SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 68 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Rolly wrote:Poster North said, "If you like Peter you will continue to like him and if you dislike Peter you will continue to dislike him". It doesn't really matter what he says or does it seems.
Exactly so he should do everyone a favor and shut up, IMO. Today is not about him. Rachel is not about him. The Bachelor is not about him. The sooner he understands that, the sooner he can return to his little life and heal his obvious, much-deserved wounds.

You don't like him so you want him to stop talking. I like him so I want to hear what he has to say. And today was about Arie but it was also about Peter. He has lots of fans that were hoping that he would be chosen as the lead. We were hoping that this wasn't the end of his journey and we could watch him every Monday and maybe fall in love. Today for us is about Peter. He's disappointed and so are we. He's sharing how he feels and I'm glad. He is the only one from this season I care to follow so I hope to keep hearing from him.

Congrats to Arie, it looks like it will be an interesting season. I don't know that much about him. He seems to have mixed reviews from what I've seen so far but I have an open mind. It doesn't change the fact that he was not my first choice. I can cheer Arie on and still be #TeamPeter.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 68 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:13 pm

He could've in fact tagged Arie and congratulated him. Instead he decided to tag Rachel, months after they broke up, when she's happily engaged to another man, and he had to point out, how much he still wanted to tell her, and reminsiced about their time together.

It's funny to read the excuses Peter gets. When he likes shady and petty comments, he only probably read the bottom half of the comment, not the shady top part. When he likes comments about being too good for this franchise, he's just.. I don't know what. But when he decides to tag Rachel for some weird reason and post sentimental post to her, Rachel gets dragged, even when she has done nothing to warrant it.

Here's a hint for Peter. Rachel didn't want to see you and talk with you after the filming ended, she still doesn't want to hear from you, or talk with you. Respect that, and don't contact her. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Imo this is exactly the push and pull Rachel is talking about. The Rachel part in his post was unnecessary at this point. They broke up in may, we're in September. The finale aired a month ago.
Peter: sees Rachel has moved on to better things
Also Peter: Try to pull her back in by telling her you wished you weren't in your head so much and you have a heart full of love for her

Pffff sad

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:18 pm

I just noticed this: RL's post was 9hrs ago, but Peter's post was made 4hours ago. Both posts say La Rioja, Spain.  Who still thinks Peter's post was innocent?
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:21 pm

IMO he is the one that has been calculating all season long and still is.

Push Pull Push Pull then IMO pretend you're all sorry to garner sympathy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:I just noticed this: RL's post was 9hrs ago, but Peter's post was made 4hours ago. Both posts say La Rioja, Spain.  Who still thinks Peter's post was innocent?

It's thursday so people are doing throwbacks...I don't think it's calculating on his part.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 68 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he is the one that has been calculating all season long and still is.

Push Pull Push Pull then IMO pretend you're all sorry to garner sympathy.

How has he been calculating? Rachel is the one who went on a personal mission to make sure she wouldn't have to see her ex find love on tv. He's confused and proposing in that short a period of time is intense. He's not crazy to still be reeling. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't with bachelor fans :/

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 68 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:39 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
FashionLover wrote:The way I see it, he was saying goodbye to whole experience, and guess who was the main part of that experience? He wished her well. I'm guessing if he had completely ignored her, that would also be span as he never cared about her and is only acknowledging missing out on the bach gig, which would then reinforce the narrative that's all he ever wanted, imo.

I think he has bowed out in a classy way.
He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.  I read his email as thank you all and bye.  See nothing wrong with it.  Don't think Rachael at this point should care one way or the other since "she's living her best life".

Damn if he do?! He didn't have to do...he chose to do! His journey was already OVER in May or at most August 7th. That was complete unnecessary. So what is he saying he would made his season be an extension of Rachel's if he was TB? It was already over. That was a complete ploy to gain more sympathy and followers. Pathetic! IMO :angryemotion
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:44 pm

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 68 Img_1012

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 68 Img_1012

If or when i am ready aka when i've figured out exactly what to say in order to gain more sympathy from my fans and non fans laugh out loud
Why is he acting heartbroken?

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:02 pm

@Rachelsseason what exactly is that?

@tealeafs All previous leads of every ette season have always recommended who they think would be a good bachelor. I don't ever recall a lead telling someone to their face that they wouldn't be a good bachelor. She didn't IMO dream this up in her own head. There clearly had to be a reason for her to be honest and upfront about her opinion on national TV. That to me says it all and was one of the many clues for me that he would never be TB.

For the record, please don't include me into damn if you do. I'm posting my opinions, it's not my fault Peter behaves in a manner that I don't agree with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:07 pm

To be fair, I've never seen a Lead say outright she didn't want any of her final four to be the next lead. In fact, I asked what was her reason as I didn't hear that interview....but no one answered. Anyone got a link, at least?

I didn't watch the season... but I did watch the dates with P and R and the dates with B and R... In a nutshell, I think Peter let his dislike for B get in his way and cloud his thoughts. That's on him. Lesson learned, hopefully.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd