SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

FashionLover wrote:I'm in the minority on this, or maybe even the only one, but I still don't buy the 'she always knew it was Bryan from early on'. In hindsight 20-20, she may want it to have been that way because she is now engaged to Bryan but to me the footage I see, and the words I hear from Rachel on ITM don't play into that theory. I believe her feelings for peter and Bryan were very much on the same playing field, if they weren't IMO, peter would have been gone at f4 or latest f3. Otherwise why keep him so long? it makes zero sense to me other than she actually wanted the guy. If any other contestant had been puling what peter was doing since switzerland, about being unsure, they would have been sent home. If he was there as production material, he would have gone home f4/f3.

ETA: And if we're gonna believe rachel when she says she means what she says, she has said multiple times that she did not know who it was going to be from night one. so we can rule out her knowing it was Bryan from the beginning. Add into it she admitted she thought Bryan was a douche, which to me indicates that it was a slow workup on her part.

I don't think she knew he was F1 the first night but IMO she knew he was the outlier and then knew very early on that he was the ONE. Rachel has said in interviews that she only fell in love with one guy. IMO Bryan was in a special category in Rachel's mind and it's evident by the fact that she was always saying he was too good to be true.

IMO I think the love story went like this in Rachel's mind/POV. I'll editorialize in parentheses and leave the things Rachel has actually said on the show or media in regular sentences.

Week 1: I don't know if it's because Bryan spoke to me in Spanish. I don't know if it's because he told me I'm in trouble. That kiss got my heart racing and I'm intrigued.

Week 2: (Ok Demario's a loser...)Bryan's telling me he doesn't want me to lose hope and is ready with a massage. (l really like him but are these just words, dunno but there's definitely something there.)

Week 3: Bryan calls me sloppy seconds on Ellen. (Yeah not feeling it right now. Douchebag. Let me stare at F2 Peter, he's a hottie.) Oh wait, Peter hasn't thought about sleeping with me...(hmmm that's interesting/challenge.) Bryan apologizes *Pauline told us he apologized but we just don't know when, I'm going to editorialize that it was that day* and tells me he wants to give me his all. (Seems so sincere that) I reply I am not going to stop you. *After this it was game over IMO*

Week 4: I tell Bryan he is so charming it scares me. He replies, this is a fairytale. (This can't be real life. I mean who says things like this and actually means it? I shouldn't believe him but I want to and if I'm being honest, a part of me already does.)

Week 5: Bryan says we're each others' too good to be true. He says we're a perfect match. During the date he says he's falling in love with me. (I believe him. Dear God, Bryan was right, I'm in trouble.)

Week 6: Bryan accepts me for me and reassures me he's not going anywhere, I've never had that before. (I'm falling in love too.)

Week 7: (Bryan's the one. I told the producers I want Bryan to be the one I get l matching watches with. I can picture us passing them down to our kids.) Bryan: What was the best part of your day? Rachel: You

Week 8: (I'm so nervous I'm shaking, my voice is shaking. Bryan's mom has to like me because he's the one....thankfully it went well.) Bryan tells me he loves. (I'm gone, he's exactly who I want. I love him too.)

Week 9: (I want my friends to meet him before we get engaged.) *Meet the family* (If my mom hadn't brought me into the world and Constance hadn't threatened that girl who was  bullying me back in 3rd grade I would have gone off. They will not treat my man like this. I took them to my dad's room off camera and told them to chill.)

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:19 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:snipped..
I'm not sure why this matters to me so much, given we pretty much know the ending and I'm happy for her but I have to quibble a bit with the bolded.

She told Ellen of a kiss that swept her off her feet, a kiss that was initiated by the guy and was unexpected. She twice wrote in her blog that Peter swept her off her feet on their one-on-one date. Peter initiated that kiss on their date. When she came out of the hug, he clasped his hands behind her back and pulled in her quickly and firmly to the point where she had to brace herself against him. So IMO the kiss she described on Ellen was Peter's. I re-watched the Ellen date (at 6:08) and you can hear Rachel tell Ellen with an unimpressed look on her face "I don't even have to tell you who the first kiss was because he told already." I think this is back when she thought Bryan was a douche-bag.

I'm going to add to this because I was in the minority and felt she was talking about Bryan as well. I watched every second of that youtube. The key word is, "first" and "because he already told". Bryan was the first one who kissed her during night one at the CP.  Ellen didn't ask who was the "first" kiss, Rachel offered that info. And secondly  "already told" Bryan already told. Peter was not the "first" kiss.

I'm done too talking about the kiss until she confirms it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:21 pm

She initiated the first kiss with Peter, she had to nod and draw her face in. I don't expect us to agree on most things but is the first kiss truly debatable??

BTW @HEA you have been on fire the last couple of days, I've been enjoying your posts.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:31 pm

Yes, Bryan was the 1st kiss and in the ITM on night one she gushed about it exactly the same way she did post filming. Listen to what she said when handing Bryan that FIR. She practically told him that the kiss made the difference and pretty much wanted another one. So yeah ,it must have been some kiss!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:34 pm

kerriway wrote:She initiated the first kiss with Peter, she had to nod and draw her face in. I don't expect us to agree on most things but is the first kiss truly debatable??

BTW @HEA you have been on fire the last couple of days, I've been enjoying your posts.

laugh out loud just came back from a european vacation and I am still on timezone adjustment and when I wake up early like that I am bored, therefore I think about this stupid show .... plus it has been quite a long time since I found the F1, it is fun to be in the right side of the fence for a change giggling

... and I return the compliment. I truly like your posts too!! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 pm

kerriway wrote:She initiated the first kiss with Peter, she had to nod and draw her face in. I don't expect us to agree on most things but is the first kiss truly debatable??

Yeah, Sharleen has a gif of it in her blog here (http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette13/episode2) and it's so painfully obvious to me too. As Sharleen writes "Yet, she clearly made the move when both hugging AND in her first kiss with Peter...". He seems like he was the one caught off guard there, not her. Even if you
can possibly argue that he initiated it (which again, I just don't see), I don't see how that's possibly "completely unexpected" for her. What else did she think was going to happen when she embraced him and put her lips on his lips? IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:50 pm

@kerriway, I like your rundown /breakdown or R &B's relationship. I see it that way too! I have rewatched the episodes several times. I have found that Rachel chose her words very well ITMs and when handing out the roses on GDs or 1;1s. With Bryan it was more validation and looking forward right from the beginning. No wonder he felt so confident! She might have had her doubts but she knew there was something there & she told him that when she gave him the FIR.
What Rachel said about Bryan and to Bryan documents the progression of their love story. A romantic story and isn't it that CH promised us a romantic season ? (he says it in the opening credits, I think) AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:59 pm

LynnTa wrote:@kerriway, I like your rundown /breakdown or R &B's relationship. I see it that way too!  I have rewatched the episodes several times. I have found that Rachel chose her words very well ITMs and when handing out the roses on GDs or 1;1s.  With Bryan it was more validation and looking forward right from the beginning. No wonder he felt so confident! She might have had her doubts but she knew there was something there & she told him that when she gave him the FIR.
What Rachel said about Bryan and to Bryan documents the progression of their  love story.   A romantic story and isn't it that CH promised us a romantic season ? (he says it in the opening credits, I think)  AJMO
handwave and ITA.

kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Rachel said that she shouted when he proposed.
on a PI with her FRC dress, she was very emotional happy.
This is why I watch this stupid show, to see a couple in love at the end.
do not care if it last or not, I do not follow them after that but it will be fun to check if she does DWTS as I think she will.
Plus I am a sucker for babies, and methink that it will not be long after the marriage next year that she announce her pregnancy. She is ready like right now imo laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:17 pm

I think Bryan was always the frontrunner for Rachel but she clearly was attracted to Peter. Bryan just kept getting better and better as time went along and Peter fell further behind. Denmark moved Bryan way ahead of the others. By Switzerland Rachel was all in with Bryan. The HTD's were obvious where Rachel's mindset was...Bryan was her man. And IMO after the FSD with Bryan...:gotcha:....Rachel was giddy with delight that Bryan was her man. The final dates/tasks were to celebrate with a balloon ride on the LCD with Bryan and to go to the monestary chapel LCD and meet the priest for one final lesson on what engagement means with Peter. After that Rachel had the emotional task of cutting Peter before the FRC day which would be difficult IMO because Rachel tried hard and invested in Peter as a person she cared for but Knew was not her man. Once Rachel did the hard task she could move forward so her FRC could be a full LOVE celebration with only Bryan.

I am interested to watch if Peter's breakdown is more about him losing Rachel or more about him losing and particularly losing to Bryan. Losing after FSD is/was a blow to his ego IMO. Hence the petty bitterness toward Bryan IMO.
If Peter truly cared about Rachel he would be happy for her joyful obvious happiness IRL. IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:17 pm

HEA wrote:Rachel said that she shouted when he proposed.
do not care if it last or not, I do not follow them after that but it will be fun to check if she does DWTS as I think she will.
Plus I am a sucker for babies, and methink that it will not be long after the marriage next year that she announce her pregnancy. She is ready like right now imo laugh out loud

LOL she is ready TODAY. Someone else on the board said it best, the girl has no chill. Zero.

Olga will be a grandmother very soon.

kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:23 pm

kerriway wrote:
HEA wrote:Rachel said that she shouted when he proposed.

LOL she is ready TODAY. Someone else on the board said it best, the girl has no chill. Zero.

Olga will be a grandmother very soon.

and I think this is the best thing that can happen for the couple, outside of course of the joy of having a baby. I think the focus will be redirected on the kiddo Smiley

it was funny to see the bi-racial on her family. So for her it is truly about love and not color of skin.

If she wants a big marriage with all her friends and cousins she better accept ABC proposition cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21