SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:49 am

We also didn't get the F1-F2 on their way to the FRC which we usually do and I was waiting for! Either sitting in a limo, or walking to the FRC.

Matching the two different limo scaps which we confirmed it was the same limo, led to speculation that potentially the F2 was let go before the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We also didn't get the F1-F2 on their way to the FRC which we usually do and I was waiting for! Either sitting in a limo, or walking to the FRC.

Matching the two different limo scaps which we confirmed it was the same limo, led to speculation that potentially the F2 was let go before the FRC.

True. In the clip of the shoe coming out of the limo, we see it's high noon. The shadow cast by the limo is directly under the car. Another first?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:54 am

Has the episode summary been released yet?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:56 am

No. Normally it's later in the day.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:58 am

I'm going to predict the episode summary says nothing, just Rachel has her final dates with the 2 final men. Something like that - that makes us go grrrrr . laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:37 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Linds911 wrote:"When it gets down to the finale and the final two guys, the last breakup is the most heart-wrenching of all time,” an insider tells Us. "They couldn’t say goodbye, and even when they did there were so many tears from her. After she left, he collapsed and sobbed.”

Doesn't this imply that there are previous break ups? I wonder what this could mean. What about the clip where Bryan is seen clasping his hands and another one where he says he's given his all plus the clip of of Rachel leaving his room.  Sounds like there may be trouble in paradise for both of these guys.

JMO but I just interpreted the statement to refer to her elimination of every other guy. Remember since it is a dating show and she's technically dating all of them, every elimination is technically a breakup with that person. And since only one person gets picked (unless we get a lead who is secretly into polygamy) then there will be a final breakup before the FRC (or at the FRC depending on if both Final 2 show up) and the lead picks their Final 1.

I don't think they would be "hiding" what 90% of viewers already know, and that is that Bryan won. 

Is that really true though? Because I can speak for myself and the fact that I read a lot of other sites and social media and to a lot of unspoiled people, Rachel is picking Peter. So I certainly don't see evidence that 90% of viewers think she's picking Bryan. 

I just can't see her spending more time trying to deal with Peter until the very end. That will not bode well for her and her F1. Even as it is, it's not good. 

As I've said, Desiree told another man she loved him and was devastated when he left and she is right now happily married, with a child, with the guy she picked. And even in their proposal scene, she admitted to Chris that she was in love with Brooks and devastated when he left. Rachel has already preemptively explained her decision to keep Peter till Final 2, IMO. She said in the ABC News interview that she kept going back to this person because she did see potential there for them and it played to her history and bad habit of going after men who presented a challenge. 

Because it played to her belief that if it's not hard or a little difficult, then it wasn't real, until she realized that wasn't true and chose the man who wasn't a challenge but more importantly that she was in love with and made her very happy. Rachel let go of Eric at Final 3 because IMO, their time in the FS solidified what she likely already knew, that she just loved him as a friend. And because she did care and love him as a friend, she wouldn't drag him to the end when she knew there was no way she was picking him. Again, all JMO. 

We also didn't get the F1-F2 on their way to the FRC which we usually do and I was waiting for! Either sitting in a limo, or walking to the FRC. 

Which supports the speculation that only one person shows up at the FRC. They can't show shots of it because that would give away who it is. Also, I guess they can't since for the first time, they went into the Finale with the Final 3. Still, if there were more than one person at the FRC, we would see shots of the guys in the limo on their way to the FRC, IMO.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We also didn't get the F1-F2 on their way to the FRC which we usually do and I was waiting for! Either sitting in a limo, or walking to the FRC.

We wouldn't have gotten them because we have three left right now. This is a first for this show to have the third FS date on the same day as the finale. If they showed the F1 and F2 on their way to the FRC then it would give away who had been released at F3.

Pondering though, usually the Finale and AFTR are 3 hours are we going to get a longer show? We have the FS date for Bryan, the F3 ceremony and then the usually finale stuff, LCD and rings etc. The one thing we won't see is MTP do y'all think that they'll be able to cram FS #3, F3 ceremony and finale stuff all into 2 hours?

If they do it this way and it's a success for them (more viewers etc.) then maybe this will be the future of this show. TPTB do seem to like their TBCs.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:07 pm

@lleyki have I told you how much I enjoy reading your posts? I think you always present your thought very logically and I agree with most, if not all, of them, not just this season, but back to Nick's.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:13 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Linds911 wrote:"When it gets down to the finale and the final two guys, the last breakup is the most heart-wrenching of all time,” an insider tells Us. "They couldn’t say goodbye, and even when they did there were so many tears from her. After she left, he collapsed and sobbed.”

Doesn't this imply that there are previous break ups? I wonder what this could mean. What about the clip where Bryan is seen clasping his hands and another one where he says he's given his all plus the clip of of Rachel leaving his room.  Sounds like there may be trouble in paradise for both of these guys.
[/quote]

By the bolded, did you mean that it implies Rachel broke up with F2 before the FRC? That is what I thought. Because normally the lead doesn't leave, the suitor does. It says "After she left," which to me, means she went to see him, broke up with him, then left. Otherwise, she'd reject him at the podium, walk him back to the limo, and then he would leave.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:19 pm

As I recall, Chris Siegfried said that he did not watch the episodes, only his dates with Des. I think that makes the difference. Rachel's F1 is watching everything. So to see she was trying to get a proposal out of Peter until the very last moment is not good at all, imo. Just like Lauren just recently admitted that Ben telling JoJo ILY was one of the reasons for their breakup - because she didn't know about it until she watched it play back. Like he didn't even tell her that. (I cannot stand Ben, btw.)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:27 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

By the bolded, did you mean that it implies Rachel broke up with F2 before the FRC?  That is what I thought.  Because normally the lead doesn't leave, the suitor does.  It says "After she left," which to me, means she went to see him, broke up with him, then left.  Otherwise, she'd reject him at the podium, walk him back to the limo, and then he would leave.[/quote]

What I meant was there had to be first, second, third or etc. break ups for this to be the last break up.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:32 pm

But Rachel said she's honest with her fiancé and told him everything. If Bryan is truly strong, confident, and sensitive, he will be fine, imo.
Everyone deals things differently. Maybe it's best for Chris not to watch, but for Bryan, perhaps  he needs to know what happened and processes it mentally. Besides, he's welcome to come read his fan thread here. hehehe
Look at Molly! She was rejected in front of millions but her love conquered all! That's why Bryan prayed for! Hopefully that's what happens too! Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan