SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:54 pm

US Magazine is reporting that DeMario Jackson is in talks with DWTS producers to possibly be a celebrity contestant on season 25.

My response to this as a longtime DWTS fan is, "OH HECK NO!"

If DWTS production is looking for a cast member from the recent iteration of The Bachelorette, then to me, Kenny would be the obvious choice. He is universally liked, and would bring two separate fandoms in with him -- the Bachelor Nation, and his wrestling fans. I think he would be dynamite! The producers would love panning to his daughter in the audience. And they would probably bring her in as a theme/participant in one of his dances. I think that Kenny would be a complete hit with DWTS fans.

Other possibilities include Alex, Eric, and perhaps even Dean.

But DeMario? I would think the DWTS producers had lost their minds.

DeMario Jackson in negotiations for DWTS 25
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:34 pm

Could be that the network is having to give him this as compensation for the other debacle.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:38 pm

@BKay That's exactly what I thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:14 am

OK well hopefully he will make the best of it. Go guy go.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:37 pm

I thought this as well. I was rooting for him post BIP debacle, but had to smh regarding some of his comments on MTA. I'm now not as inclined to root for him, I'll wait and see.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:58 pm

I heard Sean Spicer is in talk to appear as well.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:17 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Towards the end when asked about DWTS Max said they don't know. They are focused on their son and other projects.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:28 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I heard Sean Spicer is in talk to appear as well.
He said no.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:03 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:38 am

I miss Mark and wish he would come back this next season but seems like he's focusing on his music now which is good. Will find out Thursday it seems.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  8367-910 dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  I_got_13 dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 dancingwiththestars - DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+20
Kels0012
emiusacska
umngirl
DarkCerulean
Chgohighlife