SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

malemodel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by fabgirl Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Diana wrote:The best part is that Bryan doesn't respond back or to Dean's crap. It makes them look more bitter and embarrassing laugh out loud

This speaks volume about the man that Bryan is during this post show experience. It takes a strong person to ignore all of the negativity that has been spewed at him without warrant. Wishing him the best.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

malemodel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Peter's behavior towards Bryan is just embarassing at this point. giggling How utterly pathetic!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:19 pm

This is going to be one entertaining finale. I hope Rachel calls Peter out for all his crap. Someone should. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Actually, I hope Rachel says nothing. I hope she gives him one of those famous side eyes with those nice thick lashes and Bryan says nothing. Neither of them say nothing. Let CH keep badgering them and we hear crickets with Peter just looking like an azz. He does that well. I hope we get that quite a few times. I hope the couple does not rise up and take the bait and hold hands and snuggle and side eye the F2 loser and then we cut to a commercial. Crickets is all he deserves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:27 pm

With all the huge smoking guns of Peter being Final 2, this social media behavior by him is right up there for me. Because it simply makes no sense in my opinion that this guy would be the Final 1, so in the end she picked him, he won, he got the girl and he'd be so salty towards the guy who was Final 2, who hasn't said a damn thing to or about him. That makes no sense.

eta: Btw, a new promo ran tonight of the finale that included a scene of Bryan and Rachel that based on her expression, hints at whatever "issue" they have during the FSD. Unfortunately my television was on mute and by the time I realized it was a new promo and tried to get the remote, it was over. Hopefully someone caught it.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually, I hope Rachel says nothing. I hope she gives him one of those famous side eyes with those nice thick lashes and Bryan says nothing. Neither of them say nothing. Let CH keep badgering them and we hear crickets with Peter just looking like an azz. He does that well. I hope we get that quite a few times. I hope the couple does not rise up and take the bait and hold hands and snuggle and side eye the F2 loser and then we cut to a commercial. Crickets is all he deserves.

Kasha, I really think that given his history of theraphy/eating disorder that despite being a model for bit he's just REALLY just an extremely insecure guy underneath it all. The guy has got some serious emotional problems IMO. The fact that he can't just be a man about situation and act like a mature adult speaks volumes. No wonder the 25 year old was his BFF on the show!

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually, I hope Rachel says nothing. I hope she gives him one of those famous side eyes with those nice thick lashes and Bryan says nothing. Neither of them say nothing. Let CH keep badgering them and we hear crickets with Peter just looking like an azz. He does that well. I hope we get that quite a few times. I hope the couple does not rise up and take the bait and hold hands and snuggle and side eye the F2 loser and then we cut to a commercial. Crickets is all he deserves.

so far I was impressed she was sweet with dean because at that time she knew about the IG black back
but she is a very smart woman and understand the danger of reacting on TV.
i do believe they are very well trained to do the interviews etc

ignorance is the best response to pettiness always even if sometimes it is so lovely to pull down someone with one short sentence (eh JT?)

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Peter will probably have such a bitter look on his face all night with Rachel and Bryan right in front of him. He won't be able to hide it when he seems them sitting on the couch together happily.

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:33 pm

HEA wrote:

so far I was impressed she was sweet with dean because at that time she knew about the IG black back
but she is a very smart woman and understand the danger of reacting on TV.
i do believe they are very well trained to do the interviews etc

ignorance is the best response to pettiness always even if sometimes it is so lovely to pull down someone with one short sentence (eh JT?)
That tweet that Dean responded to was after the MTA was taped .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:36 pm

@SFrank @HEA I agree with you both. I hope she says nothing. Let him simmer under CH alone. Peter made his own bed. I think Peter is still an extremely insecure man.
Rachel has surprised me this season. She will go down as one of my more favorite bachelorettes. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:41 pm

IA I hope they learned from J/J ATFR and others where CH was sweating bullets trying to get dirt on the couple.

Peter does this thing with his lip that grosses me out. He has done it several times this season. I can see him doing it on ATFR.

I said it a long time ago, from what I've seen during sleuthing and the help of sleuthers findings, this guy has issues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:49 pm

I did not really care for Rachel on Nick's season. 

But I totally love her on her season..  Definitely my top 3 ettes for sure maybe even better.  

I just love the "eloquent sass". She is so good at that.  She did such a a great job and i really was not interested in watching her season.. So glad I did.   She is brilliant!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo