SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:39 pm

ElonM wrote:
North wrote:
ElonM wrote:R&B out here promoting Alex for Bachelor and on the Ashley and Ben Podcast, Alex said it's a politically correct response. He's not interested. Mr&Mrs. Petty. laugh out loud.

Wait. Were all three on the Podcast? Or just R&B and then Alex replied in some social media form?

Sorry -- love me some Alex and and would LOVE to see him as The Bachelor.

Eric, Dean and Alex discussed the finale on The Ben and Ashley Podcast.

Got it. Thanks. Selfishly bummed to hear that from Alex.

North

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:17 am

Eek-  I'm not the biggest fan of Bryan, but I do wish Rachel and Bryan the best, and hope they make it.  Apparently the 'shade' is not just from Rachel's sister. Her aunt that was on the MTP dates posted on FB before the episode.  You can sense from her post and responses as a whole, that she is skeptical.  IMO she should make her page private.
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 56 Rachel14

This stood out, maybe she was being silly, but eek, coming from a family member, on a public platform.
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 56 Aunt11

https://www.facebook.com/connie.lindsay.50

Last edited by adf23 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:23 am

I don't think these interviews  are posted? 2 from Peter 1 Rachel

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/peter-kraus-on-the-bachelorette-reunion-with-rachel-lindsay-i-had-bite-my-tongue-i-didnt-feel-welcome-22514m.php

What does this part remind me of Josh's "we don't associate with that kind of people?

'Reality TV World: It seemed as if you didn't really like Bryan on the show, that you weren't his biggest fan. Could you elaborate on why? Did Bryan ever say anything in particular that rubbed you the wrong way or did you paint him in a certain light because of his background, just being from Miami, and such?

Peter Kraus: The relationship I had with Bryan was never one of friendship, you know, we never really talked directly to each other. But I watched how he interacted with other guys when we had our group chats amongst the guys. He just wasn't the kind of guy I would hang out with. ""

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/peter-kraus-i-think-rachel-lindsay-would-have-picked-me-if-id-wanted-propose-22513m.php

Reality TV World: I know this would be difficult to admit since Rachel seems very happy with Bryan, but had you told Rachel you were whole-heartedly ready and willing to propose to her, do you think you would have been the last man standing? Do you think you were her first choice?

Peter Kraus: That's a tough question. I felt throughout the entire process that I was the best fit with Rachel. She and I's connection was something very special from our very first date and unlike anything I've ever really experienced in my own life. And I felt like it was reciprocated.

So, I didn't really concern myself with the other guys' relationships as far as their inner-workings, but I did feel like ours was a bit above the rest. Had I been ready at the end, I don't think she would have gone in a different direction. So as far as how it ended, that's sort of where I was at, at that point. "

But Rachel said
"Reality TV World: Rachel, what is your reaction to all the viewer opinions out there that you allegedly cared more about an engagement than choosing the right guy and that you would have picked Peter had he been more willing to propose?

Rachel Lindsay: I Feel like people aren't watching what I was watching. Peter did say that he would propose at the end. He said he didn't want to lose me and he would do that for me, and I still said, "No." So at that point, I had already made up my mind when I walked into the room that I was sending him home. "
deadhorse

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/rachel-lindsay-talks-the-bachelorette-i-realized-peter-kraus-is-not-type-of-man-i-want-as-husband-22512.php

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:27 am

sdmom wrote:
Had I been ready at the end, I don't think she would have gone in a different direction. So as far as how it ended, that's sort of where I was at, at that point. "
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/peter-kraus-i-think-rachel-lindsay-would-have-picked-me-if-id-wanted-propose-22513m.php
no no Peter still making it about Peter. He is officially MePeter now (IMO). One of the most self-absorbed contestants I've ever watched.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:27 am

ABC News Interview:

https://youtu.be/W3Sg0bJHnv8

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Had I been ready at the end, I don't think she would have gone in a different direction. So as far as how it ended, that's sort of where I was at, at that point. "
no no  Peter still making it about Peter. He is officially MePeter now (IMO). One of the most self-absorbed contestants I've ever watched.

Ah. Woulda shoulda coulda, wasn't and didn't. Moving on. Next. Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 56 1710264613
He wanted to make a sacrifice with a proposal, she said no and moved on. next.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:34 am

adf23 wrote:Eek-  I'm not the biggest fan of Bryan, but I do wish Rachel and Bryan the best, and hope they make it.  Apparently the 'shade' is not just from Rachel's sister. Her aunt that was on the MTP dates posted on FB before the episode.  You can sense from her post and responses as a whole, that she is skeptical.  IMO she should make her page private.
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 56 Rachel14

This stood out, maybe she was being silly, but eek, coming from a family member, on a public platform.
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 56 Aunt11

https://www.facebook.com/connie.lindsay.50

Sorry, I don't think it's fair to Connie or the couple just copy one comment and say She is throwing the shade. Other people made comments and Connie responded well. Like:

( name deleted on purpose) I'm so happy for Rachel and Brian. They make a beautiful couple. They connected from the beginning. He got the first Rose......yay !!!!!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 7:58pm
Manage
Connie Lindsay
Connie Lindsay Yes - hoping for only the best for them and when all settles down and "reality" truly sets in.

Also, this one :
(Name deleted on purpose ) I'm so glad that they are so happy! Beautiful couple. Pay attention to that first rose!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 8:00pm
Manage
Connie Lindsay
Connie Lindsay You have been a true fan and friend. Thank you and I miss seeing you!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 23 hrs

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:36 am

sdmom wrote:
Peter Kraus: That's a tough question. I felt throughout the entire process that I was the best fit with Rachel. She and I's connection was something very special from our very first date and unlike anything I've ever really experienced in my own life. And I felt like it was reciprocated.
The only thing that stood out to me... SHE AND I'S. SHE AND I'S. SHE AND I'S. After a whole season of the show aired and no one corrected him on "she and I's"? rotfl

I hope there is progress on the "disingenuine" front though... Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 56 3806527698

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:44 am

mindless wrote:I am not impressed with Rachel today, I must say. Saying she felt manipulated is taking it too far IMO. Maybe she did, but I don't think it's Peter's fault. She just had stronger feelings for him than he did for her pretty much throughout the season and because of that he could never quite give her what she wanted. Yet she kept him around anyway and now she's blaming him for her frustration and her own tendency to be drawn to the "unavailable" guys, while I only ever saw him being honest about his feelings and his struggle. Peter is blamed for playing the victim, but I think Rachel herself is no stranger to it. She's the victim of all those "Peters" she dated in the past (willingly) and now she's the victim of this Peter, who she kept around until the very last night (willingly IMO). Sorry, but I didn't see any push and pull with Peter. He was moving at his own pace, which was slower than Rachel would've liked, but it was progressing in the right direction. I think push and pull would be taking one step forward and the one step back. I don't see how Peter took any steps back. Perhaps during that time between their first and second 1-on-1's, but by F3 he was falling love and after the FD he said he was in love (and I actually saw the change in his behaviour so I think that alone time really helped his feelings develop). He just didn't find it appropriate to be proposing within 24h of actually feeling some love, which is perfectly understandable to me and no proof of commitment phobia IMO. I thought Rachel's confusion over him picturing a future with her, while not wanting to propose just yet, was odd to say the least. I know I start picturing a future together as soon as I get into a relationship and if I can't see one, I get out because I have no interest in casual relationships. That doesn't mean I want to get engaged after a handful of dates. Nothing confusing about it to me. The fact that Peter apparently was talking about their future just shows me he was serious about her and wanted to move forward, just at a normal pace. I find it wholly unfair that Rachel kept drawing comparisons between this 2-month on-camera relationship and her past 5-year (!) relationship. I don't blame her for feeling somewhat triggered, but again, it's not Peter's fault. He is not playing her just because he doesn't want to get engaged after a few dates and few hours of alone time. It's great that Bryan did, but they are different people and that's no one's fault. JMO.

I also hate the rewriting of history. So apparently Rachel already knew before going to Peter's hotel that she'd be breaking up with him that night, yet he gave her several openings during that conversation to do just that and instead she kept trying to hammer that commitment out of him. He straight up asked if she knows that he's the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with and she kept saying she can't answer the question. If she went there to break up with him, then why didn't she just say no, I don't and go on her merry way? Then she finally got him to say he'll propose if that's what it takes even though he doesn't think it's the right time, and she said she doesn't want him to do that, so he asked what she wants then, to split right now and she said NO. I mean honestly, she was contributing to that pushing and pulling and overall frustration just as much if not more than Peter, who was just trying to juggle his own ideals and keeping the relationship going. Even when they finally said goodbye and she walked away, she turned around and said she can't say goodbye. And he's the one who couldn't be decisive? Beyotch, please! No wonder he was confused and tried to go talk to her again. They're way more similar than she'd like to think, hence why it was such a mess in the end. At the end of the day, she's the one who had the power, yet I doubt she feels that she was manipulating him in any way. Sorry, but men have feelings too and Peter was just as frustrated and emotional during that breakup as she was, so I'm not buying the poor Rachel got played nonsense. She won, she got the man of her dreams, she should be happy IMHO.

I feel like pretty much all the things said about Peter (manipulative, petty, playing the victim, wanting to be the Bach etc.) have also been said about Nick over the years and I spent 3 years defending him, so I just can't bring myself to vilify Peter. I'd feel like the biggest hypocrite at this point. He didn't even bring up any sexapades, so we have to harp on some stupid comment during a heated breakup discussion months ago that he apologised for several times last night. He was practically a saint last night in comparison IMO.

Oh and I also think Rachel could've talked less about Peter during the interviews. I know she was asked, but some of the ones I watched on YouTube earlier seemed to be 80% about Peter while Bryan was standing there looking awkward. I was starting to feel sorry for him. I get that she feels the need to explain herself after the edit made Bryan seem like a default, but the more she talks about Peter the less time there is to talk about the supposedly amazing man standing next to her. I thought she could've kept it shorter and redirected the discussion rather than going on and on. JMO.

:yes: :yes: :yes:
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:52 am

This was me with regards to Peter and that article and how I've felt he's been all season::thud:headbanging  Rolling Eyes dizzy
Thankfully, I've moved on and the show's over. Hopefully, he'll move on away from bach world and continue to enjoy his life in Madison or wherever he decides to call his home.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:05 am

I'm I the only one who feels like Peter and Rachel are just basically fighting passive aggressively with each other using media/SM?... No? ..Just me my angsty self ? laugh out loud

Some one give these two a phone so they can talk things out and everyone can be on their merry way Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 56 1710264613
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:22 am

I don't undetstand Peter's OTT dislike of Bryan. It's so funny because Bryan is acting like the only sane one of the three JMO laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo