SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamPeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:10 pm

TeamPeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 69 Img_1013
@GuardianAngel hope this provides some context. Lauren Zima interviews people from the franchise for ET.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

TeamPeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:11 pm

@Rachelsseason Oh that's makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:15 pm

I don't hate Peter, I just think he needs to figure things out and grow from this. It would be beneficial for him to keep seeing that counsellor of his. I just feel that he has deeper issues that he needs to work through. 

As much as I would have liked to see the potential train wreck of a season if he was lead, I think production made the right call and this may be a blessing in disguise for Peter. It would have been no-holds-barred in terms of editing and most likely would have dragged Peter (and 'do-no-wrong' image that his fans hold) through the mud. And I don't think he would have been able to handle that at all. JMO.

I also read his recent Instagram. I hope this post signals the closure of this Rachel/'ette/Bach chapter and he can finally move on. But who knows, maybe he'll go on BIP next season. Anyway, I wish him well in life and with his business endeavors.

Last edited by summerdayze on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:34 pm

I agree! I would have love to see his trainwreck of a season and the inevitable fall from grace that comes with being the lead.  However, emotionally I don't think he could have handled the criticism.  

He's delicate flower that would have wilted under the pressure. At his ATFR the male nurses would have likely been wheeling him on stage in an "I Love Myself" jacket. laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:09 am

Nillay wrote:Imo this is exactly the push and pull Rachel is talking about.[/b] The Rachel part in his post was unnecessary at this point. They broke up in may, we're in September. The finale aired a month ago.
Peter: sees Rachel has moved on to better things
Also Peter: Try to pull her back in by telling her you wished you weren't in your head so much and you have a heart full of love for her

Pffff sad

Petiocre is a human cow chewing it's cud over and over and regurgitating the push and pull. It's cringeworthy, it's tiresome, it's grueling, it's wearisome and it's agony to those that are not under his spell. IMO. And it's gotten beyond OLD. JMO.  He doesn't just beat a dead horse. He tries to resurrect it and beat it over and over. It's a whole new spin on shampoo, rinse, repeat rinse and condition. deadhorse He sucks all life out of you until you just want to up and volunteer your own throat and say take me, take me already I volunteer, put me out of my misery!!! Thankfully, we can move on. Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:33 am

tealeafs wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:I just noticed this: RL's post was 9hrs ago, but Peter's post was made 4hours ago. Both posts say La Rioja, Spain.  Who still thinks Peter's post was innocent?

It's thursday so people are doing throwbacks...I don't think it's calculating on his part.

Oh, it was totally calculating IMO. Eric Bigger was also in La Rioja - he did not do a TBT or tag RL today.  Did any other member of the cast do a TBT from any of their dates with her? Also, why would his TBT be with a picture captioned La Rioja that fans would associate with his supposed heartbreak. I wish him well in all his endeavors but I will say this though, RL is good business for the guys from her season. Tag her in a post and it is viewed by over 70k in 2hrs while all most recent posts are less than 50k over their time up. She is good business for them on SM, can't keep a good gal down cantstopl
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:38 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
tealeafs wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:I just noticed this: RL's post was 9hrs ago, but Peter's post was made 4hours ago. Both posts say La Rioja, Spain.  Who still thinks Peter's post was innocent?

It's thursday so people are doing throwbacks...I don't think it's calculating on his part.

Oh, it was totally calculating IMO. Eric Bigger was also in La Rioja - he did not do a TBT or tag RL today.  Did any other member of the cast do a TBT from any of their dates with her? Also, why would his TBT be with a picture captioned La Rioja that fans would associate with his supposed heartbreak. I wish him well in all his endeavors but I will say this though, RL is good business for the guys from her season. Tag her in a post and it is viewed by over 70k in 2hrs while all most recent posts are less than 50k over their time up. She is good business for them on SM, can't keep a good gal down cantstopl

I think La Rioja was where his journey on the bachelorette ended, and today is when the speculation of him as the bachelor ended. The boys don't need Rachel for attention - Peter's SM numbers especially have been growing consistently whereas Rachel's has been plateau'd for a while now.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
TeamPeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 69 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:40 am

@Kashathediva oh goodness, you are cracking me up. I volunteer please take me deadhorse deadhorse
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 am

@tealeafs This will be my last post on this forum tonight as I do not want to offend or be booted off.
If you missed the link I posted earlier, here is another one. https://www.raygunsite.com/blogs/news/70444867-were-so-nice-or-are-we-muahahahah    Great reading
Peter is a classic midwesterner. I could write stories about the midwestern passive aggressive ways. I hope he continues to build his business, I hope things go well for him - he meets Brita, they marry have babies: Odin and Thore, live happily ever after in a suburb of Madison two blocks from his parents. I hope he has just made his last post tagging Rachel.
But the truth and I have a funny feeling about this, I will not get my wish. But by golly I hope I am wrong.......
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:01 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:@tealeafs This will be my last post on this forum tonight as I do not want to offend or be booted off.
If you missed the link I posted earlier, here is another one. https://www.raygunsite.com/blogs/news/70444867-were-so-nice-or-are-we-muahahahah    Great reading
Peter is a classic midwesterner. I could write stories about the midwestern passive aggressive ways. I hope he continues to build his business, I hope things go well for him - he meets Brita, they marry have babies: Odin and Thore, live happily ever after in a suburb of Madison two blocks from his parents. I hope he has just made his last post tagging Rachel.
But the truth and I have a funny feeling about this, I will not get my wish. But by golly I hope I am wrong.......
Peter can just tag Dean and get the same exposure if that's his reason. Peter will not be a lead nor will Dean anytime soon if ever, IMO but I will never buy either of them feel they need RL for attention.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:07 am

@Kashathediva hahahah lmaaooooo
Besides he already said these things on ATFR and he's bringing them up again. Like does he get satisfaction from these type of scenarios???  I volunteer as tribute laugh out loud laugh out loud

@tealeafs there is one thing about selling merch and there's another thing about promoting the merch you're selling. Imo Bryan hasn't promoted his merch at all. At least he's not tagging nike, h&m, panera and other brands in the hopes to get noticed. Imo Peter has shaded Rachel plenty. He may not have openly commented or tweeted it but his SM likes during and after the season tell no lies. In some of the comments he liked people were being really rude to Her. But of course he only liked one part of the comment. He has also shaded Bryan on camera and off. Most of Rachel's clapbacks were regarding her relationship. It's not like she toys with people's feelings over and over again. Just my two cents Smiley

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:16 am

sdmom wrote:I am not going to explain why I wasn't a fan of Peter since, to me, he's irrelevant now.

However, I am always curious to know what his fans think when ,imo, his likes and posts gave them the false hope he may have been f1? The Rangers cap, the July 4th repost of their 1-1 kissing... even I was a bit unsure!

Now, have you guys read his newest novel? I mean, IG. I am not sure about this part:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwRzvtgbXo/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

First and foremost.. @therachlindsay , there are so very many things that I've wished I could say to you since the day we parted ways in Spain, but for everyone's sake, I'll keep it short... You gave me a chance and all that I can say is thank you. I have a heart filled with love for you now and always and wish you nothing but the best in your life and love ahead.

Classy? Passive aggressive? Emotionally manipulative, since RnB seem so happy why bring this up now?   I cant decide.

Thought?

Um...okay. Is there a special reason that prompted this er confession?

IMO Peter doesn't seem to understand boundaries and whether intentionally or not he's a poor communicator. IMO usually players like his buddy Dean feign uncertainty or constantly changing communication when they are trying to have their cake and eat it too. Don't fall for it Rach.

Here's what a moved on post would probably look like...Peter: "The Bachelorette was a couple of months ago and because everything happens for a reason I'm glad I went. I learned some things about myself and saw some areas I needed to grow. Rachel is a great girl, she seems happy. I'm glad because she deserves it and I wish her nothing but the best."

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd