SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by rosecake Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:18 pm

sfrank wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BXYkU3HBdCl/

So they are not doing People today then - isn't that usually an all day thing?

I think this was yesterday since Rachel is wearing the same dress she had on in the Ride with me interview.

rosecake

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Has this been posted? http://www.winespectator.com/webfeature/show/id/Bachelorette-Rachel-Lindsay-Rioja-Spain-Josh-Groban-Halleck-Pinot-Noir-Unfiltered?utm_campaign=Unfiltered080417&utm_source=Unfiltered080417B&utm_medium=email

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Does the winning couple generally do these media rounds before the Monday episode? Like 5 days before the finale?

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Do the winning couple generally do these media rounds before the Monday episode?

Most with couple is after Monday.  But People is always done prior. With the final couple  Have there been others besides People with both of them?  The Lead usually does a few at this time by themselves which is all I have seen so far

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:42 pm

@tiggerlgh it looks like Rachel and her F1 did one on Thursday with that BachelorInsder Will You Accept This Ride and one with an ABC news person (Derick Yanehiro) either today or yesterday.

I guess we don't officially know if F1 (ahem Bryan) was with her but the Will You Accept This Ride one kind of implied it. And then she was wearing the same dress on the Derick Yanehiro IG photo.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:42 pm

I think the Toronto one has been done a couple days before the last couple seasons. Wasn't that for some kind of popcorn?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:@tiggerlgh it looks like Rachel and her F1 did one on Thursday with that BachelorInsder Will You Accept This Ride and one with an ABC news person (Derick Yanehiro) either today or yesterday.

I don't think it's unheard of at all.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:08 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this but it's a new People article about the F2 and his reaction to being let go and ATFR.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-runner-up-freaking-out-after-the-final-rose/

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Peter needs Dean to be his back up guy, his bouncer. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:12 pm

^^^ Poor Peter! I guess that explains his salty SM likes. This is going to be a cringeworthy ATFR!
ETA: it also explains his "she's THE one" in which it sounds like he was sobbing to the producers.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Yep I think it explains why he has been so bitter towards Bryan. He's still hung up on losing Rachel.

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:16 pm

IMO, People is more reliable than InTouch, Us, etc.

If that's the case, I hope Rachel will be kind to him. Even though some of Peter's sm activities are questionable to me, I still hate to see him so hurt months after.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo