SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think if Dean isn't careful he'll end up like another JamesT with too much too soon.

He seems like a young mid twenty something guy which IMO may seem a bit messed up. I'm not sure this franchise is helping. I've seen a few times now that he claims he made a fool out of himself, and that viewers won't be happy.

I went to his twitter to see what he's up too, he had posted several polls asking what to wear for the MTA. I hope he isn't one of those guys that want everyone to love him.

Hmmm. If he's talking about viewer opinion then he's in deep.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:01 pm

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 20759780_1838398459807562_9175478873716948992_n
carlywad
Wearing festive off the shoulder ruffles because Bachelor in Paradise is on today and we are SO EXCITED!!! #bip photocred @nazperez
BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 DHSt2znUAAA6Lxp
Bachelor in Paradise‏@BachParadise
Get yourself someone who looks at you the way @carlywaddell looks at @ebassclinics. #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 pm

mindless wrote:I'm bored so far. Slightly surprised Jasmine is so popular. I guess a lot of guys are into being choked.

Me too, I fell asleep after an hour so have no idea how the second hour went. Reading here to find out LOL.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:20 pm

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 20759656_162924327600737_1329530989315096576_n
amanda_stantonn
We definitely planned to twin for the Rose Ceremony but the producers wouldn't let it happen because they didn't want to confuse y'all. Watch #bachelorinparadise tonight to see which one of us got to wear the dress
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Maddy wrote:BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 20759656_162924327600737_1329530989315096576_n
amanda_stantonn
We definitely planned to twin for the Rose Ceremony but the producers wouldn't let it happen because they didn't want to confuse y'all. Watch #bachelorinparadise tonight to see which one of us got to wear the dress

They both need a really good haircut. If they make more $ the longer they stay that's why Amanda is there. And to extend the 15 minutes.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 pm

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 DHTO-7nVoAEJRqb
Kristina Schulman‏@kristinaschulma
And we are back tonight! Tune in to see who stays, who goes (oh, the power of the ) at 8|7c on ABC #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Was Robby wearing eyeliner? Something really strange going on there. It also looks like a cow licked his entire head from front to back. I wonder what hair products he uses, since even the seawater couldn't make his hair lose its shape.

Not a lot going on with Ben Z. I feel. Still.

Taylor and Derek are cute together, but she's still obnoxious.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:26 pm

mindless wrote:Was Robby wearing eyeliner? Something really strange going on there. It also looks like a cow licked his entire head from front to back. I wonder what hair products he uses, since even the seawater couldn't make his hair lose its shape.

JMO.

Yes to all of the above! Made me laugh to see my feelings expressed this way!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:47 pm

According to Life & Style Magazine, Juelia Kinney (from Chris S.'s season) is currently dating Evan Bass's brother Aaron. According to L&S, Juelia is friends with Carly Waddell, and she may have met Aaron at the wedding.

Life & Style Article

Juelia was one of the woman who came to Chris's season with a tragic backstory -- her young husband had committed suicide, leaving her a single mom.

(Edited due to the fact that I confused Juelia with Kelsey Poe! My bad, I'm sorry.)

Last edited by Amethyst on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:59 pm

mindless wrote:Was Robby wearing eyeliner? Something really strange going on there. It also looks like a cow licked his entire head from front to back. I wonder what hair products he uses, since even the seawater couldn't make his hair lose its shape.

JMO.

I remember really liking Ben Z. a lot during Kaitlyn's season. I was sad when he was sent home. My feeling at that point was that he would have made *my* F4.

I know a number of fans are seeing him as a potential lead. I didn't see anything last night to make me feel that way. Maybe my opinion will change. I was amused when he went on and on about his dog while talking with Raven. I was thinking, take a breath, guy. You could see Raven's eye's glazing over. Not that I don't completely get the love of one's pet -- that is an endearing quality. You can talk to me about your dog, Ben. Just breathe every now and then. laugh out loud

Popsugar: Ben & Zeus
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:00 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Oh, how my Spumoni has melted!  sad He needs to stop with the comb-over and embrace the receding hairline.  At this point, he is like a cartoon character "Mr Try-too-hard". The hair, the crazy clothes, the bathing suits and speedos.  It is too much.  It is not attractive to women.  He may want to be lighthearted, and he may be able to laugh at himself (both good qualities), but HE is becoming the joke.  The others are laughing AT him, not with him. Like we saw with Raven, the others aren't being kind in their commentary. At some level that has to sting. Hopefully he will take the feedback and dial it back and get a haircut! hmmm    

Mia, I feel your pain. While not a big Robby fan, I've been there with other contestants, cough BenF cough. At least Robby seems to be a "nice" guy, and entertaining.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Amethyst wrote:According to Life & Style Magazine, Juelia Kinney (from Chris S.'s season) is currently dating Evan Bass's brother Aaron. According to L&S, Juelia is friends with Carly Waddell, and she may have met Aaron at the wedding.

Life & Style Article

Juelia was the woman who came to Chris's season with a tragic backstory -- her young husband had committed suicide, leaving her a single mom. She seemed to me to an emotional wreck during the season. It was perhaps too soon for her to throw her hat into the ring once again.

I could.not.stand her during that season. Everything was "amazing" according to Juelia. Her story was amazing, her journey was amazing. I wanted to hand her a Thesaurus. But the reason why she earned my loathing was that she came across to me as being very self-serving and entitled. I remember her saying that she "deserved" (to win the season) due to her tragic backstory. And I felt like saying to her, well maybe the other women deserve a shot at it, too. Maybe they deserve what you already got once -- the proposal, the ring, the white wedding gown, the husband, and the child.

Now I might understand that attitude in a teenager, or even a very young adult who has been through a lot. But once you are a mom, you should be over it. No, you don't "deserve" a HEA more than any other woman.

I don't have any particularly strong memories of her from her stint on BiP, just that it didn't work out for her. She seems to have BN people who like her, so hopefully she has  recovered from her husband's death and has matured a little bit.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Kelsey Poe? There were 2 women on Chris Soules season who lost husbands. Kelsey Poe was the one who kept calling her husband's death "amazing" and thought that winning The Bachelor would be an amazing love story. She had a 'fake' panic attack in the bathroom right before one of the rose ceremonies just so she could get more one-on-one time with Chris. Then she had a 2-on-1 date with Ashley I where they both got sent home. She was very annoying and a lot of people thought that she was lying about her husbands death to get sympathy (she had bragged about herself in his obituary so some people thought it was fake), although I think it turned out that she really did have a husband that died from a heart attack. I don't remember much about Julia except that she was kind of shy and seemed to be friends with everyone in the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Aria
makeover
Luvstruck
bleuberry
chrissy1295