SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Horseback riding, then picnic. Isn't that Drew's date with Desiree?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rinacabigas Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:16 pm

SFoster wrote:Horseback riding, then  picnic.  Isn't that Drew's date with Desiree?

Yup, that's right. I still remember that season because I was rooting for Drew. It turned out that LCD sealed his fate as F2 for Des.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:50 pm

rinacabigas wrote:
SFoster wrote:Horseback riding, then  picnic.  Isn't that Drew's date with Desiree?

Yup, that's right.  I still remember that season because I was rooting for Drew.  It turned out that LCD sealed his fate as F2 for Des.

Oops haha if that's the case things aren't looking too good for Dr. abs

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:54 pm

I loved Drew Kenney - still do!!!  I was so rooting for him to win!  He's still one of my favorites ever. There's something about double consonant last names with me. laugh out loud Drew was the "passionate" one with Desiree, remember?

Hey, what happened to the "hot air" balloon ride with Bryan? That is not mentioned is it?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:57 pm

FWIW I don't think Chris Siegfried said he only watched his parts all season long. I thought he was implying that towards the end, esp for FSD and LCDs, that he watched just his parts.

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:03 pm

@SFoster Hot air balloon is his LCD which no details were released on either
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:06 pm

More than any other season, this season has reminded me of Desiree's season. When I watched her first date with Peter, and the spoiler was Peter, I thought it seemed so like Brooks!  I never believed the Brooks spoiler either. Because Brooks was not fully into Desiree, not even on the first date. Brooks got the first 1:1 that season. As did Peter. I could see Peter was not very into Rachel, but she was gushing over him just like Des did over Brooks. And I think she has developed a sweet friendship with Eric just like Desiree did with Chris, although there is plenty of chemistry as well. Chris was so sweet to Des after Brooks left and she was so upset. Same as Eric was with Rachel after she had to let Matt go (daytime) then Adam (nighttime). Eric seemed like her best friend, encouraging her to go for it, be selfish, do what she had to do for herself because she deserves it. JMO

Last edited by SFoster on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Diana wrote:@SFoster Hot air balloon is his LCD which no details were released on either

The summary described their date. Horseback riding and picnic.

"Rachel’s final fantasy date is with Bryan. Their instant chemistry and passion have progressed quickly and steadily, making everything seem a little too smooth and easy. The couple spends the day horseback riding through the breathtaking Spanish countryside and stopping for a romantic picnic. Bryan senses something is wrong and confronts Rachel at dinner, worrying that her heart is with someone else. Will this be the beginning of the end for this romance?"

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:09 pm

If we're talking Des's season then I think Eric = Drew. I think she likes him but they seem so far behind as a couple.

I wish he could've been at MTA.

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:14 pm

Des had steamy, passionate relationship with Drew, not so much sweet friendship, imo, like she had with Chris. Remember Drew throwing her against the wall in Italy? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:17 pm

SFoster wrote:
Diana wrote:@SFoster Hot air balloon is his LCD which no details were released on either

The summary described their date. Horseback riding and picnic.

"Rachel’s final fantasy date is with Bryan. Their instant chemistry and passion have progressed quickly and steadily, making everything seem a little too smooth and easy. The couple spends the day horseback riding through the breathtaking Spanish countryside and stopping for a romantic picnic. Bryan senses something is wrong and confronts Rachel at dinner, worrying that her heart is with someone else. Will this be the beginning of the end for this romance?"
Well, that is his fantasy date. He still has his last chance date as well. Bryan has two one on ones in the finale.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:20 pm

FashionLover wrote:Being confident does not make someone exempt from being hurt when watching things back. I'm sure des also told chris things that went down during her season but he chose not to watch cause he knew it would be hard. Personally, I'm actually not sure what I would do if I was ever in a situation like these people find themselves in. I imagine it's gotta cut Bryan a bit if he's actually watching everything, and not just the peter parts, but eric's, dean's and everyone she seemed to have a genuine connection with. It's probably just made worse with the edit honestly. As much as I don't care for Bryan, I do sympathize with him in that regard. Being told something and watching it? two extremely different things in my book. I think it maybe why previous leads are always advising the new ones on either not doing anything that will be hard to watch or just not letting their finacé(e)  watch at all. No one, no matter how confident, wants to see their significant other crying over someone else the day before they got engaged.
That's why I personally wouldn't be opposed to it if this show ended with commitments rather than engagements, it would be a lot more realistic.

Never said it did but my point is and remains that people are applying their standard and their feelings onto Bryan and making an assumption about how he will or would feel and how it could affect the relationship. And all I'm saying is that without knowing Bryan personally, we don't know that to be the case. Yes, I'm sure he won't be over the moon to see the highly edited version of how things went down but for all we know, Rachel told Bryan she was conflicted up until the end, if indeed she was. 

Some have been speculating that they think she went to him after eliminating Peter and if that is indeed the case, then she might have told him then how upset she was. She might have told him exactly what she's said in interviews - that she kept holding onto Peter because she saw potential and he was the type she always went towards. The fact is, Rachel has said her fiance has watched everything since the season started and while sure hasn't enjoyed seeing all of it, they discuss things and move on.

Considering how gushy Rachel is in public, I cannot even begin to imagine how she is in private, meaning I have a feeling Bryan feels very loved and very wanted by her. Again, will it likely be anything but prime viewing for him to watch the long drawn out Peter saga - sure. But I just don't think it will be this big deal that others believe it to be based on one's own standard. Not to mention also based on the edit and how one feels about Peter and Rachel's relationship. 

The funny thing is I've seen comments where Bryan has been accused of not seeming more bothered during the season by the other relationships and other guys and some used that as a measure of his not really being in love with her because then he would be. Or, that person we've seen is exactly who he is in real life. That is, was confident in what he and Rachel had from the beginning and never wavered on that. And if that is who he is, then again, I think he may be more okay by everything that happens than people think.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan