SELECT CONTENT

Olympics - Discussion

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PyeongChang2018 - Olympics - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Olympics - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:05 am

Wow those two Russian lady skaters ! Both are brilliant! Too bad they can’t give out two gold medals. But personally, I prefer Medvedeva; she’s so expressive. Both are so young and hopefully will come back for the next Olympics.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

PyeongChang2018 - Olympics - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Olympics - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:12 am

It was unbelievable. And the Canadian skater was great too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:38 am

:nervous nail biter Men's Hockey, came back 4-3 from a 4-0 deficit in this mornings game, but they couldn't get it done. Going for bronze tomorrow morning. I said from the beginning, I just want them to medal. No NHLer's, they deserve it after all the politics. Congrats Team Germany! Go get that gold! Good luck!

I didn't see any of the skaters. I hope I can catch it tonight. Canadian Kaetlyn Osmond won a bronze! Over the years I found Russian skaters are so poised and expressive. They have a beautiful style.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:40 am

The 15 yr old Russian was truly unbelievable and her team mate equally as skilled, graceful and did a wonderful job.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:00 pm

I'm so proud of these guys!!! #NoNHLersNoProblem!!  PyeongChang2018 - Olympics - Discussion - Page 12 1122970954

>

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Did anyone watch the USA v Sweden curling?

How awesome was that match!

Way to go team U-S-A  cheerleader : : PyeongChang2018 - Olympics - Discussion - Page 12 1627380978

:happydance:
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:53 pm

I watched! LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The 15 yr old Russian was truly unbelievable and her team mate equally as skilled, graceful and did a wonderful job.

I watched both and felt they were heads above the other contestants. However, I feel that Alina 'gamed' the contest by putting all her jumps in the back end of the program. A true feat of athleticism but I was moved by Evgenia's storytelling.

And I know I probably butcher the spelling of their names - apologies.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:04 pm

@Sprite What is the name of their website - Tessa and Scott. All I can think of regarding their purported relationship is that Tessa is honoring her last name! (JK)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite What is the name of their website - Tessa and Scott. All I can think of regarding their purported relationship is that Tessa is honoring her last name! (JK)

I was referring to the CBC website, but if you were looking for the documentary of the making of Roxanne, for some reason I couldn't find it there even though they said it would be there. This is it from YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryrBVGd9aOg

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The 15 yr old Russian was truly unbelievable and her team mate equally as skilled, graceful and did a wonderful job.

I watched both and felt they were heads above the other contestants. However, I feel that Alina 'gamed' the contest by putting all her jumps in the back end of the program. A true feat of athleticism but I was moved by Evgenia's storytelling.

And I know I probably butcher the spelling of their names - apologies.

It felt the same...I think they should be required to do X amount of jumps in the first half so they can't game the system so easily, and then, they truly earn the bonus points for the extra jumps in the second half of their program.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:30 pm

XQZME wrote:Did anyone watch the USA v Sweden curling?

How awesome was that match!

Way to go team U-S-A  cheerleader :  : PyeongChang2018 - Olympics - Discussion - Page 12 1627380978

:happydance:

Kashathediva wrote:I watched! LOL

Watching the rerun now. Have no idea whats going on, but, GO USA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olympics - Discussion

+13
alwaystulips
sdmom
veg_out
AllAboutLove
stuckinsc