SELECT CONTENT

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_lcap15%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 36 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_lcap3%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 8 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_lcap7%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 16 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_lcap1%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_lcap8%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 20 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_lcap11%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 26 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_lcap6%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 14 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_lcap1%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_lcap42%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 100 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_lcap5%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 239

Poll closed

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Empty NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 pm

New poll, with the addition of Ben Higgins and Ben Zorn since they have been been mentioned.

As per @HEA's suggestion. It will be interesting to see if there are any changes.

As usual, guests are welcome to cast their vote!

Old poll created June / 17 for comparisons.

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Captur36

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4303-who-do-you-want-bachelor-22-to-be

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:48 am; edited 5 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Empty Re: NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you!!

It is a tough answer.
eric all the way! NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  2498057887
but yes... alex would be a GREAT choice!!!
I know this is not a popular name but I do not discount Luke to be next bach... he is way too much around the alumni and in LA...

edited to see the cancel vote!! yes

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  Empty Re: NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:59 pm

There is an option to cancel vote. I have not used that option before. I'm not sure if it will let you vote after you cancel it. We'll try it. Let me know if there are issues with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:01 pm

It works for me. I voted, cancelled and revoted. As the admin, it lets me do anything though, so I'd like input from others.

TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is an option to cancel vote. I have not used that option before. I'm not sure if it will let you vote after you cancel it. We'll try it. Let me know if there are issues with it.

works perfectly!!! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:31 pm

yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:26 pm

I'm glad you have a "who do you WANT" poll. But I'm a little surprised at the results, because I didn't think Peter was very well liked here.

Still, although I'm not holding my breath since he didn't get any time on the worst MTA ever (IMO) and won't be on BIP, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE for it to be Alex.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 am

I don't think Peter would be a good choice. The producers want a proposal at the end and Peter wants to date outside the bubble from what i can see., Unless he just isn't into Rachel as he claimed to be for 6 weeks.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:42 am

I have a feeling they might go with single father Kenny.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:14 pm

@Jolena I have been thinking that too. He had a lot of airtime during MTA plus a trip to Disney. I would look forward to a season with Kenny. He is mature, and a humble kind of guy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:12 pm

I am casting a vote for my write in candidate. The ultimate choice Roberto!!! NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  1105969562
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:33 pm

@Seabear That would be the ultimate IMHO! beatingheart beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

+9
ElonM
Rolly
Nativenewyorker
mizzoufan
Kels0012
Seabear
Jolena
Buckeye_Fan
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: