SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by mindless Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:14 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Just this week Peter's own dad re-tweeting how Bryan was the "rebound" to Peter (here) so once again, that Bryan is default to Peter. 

Wow. Just wow. That t shirt is something else. Pretty Nast re tweets, IMO.

So now he's responsible for what his dad does on Twitter as well? Then IMO Bryan must take credit for all the things his friend has tweeted and no one seems to hold that stuff against him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:16 am

FashionLover wrote:
coolangel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Can someone post the interview/s where Peter was bashing Bryan and Rachel after the finale? I haven't seen it so it's news to me.

I wouldn't call this bashing but IMO when a couple is already getting enough hate from SM fans, the F1 is being called default and the lead is being called a 'ring-chaser'... maybe... just maybe... as an F2 don't say this esp. the bolded:

"I felt throughout the entire process that I was the best fit with Rachel. She and I's [sic] connection was something very special from the very first date and unlike anything I've ever really experienced in my own life. And I felt like it was reciprocated," he added. "I didn't really concern myself with the other guys' relationships as far as their inner workings, but I did feel like ours was a bit above the rest. And had I been ready at the end, I don't think she would've gone a different direction."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-runner-peter-kraus-best-fit-rachel-lindsay/story?id=49117643

It might not mean much on a regular season but this season has been a tad different IMO. IMO Peter knows very well what a statement like that would do to his SM fan base and the reaction of those who hang on to his every word. He might not be shading Bryan the way he has been doing on SM all season long but he is still contributing to the hate both of them receive now IMO.

All JMO

But he's saying that rachel was always gonna choose Bryan regardless, why is that I bad thing for him to say? It's the exact same thing people on this board have been saying. This is one question that everyone on the season is being asked and truthfully this is the best answer he can give IMO. If he refuses to comment, people will say it's cause he DOES believe Bryan was default. I don't get how him saying that rachel was always gonna choose bryan is contributing to hate.
genuine curiosity, how should he answer that question when asked then?

I think I heard that convo, and given the context, and what preceded it, I heard it the same way as you...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:31 am

I heard it the same way as the posts above me- it didn't matter what he did, she was always going to choose another man. And actually, this is probs why he couldn't be all in, or part of the reason anyway imo. He's not stupid and saw that she highly favored another man in front of him so whenever he "lost" himself and thought he could be f1/her choice and he could propose, I think it came crashing down when he saw/remembered his stiff competition imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:36 am

mindless wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Just this week Peter's own dad re-tweeting how Bryan was the "rebound" to Peter (here) so once again, that Bryan is default to Peter. 

So now he's responsible for what his dad does on Twitter as well? Then IMO Bryan must take credit for all the things his friend has tweeted and no one seems to hold that stuff against him.

Where in my post did I say Peter is responsible for his dad's tweets?

And why on earth can't Peter be criticized without the 'Rachel did this and that and Bryan did this and that'? It's not tit for tat, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:44 am

They are all being nasty in my opinion, some more than others. Peter, Rachel, Bryan's friend, Peter's Father and now Peter's black friend that she met on the hometown dates is saying she isn't interested in a real relationship and saying she sent Will home because he was not groping her
\ Fuelling Peter's fans hatred of Rachel. https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPPW0igBqn/?taken-by=fras0132

Last edited by Dessler on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:54 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
mindless wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

Where in my post did I say Peter is responsible for his dad's tweets?

And why on earth can't Peter be criticized without the 'Rachel did this and that and Bryan did this and that'? It's not tit for tat, IMO.

Well his dad's retweets were mentioned in relation to Peter allegedly calling Bryan a rebound or default (which I haven't seen) so it did seem like they were blamed on him as well. My apologies to everyone who can differentiate between father and son.

And I only mentioned Bryan's friend because I think it's a similar situation. No one is their brother's/father's/friend's keeper, yet Peter is IMO constantly held responsible for what Dean says and now it seemed like his dad as well. I don't think it's fair. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:04 am

He said he doesn't think she would've gone in a different direction even if he was ready. Meaning he doesn't think she would've pick him. JMO.

eta: ok I see how it can go either way. laugh out loud But the context and his other quotes make it sound like he realized why she picked Bryan while watching, which often happens to people who thought they were front runners when they watch back.

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:22 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

What can I say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree imo. I've always thought Peter and those from his camp fed the foiler and this need to be seen as the "winner" which I have seen a pattern of from Peter all season long. To me, it's quite obvious that Peter was manipulative and full of himself by his SM activity and on the show imo. As the saying goes, when someone shows you who you are the first time, believe them. 

To me, Peter is one of the most manipulative and self-absorbed contestants I've seen in a long time. I think there's a pattern with this from Peter extending years and it is all driven by his need for fame from in HS dreaming of being famous and TB as when he liked that comment about strategizing to be the bachelor to his push-pull manipulation on the show imo to him grinning away post-filming with the song that has lyrics to "dreaming of being a big star" and being famous.

No doubt to me, Peter is just that self-absorbed and as long as HE is the focus, MePeter is fine, but if he is not the focus of attention and praise, then imo MePeter's facade slips and his true colors show. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:53 am

bleuberry wrote:He said he doesn't think she would've gone in a different direction even if he was ready. Meaning he doesn't think she would've pick him. JMO.

eta: ok I see how it can go either way. laugh out loud But the context and his other quotes make it sound like he realized why she picked Bryan while watching, which often happens to people who thought they were front runners when they watch back.

I took it that way also that during the show he thought their relationship was above others and that she would have picked him if he proposed. He made it clear later in the interview that he doesn't feel that way now and that Bryan isn't the default pick.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:58 am

duplicate post

Last edited by Murakamee on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:02 am

Dessler wrote:They are all being nasty in my opinion, some more than others. Peter, Rachel, Bryan's friend, Peter's Father and now Peter's black friend that she met on the hometown dates is saying she isn't interested in a real relationship and saying she sent Will home because he was not groping her
\ Fuelling Peter's fans hatred of Rachel. https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPPW0igBqn/?taken-by=fras0132

Ew, so gross. This is just why I can't get on the Peter train. I still think that he is so two-faced, pretending to be so gracious and kind to B/R in public, but liking shady posts and most likely sh*t-talking them to Dean and his other friends and family, given their seemingly OTT hatred of Rachel. People hate on Rachel and I don't agree with all of her decisions, but I never have to worry about her being fake. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:07 am

FashionLover wrote:
coolangel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Can someone post the interview/s where Peter was bashing Bryan and Rachel after the finale? I haven't seen it so it's news to me.

I wouldn't call this bashing but IMO when a couple is already getting enough hate from SM fans, the F1 is being called default and the lead is being called a 'ring-chaser'... maybe... just maybe... as an F2 don't say this esp. the bolded:

"I felt throughout the entire process that I was the best fit with Rachel. She and I's [sic] connection was something very special from the very first date and unlike anything I've ever really experienced in my own life. And I felt like it was reciprocated," he added. "I didn't really concern myself with the other guys' relationships as far as their inner workings, but I did feel like ours was a bit above the rest. And had I been ready at the end, I don't think she would've gone a different direction."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-runner-peter-kraus-best-fit-rachel-lindsay/story?id=49117643

It might not mean much on a regular season but this season has been a tad different IMO. IMO Peter knows very well what a statement like that would do to his SM fan base and the reaction of those who hang on to his every word. He might not be shading Bryan the way he has been doing on SM all season long but he is still contributing to the hate both of them receive now IMO.

All JMO

But he's saying that Rachel was always gonna choose Bryan regardless, why is that I bad thing for him to say? It's the exact same thing people on this board have been saying. This is one question that everyone on the season is being asked and truthfully this is the best answer he can give IMO. If he refuses to comment, people will say it's cause he DOES believe Bryan was default. I don't get how him saying that rachel was always gonna choose bryan is contributing to hate.
genuine curiosity, how should he answer that question when asked then?

This is the first and probably only time I will say something pro-Peter. I think he's playing this post media game very clever. Before he was saying things along the lines of Bryan was her second choice, now he's stating that Rachel was going to choose Bryan all along. Well, it cannot be both. I think he's changing strategies, because Rachel opened the door for that, and it actually works best for Peter. It puts him in the most sympathetic light. Because it changes the narrative from "He manipulated me all the way to the end..." to "She knew she wasn't going to pick me, and dragged me through that emotional crap to the end." Meanwhile his surrogates feed the narrative that Bryan is the fall back guy. It's an emotional push and pull.

I wonder if ABC PR are advising him on this. Because it actually manipulates the audience and continues the narrative from Rachel's season that her decisions are unsound. Here's why:

I happen to think this is where Rachel is making a major misstep post show, and I think it has to do with her pride. I think she was really hurt by him. Watching all the episodes back must have been hard. Sitting on that stage during the live show, must have been hard. I think she feels humiliated to some degree and the overwhelming fan and media reaction wasn't as she expected. She stated as much. She also underestimated Peter's appeal and fanbase. I believe, she thought watching it all back, that people would see him for what he is and be overwhelmingly on her side. But too many don't. So while she'll have moments like that one interview where she's just fed up, and might have thought F it, I'm just going to tell it like it is (He was giving me just enough to keep him, he made me confused, he was being manipulative etc.). On the other hand, she goes lawyer mode and says I knew it was Bryan all along, Geneva was when I realized Peter was not the type of man I wanted. That doesn't ring true. If we look at it objectively, I mean. Because during the Geneva date, he sat on the Alps with her and told her he thought about leaving. If she really decided then that he was not the man for her, why did she keep him? Was it producer meddling, did she think he could handle being at the end better than the other guys would (emotionally) or is it simple: because she believed him when he told her he wanted to be with her. She believed her feelings for him were reciprocated and that there was a chance for them. That she was torn between two men she cared deeply for.

I just want her to admit, whatever it was, instead of trying to save face. Just admit it: I had deep feelings for him, he gave me indications that he felt the same. But now I realize he was just telling me certain things to help him get further. I was torn until right before the end. I'm not proud that I couldn't see these things for what they were then, but it is what it is. Sure, fans will pick her apart over it (they'll do that either way). But it'll blow over, and she'll be speaking her truth. It makes sense and it will keep him from having an out for his behavior. Right now, the more she pushes the I never wanted Peter line, I knew he wasn't the one in the Alps. The more she skews the narrative to his benefit. It doesn't negate her choice or make Bryan the fall back guy. Really all that needs to be said in that regard is, listen, I had strong feeling for both men for different reasons. But in the end, for where I am in my life and for what I want, Bryan was the better man for me. Period.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd