SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:yes  :yes: between his own posts/stories and all the tagged pics with fangirls, seems he's definitely still at home.

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 24 Martill1
Source

Well, ya know this is Peter. He could still be the final one and as busy as he is with his own business and all he could Skype in the ATFR. I mean how important can that all be? OR maybe it can all be done in Janesville? or Madison? I mean they could all stay where all those celebs do at that Holiday Inn. It's a 3 star.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by DarkCerulean Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:25 am

An interesting take on the finale from two former contestants.

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-season-finale-who-will-rachel-lindsay-pick-1.13932175
DarkCerulean
DarkCerulean

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:42 am

Seabear wrote:Truth be told I am sick and tired of CH running the final couple into the ground and making the ATFR has a tense downer vibe. Enough is enough IMO. IMO if CH plays nice, Rachel will too. Same for Peter. If either wants to play a negative narrative or victimization vibe, then I hope Big Rach stands on her truth and speaks her mind. She is smart and articulate and definitely can hold her own with CH and Peter. I don't want to see Rachel and Bryan minimized. Been there done that for to many recent seasons.
All JMO

Yay for :dancingcupcake:  smart man. He would be a good Bachelor candidate IMO.

@TheWrongReasons I enjoy your objectivity and excellent posts.sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 24 1377737533

All JMO
Thanks, @Seabear ... the feeling is definitely mutual! bestbud!

And yes, I agree with everyone re. hating the downer ATFR's. I don't want to see that for any couple, whether I like them or not. Not my idea of a fun night. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst from TPTB, but I'm also hopeful that Rachel and Bryan will find a way to make the best of it Smiley

Monday can't come soon enough laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:49 am

I don't think there's ever been a couple whose fans haven't been upset by the edit, the short time we see the couple at the FRC, and their time on the ATFR show. This will be no different, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:10 am

I think Ben and Lauren got a fairly good edit, and CH went easy on them on aftr. Ben was the one bringing awkward, but the edit Imo was good, Lauren didn't go utb, and the aftr was a love fest for them. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:47 am

I didn't think Ben and Lauren got a good ATFR. CH continuously brought up the JoJo situation to Ben separately and again while Lauren was with him. They also paraded JoJo on stage for quite a while showing her off as the new ette while Ben was sitting right there. It was better than others since they loved Ben, but still pretty bad IMO. I think they brought out their families as a way to lessen the blow after Ben's two I love yous took over the season and already caused criticism with him and Lauren.

It's nothing new. JoJo/Jordan, Ben/Lauren, Nick/Vanessa, Chris/Whitney, Juan Pablo/Nikki, Des/Chris, etc. The list goes on. It's just how this silly show works now. I can already see it. "Rachel, you were so torn!" "Rachel, can you really trust Bryan?!" etc. Plus, I'm assuming a lot of time will be spent on Eric and Peter.

It's crappy, but it is what it is. At least this is the last step for Rachel and Bryan before they're able to be on their own. I haven't watched much this season, but I wish them well. All JMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:21 am

@Cocoasneeze I agree. I thought Ben and Lauren had a good one too. The next lead will always get paraded around a little but it seemed like they focused a lot on the final couple and even their families. Definitely one of the better ones over the last few years IMO as far as not throwing the couple utb or ignoring them. I'm guessing the Lindsays and Abasolos will not be embracing on that stage looking like in-laws already come Monday night laugh out loud.

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:59 am

I also thought Ben and Lauren did not have a good ATFR. They kept pushing Ben's comment of "I'd marry her today" thing with having the minister on hand to actually marry them. They knew that would never happen but kept CH needling them about it.

No couple will ever have a good edit on the ATFR (at least IMO). The producers are not wired that way. They want drama not happily ever after.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I think Ben and Lauren got a fairly good edit, and CH went easy on them on aftr. Ben was the one bringing awkward, but the edit Imo was good, Lauren didn't go utb, and the aftr was a love fest for them. Jmo

IA that Ben/Lauren had a comparatively good and positive ATFR compared to the remaining couples but personally I think it was only in preparation to throw them under the bus in HEA. IMO TPTB love you until their next opportunity to screw you. At the end of the day, these people are just numbers on a spreadsheet for them.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:12 pm

Aria wrote: I'm already rolling my eyes at the idea of Peter selling himself as someone who's been heartbroken and devastated. IMO.

Add me to that list. This will be me on Monday if/when Peter tries to sell himself as some devastated F2

source

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:55 pm

All those gleeful sm half nude selfies didn't look devastated to me. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:17 pm

Peter is not devastated by Rachel. The only way he will be devastated is if he doesn't secure that Bachelor gig. Luke P. the 2nd. All jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo