and ranting many times over saying BS stuff until Rachel shut him out, reminding him about edits......

TBH he was quit a pittbull about the show, sprouting stupidities.

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 55 Captur54

https://twitter.com/tjholmes

To be fair, he is a new viewer who knew nothing about edits. He stood corrected so no harm no foul IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:36 pm

Diana wrote:Further proof he isn't F1. JMO but good for him

peterkrauswiWell, it's official!! Saturday, August 12th we take over Breese Stevens Field in Madison to throw the best bootcamp this perfect little city has ever seen!! Thank you to the Boys and Girls Club of Dane County, Lyric Apartments, Metcalfe's Market, Madison Top, Startingline Events, and WORTH Personal Training, for putting on what is sure to be an epic fun filled morning!! Details coming soon!

Yep another point for #Brachel.
Peter gives 0 about how bad this looks.
I didn't mind the shilling but he could have waited until ATFR to set a date for his boot camp. JMO

*added IG text in quote

Last edited by kerriway on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Diana wrote:Further proof he isn't F1. JMO but good for him

You mean F1 should be spending time with Rachel, or on the press tour, and not doing his own thing?
Sorry I am kind of slow tonight....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:42 pm

EH. This is a season of firsts. The 3 main end players all keep on spoiling their own season over and over and over.
MF should screw em all--skip the MTN next week. Go with the final episode and do away with the pathetic ATFR which is basically nothing more than Chris Harrison in a Jerry Springer costume anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:50 pm

I agree that Tanner is an azz but I still don't think that tweet was bad and neither was Rachel's response IMO. They are all snarking in their own way IMO. Maybe I have seen so many truly horrible things said about each of the parties on SM, this truly seems tame in comparison IMO.  

I am ready for BIP to start and see everyone unitedly snark. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:51 pm

The question should be who isn't spoiling this season laugh out loud.

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21