SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:57 pm

@nikikass So totally agree. Totally agree. And she is beautiful to boot. I wish her a beautiful future. I think outside of Des and Ashley I have been very happily surprised. Very much so. hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:22 am

No idea if this has been posted already, so I apologize if it's a repeat.
I am always slightly biased toward's Sharleen's writing and analysis, but even if I wasn't, this is worth a read.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette13/episode9

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:35 am

This is always my favorite interview so yay :yes:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rachel-lindsay-fiance-tickets-36685321785
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:40 am

Rachel getting "a fix" in early July from a chiropractor in Toronto.
https://instagram.com/p/BWbeERPFoNa/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:51 am

Hmm, is it possible Rachel is in fact still in LA and only posted the IG story showing she is on her way to Toronto??? If she was in Toronto July 11th per the Fix IG... Maybe she and Jerome are trying to throw us off their SHV???
JMO

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:26 am

Seab21 wrote:Hmm, is it possible Rachel is in fact still in LA and only posted the IG story showing she is on her way to Toronto??? If she was in Toronto July 11th per the Fix IG... Maybe she and Jerome are trying to throw us off their SHV???
JMO

She went to Toronto yesterday:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=628225957387014&id=100005988466953

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:29 am

I don't think they are on SHV because Rachel was in Toronto and Bryan was out and about with his friend in LA. But they might meet up during the weekends. Let's see if Rachel is back by then.

ETA: Rachel is my favorite Bachelorette to date, tied with Desiree. They are very different but I like how both handled their seasons. "Eloquent sass" is such an accurate term to describe Rachel. :yes: I nearly skipped this season because I wasn't a fan of Rachel during Nick's season. Not that I disliked her but I didn't get any distinct personality from her then. I only remember her storyline being guarded and that is such a cliche and boring storyline for this show IMO. Glad I decided to give this season a chance. It seems like TPTB always edit the next potential lead as somewhat bland (IMO) and that seems to be what the audience want as well because then they can put whatever ideal dream qualities on that man/woman.

Last edited by makeover on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:34 am

Seab21 wrote:Hmm, is it possible Rachel is in fact still in LA and only posted the IG story showing she is on her way to Toronto??? If she was in Toronto July 11th per the Fix IG... Maybe she and Jerome are trying to throw us off their SHV???
JMO

I'm pretty sure that pic was taken in LA (I recognize the shirt from another photo). She would have been there for the ESPYS on the 12th. And she was in Miami the day before that for the All-star game. There would have been no time to get to Toronto, IMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:35 am

makeover wrote:I don't think they are on SHV because Rachel was in Toronto and Bryan was out and about with his friend in LA. But they might meet up during the weekends. Let's see if Rachel is back by then.

The PEOPLE shoot has been on Fridays over the last 3 seasons. I expect it to be the same this year. I think she'll be back in LA by tomorrow and Bryan would have trimmed his beard. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:36 am

Are we certain they are getting a People cover?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:49 am

Don't they always? I thought that was part of the PR/buzz for the season and cross promotion for the next one.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:51 am

@makeover Rachel is a class act IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo