SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:09 am

It has probably been discussed, but I really like Bryan's pledge to Rachel on his Insta. I know that SM has been a big contention in the past, and I'm still not a Bryan lover, but I appreciate his sweet words to Rachel (who I thought was petty IMO).
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:11 am

Aria wrote:
Diana wrote:Omg I love Bryan but this is way too OTT and embarrassing rofl JMO

https://vipswag.shop/collections/bryan-abasolo-collection?aff=4&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=instagram&utm_campaign=dr-abs-instagram

Oh, no. Is that from him? That's so badddd!!

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:15 am

coolangel wrote:
Aria wrote:
Diana wrote:Omg I love Bryan but this is way too OTT and embarrassing rofl JMO

https://vipswag.shop/collections/bryan-abasolo-collection?aff=4&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=instagram&utm_campaign=dr-abs-instagram

Oh, no. Is that from him? That's so badddd!!

Source

Ditto! Ugh.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:17 am

Kels0012 wrote:It has probably been discussed, but I really like Bryan's pledge to Rachel on his Insta. I know that SM has been a big contention in the past, and I'm still not a Bryan lover, but I appreciate his sweet words to Rachel (who I thought was petty IMO).

Me too. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ABC - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 1f49c

ABC - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 8367-910 ABC - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 I_got_13 ABC - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 ABC - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:20 am

I kept walking by the eyelash, I wasn't picking it up...How low can you go. He's this innocence kind person, and Rachel is such a mean person, yeah right. That let's me know when you fan someone you really refuse to see the bad in them and make excuses.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 am

I just want all the behind the scenes drama because there is ABSOLUTELY drama after that ATFR. Rachel was out there doing her damn best to make sure peter isn't getting the bach gig but that envelope has basically been signed, sealed and delivered into peter's lap if he wants it . Those two were pretty much still fighting/arguing and it's been three months. Anyone know how I can get in on the 'squad' group texts ? laugh out loud or even peter's group texts? laugh out loud

Me and my nosy self are gonna go to bed now
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 am

pbmax wrote:I kept walking by the eyelash, I wasn't picking it up...How low can you go. He's this innocence kind person,  and Rachel is such a mean person, yeah right.  That let's me know when you fan someone you really refuse to see the bad in them and make excuses.

Can you elaborate and whom is this towards? I think Rachel clearly stated the break up with Peter was very hard. Apparently she has her happy ending so I'm curious if the contention is toward Peter, Rach, or Bryan?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:24 am

LOL...I am not mad at chilling merchandise but the labels/words on the items are cringy AF. Not a good look with them being destroyed on SM right now, will give people more ammunition to attract them. Anyways I am still #TeamBryanandRachel

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:26 am

FashionLover wrote:I just want all the behind the scenes drama because there is ABSOLUTELY drama after that ATFR. Rachel was out there doing her damn best to make sure peter isn't getting the bach gig but that envelope has basically been signed, sealed and delivered into peter's lap if he wants it . Those two were pretty much still fighting/arguing and it's been three months. Anyone know how I can get in on the 'squad' group texts ? laugh out loud or even peter's group texts? laugh out loud

ATFR makes me WANT Peter (always a fan though), to get it. Not in spite, though tempting. Just because I believe he was dragged through this show. I think what he showed was very real. And yes, being the Bach will auto pin him down several pegs, especially with info already known. Yet, I root. WHY? Honestly, can someone tell me why I still ROOT for him?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:26 am

sfrank wrote:Bryan's friend Pauldine gives her view point:  giggling

ABC - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 60141710

Damn, Bryan has some fiesty, petty, no nonsense women in his life. If one of them does not take the high road or ignore, this will turn into more of a social media nightmare for all involved. #Bachelornation can be very nasty sometimes
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:28 am

pbmax wrote:
Sprite wrote:
jalkire wrote:IMO neither Peter or Rachel were willing to compromise, and that's fine. My issue is with Peter if he knew he felt this way, not leave? Unless you are using this for your own agenda like getting your own season of The Bachelor. I just feel like he was using her and being manipulative and I just can't get behind that. I think Rachel started to feel that too and I think she should have sent him home earlier.

Who is to say that the producers would let him leave? Perhaps they targeted him as the next lead just as they did Rachel during Nick's season.

What is wrong with wanting to be the next lead and going along to get it?

Rachel has to lead the other guys whether she wants them or not. The other guys have said that halfway through the season they knew Brian was going to be it. Someone has to go to the end, so she is using them. So how is she any different than Peter?

The names are interchangeable. This applies every season. No need to be p*ssed off if they are all using one another. None of them are special snowflakes. Last season she was whining about Nick, but now it is all different? How exactly?  :headbanging

The difference is when you go on this show as a contestant you know from the get got that it could not be you in the end and when you are the lead you expect  the contestant to tell you that they don't feel a connection and leave. Tptp don't need Peter for the bachelor,  they can get one of the other rejected guys or someone new per CH. We don't know if he will even get the gig maybe why we see some of his bitterness.

Sorry, but we have know for years that people can't just get up and leave. Yes, some have been allowed because it suited tptb and the storyline, but others weren't. And just because that is what the lead may prefer, doesn't mean that is what people do. Let's face it, most people go on the show now to build their brand/business, so why would they want to leave early even if they weren't feeling it...particularly for a lead who clearly showed her guys that she was all about Bryan?

I agree, tptb don't need Peter for the Bachelor and they could pick any guy from her season or go back like they did with Brad 2 or Nick, but maybe they want Peter more than any of those guys. Based on his edit and how much time was devoted to him, I would say it is his for taking. Is that his fault? Will he get the gig? Maybe or maybe not. Maybe Peter has reason to be bitter. Maybe Rachel does too. Either way, I don't like it. When people can't let stuff go post show, it only ends up making them look petty. If they are happy, they move on. If not, they continue to harp. We shell see who does what.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:33 am

FashionLover wrote:I just want all the behind the scenes drama because there is ABSOLUTELY drama after that ATFR. Rachel was out there doing her damn best to make sure peter isn't getting the bach gig but that envelope has basically been signed, sealed and delivered into peter's lap if he wants it . Those two were pretty much still fighting/arguing and it's been three months. Anyone know how I can get in on the 'squad' group texts ? laugh out loud or even peter's group texts? laugh out loud

Please share if you find out...; lots of drama and feelings left there. IMO

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73