SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Wow, all I can say. She is really digging herself into a hole.

Y'all Regina is finally out her shell. She's not doing herself any favours. Why you so bitter? Bless her cold heart.
I just want her to stop. Let that hurt go sis. You got the man you always wanted (allegedly), you were always going to pick him (allegedly), #neveradoubt (except for all those times we saw doubt), so who cares. Be happy with your man. If you think all these horrible things about Peter, just let go and let God. She ain't eem post a gahtdamn tribute to Bryan yet. So many things to do, so many other things that could be said, namely about how wonderful Bryan is, but Peter's name stays on the tip of her tongue. Let it go.

Rachel NOT is volunteering the information...I am sure she being asked over and over again. The show entirely about Peter last night.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:32 pm

I'm scratch why Rachel hasn't said anything on IG after Bryan's sweet and loving post. Focus on your man girl.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:33 pm

All the interviews I've seen have asked about Peter. Every single one of them. She's not going to sugarcoat her experience with him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She keeps getting asked about Peter, she's answering describing what she went through with him. I see nothing wrong with that.

Why sugarcoat it for Peter's benefit? He messed with her, and it appears he did more damage than we realize judging by "we didn't see everything that happened" comment in one of the articles I just read.

She's probably sick and tired of the support for someone who even at the end tried to reel her her back in after the split, the one who wouldn't clean up her eyelashes off the floor, the one who told her to go have a mediocre life as opposed to supporting her choice who was all in and ready to commit.

Seriously. Why should she bite her tongue to appease a bunch of strangers. They are going to hate her anyway. It's also problematic that many women see nothing concerning with Peter's behavior. Like Rachel should consider herself lucky for the scraps he was giving her. I'm happy Rachel is saying "No. It's not okay." JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Billysmom wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:ET article. Yikes.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/223296_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_calls_peter_manipulative_reveals_who_should_be_bachelor_instead/

IMO peter didn't explain why he was feeling attacked cause he just didn't want the convo to spiral down any farther than it already had. You could almost see him holding back what he wanted to say. Discretion is the better part of honor. But I myself remember feeling like she was being so nasty to him, my eyes actually bugged out and my jaw dropped when she clapped back at him, and my DH even remarked on my reaction.
Tea! When she asked why he felt attacked I was like "...now SIS, you know damn well". He held his tongue there, unlike Rioja, because his frustration with her showed IMO.

Rachel's entitled to say whatever she wants. I just don't understand why this happily engaged woman is acting like a woman scorned (imo) over a dude she was never going to pick. I know she's being asked questions but Rachel is a very intelligent woman, a trial attorney, who could easily maneuver her way out if she wanted. It's entertainment reporting not hard hitting journalism, no one's gonna press her to answer. She's choosing to say the things she's saying, & despite her best efforts she's actually helping Peter's cause right now IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She keeps getting asked about Peter, she's answering describing what she went through with him. I see nothing wrong with that.

Why sugarcoat it for Peter's benefit? He messed with her, and it appears he did more damage than we realize judging by "we didn't see everything that happened" comment in one of the articles I just read.

She's probably sick and tired of the support for someone who even at the end tried to reel her her back in after the split, the one who wouldn't clean up her eyelashes off the floor, the one who told her to go have a mediocre life as opposed to supporting her choice who was all in and ready to commit.

She knows/knew the drill when she signed up for the show, now it's time to suck it up.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:42 pm

IMO....the best answer to any Peter question is "I explained everything last night, it's all in the past and I would like to focus on my amazing relationship with Bryan now". Big Rach needs to watch Serena Williams in press interviews, she is the queen of repeating herself and letting the media know she won't give them what they want to any intrusive questions IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:46 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

Seriously. Why should she bite her tongue to appease a bunch of strangers. They are going to hate her anyway. It's also problematic that many women see nothing concerning with Peter's behavior. Like Rachel should consider herself lucky for the scraps he was giving her. I'm happy Rachel is saying "No. It's not okay." JMO.

Why is anything less than a $100k ring scraps??? (And I'm still shaking my head that the first words out of her mouth with bryan down on one knee were "it's so pretty"). I'm starting to think she's a bit of a princess, jmo...

Personally I think rach should have - and probably had - anticipated the peter questions and worked out an answer that would end rather than prolong the discussion and defend her position. She seems to need to win the approval of Bach nation, jmo....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:48 pm

idk I felt the I feel attacked right now comment was another example of Peter trying to be the victim.cheeky JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:49 pm

But I felt the attack and I was sitting in my safe little living room, laugh out loud!!!!

Bottom line for me is still that peter was not the take charge guy a strong person like Rachel probably needs, even beyond a proposal. But I'm still not sure who will be in charge with brachel...... Will bryan really take charge or just cater to her whims?

Last edited by Billysmom on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Diana wrote:idk I felt the I feel attacked right now comment was another example of Peter trying to be the victim.cheeky   JMO

I agree.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:51 pm

Bryan's friend Jeff on SM

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 45 66110210
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo