SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

malemodel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by philphan Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:01 pm

ElonM wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:ET article. Yikes.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/223296_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_calls_peter_manipulative_reveals_who_should_be_bachelor_instead/

Wow, all I can say. She is really digging herself into a hole.

Y'all Regina is finally out her shell. She's not doing herself any favours. Why you so bitter? Bless her cold heart.

The lawyer need a publicist! Although I'm guessing she's sick of being TPTB's puppet and just wants to say what's on her mind.
IMO, that would be fine if she didn't criticize and question those who have opposing opinions!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

malemodel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Not smart if she wants to retain/gain her fan base. Could actually hurt her chances at dwts
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 pm

""I never needed her to cry for me to validate her feelings for me...."

Someone needs to speak up. Which one of y'all pitched your voice and pretended to be Bryan. Because I swear on all that is good that I have seen this EXACT sentiment from multiple people here, multiple times. So many of you were hitting that validation topic hard. And welp...

Thanks to everyone for posting everything. They look stunning today.

So kind of Adam, Will, Josiah, Eric, Astrid and so on to be leaving them comments or making posts about them.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Idk. This is going to catapult Peter even more. Rachel either doesn't have a good read on Bachelor nation or is just too stubborn to reign it in and wants the final say since she waited all this time to speak on it. She's drawing so much attention to Peter on what should be a day all about her so called love of her life, and she's 100% helping the Peter for Bachelor cause laugh out loud.

malemodel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:06 pm

ElonM wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/223296_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_calls_peter_manipulative_reveals_who_should_be_bachelor_instead/

Y'all Regina is finally out her shell. She's not doing herself any favours. Why you so bitter? Bless her cold heart.
I just want her to stop. Let that hurt go sis. You got the man you always wanted (allegedly), you were always going to pick him (allegedly), #neveradoubt (except for all those times we saw doubt), so who cares. Be happy with your man. If you think all these horrible things about Peter, just let go and let God. She ain't eem post a gahtdamn tribute to Bryan yet. So many things to do, so many other things that could be said, namely about how wonderful Bryan is, but Peter's name stays on the tip of her tongue. Let it go.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Rachel, sweetie, just let it go. Go be happy!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Honestly Rachel is being honest about what some of us saw. And I get it, I see Rachel's truth and find Peter disingenuous at best. Those who like Peter see his truth and are finding Rachel petty and mean.

We will keep beating this dead horse in circles, maybe in 6 months or a year some perspectives will change but for now, I think you are either pro-Rachel or Pro-Peter. Personally, I want to be Pro-Alex and move onto sleuthing the sexy, goofy Russian Unicorn. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk. This is going to catapult Peter even more. Rachel either doesn't have a good read on Bachelor nation or is just too stubborn to reign it in and wants the final say since she waited all this time to speak on it. She's drawing so much attention to Peter on what should be a day all about her so called love of her life, and she's 100% helping the Peter for Bachelor cause laugh out loud.

She's now the Captain of The Peter for Bachelor Campaign. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Yeah rachel, where's the loving insta to the best man evah?! Let Peter go and post about the love of your life.

And with this post, I'm guessing we're minutes away from that insta laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:

Yeah, it's hard for me to say because I want to support her, but I'm not a fan of what Rachel has been doing. I'm thrilled she's happy but this Peter thing is like so much. IMO. People had called her mean before and I didn't see it. I feel kind of silly about that. It just all seems unnecessary. IMO. I don't know why she can't shape the narrative with giving herself more agency. She picked who she loved. Period. She makes herself sound passive when she places a lot on Peter. IMO. It may be her truth and she can say whatever she wants, but it's just prolonging this nonsense. Idk.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Well she's not wrong. I'm sure she's pissed at herself as well for keeping him around.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:

I actually think she's trying to cover the hole she dug for herself.
Why keep beating the dead horse. She got the ring, she got the proposal   she got the guy she supposedly loves. She even got her 30 min. of fame. Now it's time go live the life she wanted and STFU about it.

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo