SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:23 pm

coolangel wrote:
sdmom wrote:Maybe he's on PR tour for the next bachelor? Will they announce it at ATFR?

The comments were talking about the PR tour which Rachel and her F1 will have. IMO Peter knows what he is doing. IMO He is just toying with his followers to sell the tickets for his boot-camp. Unless he is F1, that 'like' is blatant trolling IMO.

CH stated in interviews that they are not announcing the next Bachelor until after Paradise coz they want to see how it plays out and the audience reaction. So I don't see an announcement happening at ATFR.

All JMO

I was trying to be nice to Peter. Oh well.
I do think it's very immature for the contestants to throw shades at others, no matter what placement they finish.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:27 pm

coolangel wrote:I would have given Peter the benefit of doubt had he not liked comments like these giving hope to Pachel shippers that he is the F1. Now many on SM think Rachel is going to show up coz of his likes. IMO He is a troll.

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 9 Img_7311
Source: My SC

All JMO

He's Imo pathetic. He really did return to Twitter after two years, and liked maybe 8 tweets, out of which he had to like one dragging Bryan and praising himself. A bit OTT, but that tweet was by Donnie Wahlberg, and I was surprised to see him tweet like a teenager. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Acrunch wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
lleyki wrote:The event is not this Saturday, unless there is another event I'm not aware of. It's the Saturday after the FRC. I thought someone posted his calendar and he had nothing from Thursday. Again, unless I'm wrong because to be honest, I'm not paying that much attention.

He posted the event on Instagram yesterday for the 12th in Madison (this Saturday).  The Post is linked in this thread ( can't do it from work).

This Saturday is the 5th ;-)

WHOOPS! I need to look at a calendar! giggling cantstopl hehehe laugh out loud fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 9 3806527698

Ok then no clue about this week but rest still stands IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Sorry for the double post, but CrossFit games are in Madison this weekend, 8/3 - 8/6. Peter alludes in earlier post he's going ('who's coming with me'), but I don't know how many days he will attend.
His main event, the boot camp to raise money for boys&girls club is on 8/12.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:38 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but CrossFit games are in Madison this weekend, 8/3 - 8/6. Peter alludes in earlier post he's going ('who's coming with me'), but I don't know how many days he will attend.
His main event, the boot camp to raise money for boys&girls club is on 8/12.

Ah, got it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:31 pm

coolangel wrote:I would have given Peter the benefit of doubt had he not liked comments like these giving hope to Pachel shippers that he is the F1. Now many on SM think Rachel is going to show up coz of his likes. IMO He is a troll.

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 9 Img_7311

All JMO
no no  This is why I don't buy that Peter likes things randomly. Nope, there's been a pattern of his from the get go that has been him selecting what he likes because IMO he knows that his SM fans follow his every activity for hope he is F1 (or that he should be). It's why I find Peter to be such a hypocrite with everything he does and IMO he does it knowing his SM fans are completely delusional they will buy whatever he sells. He has fed those SM flames from the get go IMO and ITA with you @coolangel, Peter is a self-absorbed TROLL.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:10 pm

This is going to be a long weekend coming up!Is it Monday. Rachel will go down as one of my favorites with Desiree and Ashley. She had her moments
but has handled her interviews quite professionally. She has chosen the one that best suits her and not the audience. It is sad to see the hate being
spewed toward Bryan for no apparent reason. He appears to be a genuine person and pursued her for the right reasons to find someone to share his life with.On the other hand the behavior of Peter is appearing to be disheartening when he is liking negative comments about another contestant, so immature.
Some of his fans have put him on that peter perfect pedestal and seems as though it has gone to his head. Wishing him the best in the future as well, just hope he tones it down a little bit and realize it's not about winning but about caring for others feelings in the process. An individual can look good on the outside; but they become very ugly when they display negative behavior and hate. I am proud of Bryan for being such a good sport through all of this: therefore I believe he has been that Rock for his BABE. Rachel deserves someone who wants what she wants and I see that with Bryan. Wish more people could see the LOVE STORY.Thanks to all of the vids and gifs of those two in his fan thread.

Last edited by fabgirl on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:11 pm

fabgirl wrote:as a peter fan from the beginning but once he purposely tries to sabotage the relationship he had with Rachel it became clear that peter was only in it to be the bachelor. If he does take the lead he defiantly will get a lot of backlash. Bryan was truly not the villain, we were blinded by peters good looks

I wasn't. Never have and never will. On another note, so have Rachel and Bryan gone radio silent on social media?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:15 pm

lleyki wrote:
fabgirl wrote:as a peter fan from the beginning but once he purposely tries to sabotage the relationship he had with Rachel it became clear that peter was only in it to be the bachelor. If he does take the lead he defiantly will get a lot of backlash. Bryan was truly not the villain, we were blinded by peters good looks
Source from poster: Rachel instagram.

I wasn't. Never have and never will. On another note, so have Rachel and Bryan gone radio silent on social media?
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:29 pm

All JMO

IMO he is doing damage control...he knows that if he were F1 he would be with Rachel during that time and him planning his event the 12th would point against him being F1. He also knows his fans are aware of what he likes so by liking this he is trying to make his event planning seem logical.flying to Madison for one day and Flying back to the PR tour the day after?? Okay P hmmm

I actually hope that They announces a public appearance on the 12th...like in Texas or something !! That would be the cherry on top haha. I would like to know if Peter thinks it's still logical to have an event and a public appearance on the same day hehehe

Btw ...doesn't Rachel have an engagement party next weekend??? Or is it this weekend??

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:23 pm

I am a Peter fan, but I have not liked his liking of mean Bryan comments. I think he's being a bit petty and should let those comments go.

With the like above, I think he's going along with a semi-plausible explanation of why he's not with Rachel that weekend. I think that he was put on the spot when his fans figured out that he can't be F1 with that schedule due to Rachel's friend tweet about the weekend in Dallas. I wish all of Rachel's squad would STFU.

I think he still has to look like a contender until Monday night per the show's rules no? They probably all can't wait til Monday night to drop the charade!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Peter's gaze - go figure.
https://instagram.com/p/BXWGpHDFz8B/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo