SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by bluejay25 Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Alright, Peter's turn. Not much here yet. Hopefully more interviews. And spoiler alert: when he has had time to process, he may be open to being Bachelor. What?! I did not see that coming laugh out loud. (I'm being shady but I think he's still my top choice out of the bunch)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-runner-up-peter-kraus-not-ready-be-next-bachelor-1027661?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Last edited by bluejay25 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 pm

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 48 20687115_148374672408420_2685221739666866176_n
Source

cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:48 pm

coolangel wrote:
julychild wrote:Aw Rachel, don't do this. Everybody (me) likes you, let's keep it that way. Like she tweeted, sometimes you have to let go and let God.

The people who love Peter are fiercely loyal.

IDK! The people who loved Rachel also seemed fiercely loyal IMO until she didn't pick who they wanted. Let's see how many of them remain loyal to Peter next season when he doesn't pick Bachelorette 14. laugh out loud

All JMO

@coolangel SHADEEE!!! rofl
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Acrunch wrote:Rachel was much more forgiving with Lee the racist than Peter the guy who she willingly brought to F2 knowing he most likely would not be proposing.  I'm not sure why she's acting like Peter blindsided her when he told her he wasn't ready to propose.  Even the guys in the house knew that Peter didn't think he'd be able to propose.  It was her choice to take him to the end.   He's been pretty consistent throughout about what he was feeling and how he felt about proposing.  He told her he loved her, wanted a future with her, broke down in tears over her and yet she wants to drag him because he reminds her of her past 5 year relationship where the guy didn't want to commit.  5 year relationship vs 2 month relationship where she's dating multiple men and apparently made it clear to most of the house that Bryan was her numero uno is not a fair comparison.  

As I've said several times, I don't begrude Rachel for who she chose.  I think Bryan was the right choice for her.  But I do find her pettiness towards Peter now to be extremely unattractive and just flat out ugly.

She needs to go live her amazing life with the man she loves and stop being such a jilted lover.  True or not, that's how she's coming across to many and she's doing a disservice to Peter AND Bryan.  Move on, be happy.

If she's still talking about Peter a week from now 100% agree on this but its the day after the finale and she's doing press. Is suppose to not talk about Peter or what we saw?! scratch
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Just saw Rachel and Bryan on their AOL Build "live" interview. Best interview in my opinion, not only because the moderator was very good at her job, but the majority of the 30 minutes, or so was focused on the couple, individually in particular, and together in general. The audience asked questions as well, and it was in the same tune.

No hyper analysis, no psychoanalytic undercurrents, and definitely no attitude of knowing "stuff" that the television audience "purports" to know. Yes, I know - it is 2017. Reality TV and social media are inseparable. Everybody is "accessible" from behind a computer screen. PhD dissertations 20 years down the line focusing on popular culture in this decade will focus on this intersection.

For once, I felt it was nice to be part of something where I could be happy for Rachel and her person, and move on, without beating down to death of "what might have been, or what should have been." Granted my life is not on reality TV, I would still make an unpopular opinion. I would not care for anyone judging me and my relationship with my SO, if/when you have absolutely no stake in our lives. Exactly, like you would hate me, if I did that to you.

And, in the end, I would like to thank all the moderators for doing an amazing job running all of these forums, giving everyone a voice, but most importantly, doing it all so patiently. Thank you so, so much!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Just saw Rachel and Bryan on their AOL Build "live" interview. Best interview in my opinion, not only because the moderator was very good at her job, but the majority of the 30 minutes, or so was focused on the couple, individually in particular, and together in general. The audience asked questions as well, and it was in the same tune.

No hyper analysis, no psychoanalytic undercurrents, and definitely no attitude of knowing "stuff" that the television audience "purports" to know. Yes, I know - it is 2017. Reality TV and social media are inseparable. Everybody is "accessible" from behind a computer screen. PhD dissertations 20 years down the line focusing on popular culture in this decade will focus on this intersection.  

For once, I felt it was nice to be part of something where I could be happy for Rachel and her person, and move on, without beating down to death of "what might have been, or what should have been." Granted my life is not on reality TV, I would still make an unpopular opinion. I would not care for anyone judging me and my relationship with my SO, if/when you have absolutely no stake in our lives. Exactly, like you would hate me, if I did that to you.

And, in the end, I would like to thank all the moderators for doing an amazing job running all of these forums, giving everyone a voice, but most importantly, doing it all so patiently. Thank you so, so much!

Where can I watch this?! I wanted to go in person but it was sold out!  no
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Acrunch wrote:Rachel was much more forgiving with Lee the racist than Peter the guy who she willingly brought to F2 knowing he most likely would not be proposing.  I'm not sure why she's acting like Peter blindsided her when he told her he wasn't ready to propose.  Even the guys in the house knew that Peter didn't think he'd be able to propose.  It was her choice to take him to the end.   He's been pretty consistent throughout about what he was feeling and how he felt about proposing.  He told her he loved her, wanted a future with her, broke down in tears over her and yet she wants to drag him because he reminds her of her past 5 year relationship where the guy didn't want to commit.  5 year relationship vs 2 month relationship where she's dating multiple men and apparently made it clear to most of the house that Bryan was her numero uno is not a fair comparison.  

As I've said several times, I don't begrude Rachel for who she chose.  I think Bryan was the right choice for her.  But I do find her pettiness towards Peter now to be extremely unattractive and just flat out ugly.

She needs to go live her amazing life with the man she loves and stop being such a jilted lover.  True or not, that's how she's coming across to many and she's doing a disservice to Peter AND Bryan.  Move on, be happy.

Co-signed. Look, she showed her true colors last season with Vanessa and squad. I tried to ignore that, cause I wanted to like her! She does have good qualities. But she's Regina George and she's bitter for no good reason, imo. It's not a good look. It's too bad, but I'm about to shelve her alongside other Ette disappointments (to me), Kaitlyn and Andi. Her behavior is pushing me towards sympathizing and rooting for "characters" I don't even care about in their own right. Officially (to me) Peter and Vanessa both are vindicated here with her craptastic behavior. Basically you are who your friends are, and Squad who Rachel surrounded herself with and LED in mean girl antics makes total sense now.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:57 pm

@sfrank Hi! I think they might have it online on their website, or YouTube page at some point. If they do, I will bring it over.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:00 pm

@Dessler There you go! Thank you!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Thought on being an interracial couple:
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-talk-interracial-relationship/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:06 pm

coolangel wrote:fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 48 20687115_148374672408420_2685221739666866176_n
Source

cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl

cantstopl cantstopl

This one wins.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo