SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:09 pm

I like Bryan more after watching the interviews.
Surprisingly, or not really, he seems very chill and laid back in real life, unlike his OTT way on the show. I can see why Rachel always says he's strong, he's her rock. He definitely balance her.
I have no doubt he's the best choice for her.
I wish the best for them.
All,Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@umngirl just me, but his apology wasn't sincere. All his SM trolling shows he meant every petty word he said. And heartbroken Peter was thrilled just days after being dumped. He just keeps playing his part.

Rachel was not gracious, she is still hurt, so yeah, she could have risen above, but her truth was that she still feels hurt and anger for the way she feels that Peter treated her and played her. That sucks because she has a man willing to love her, but hearts heal in different ways.

I come out of this as a bigger Bryan fan. He isn't everyone's cup of tea, but he has risen above and not fallen into any of the pettiness. He is just a man who wants to love his woman. Go Bryan. Rachel you are a lucky woman. All JMO.

And shill his ab crap. He must have been working hard to have it all ready to go the minute the final aired.

As usual, this whole stupid scenario of who used who and love/hate of contestants will repeat all over next season.

But seriously, they all need to get over themselves. So what if Peter wants the lead and played along to get it? She played other guys because there needs to be someone at the end. If it wasn't Peter it would have been Eric, Dean, Matt, Adam, Will, Josiah, etc. Then we would have gotten she got played by them. It is the circle of life Bachelor/ette style. Suck it up. You got the guy, the ring and the watch. Go be happy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:JMO but the new format did Rachel no favors either. It was like watching the how Peter gets his heart broken 3 hour mini-series instead of The Bachelorette. It was all about him and made her big moment with her chosen one anti-climatic and almost an afterthought. I guess if someone wins the majority of the viewing audience over to such a frothy degree as Peter does, it's a win for ABC.  I don't see why he's such a hit though.

I don't see why most of them are such a hit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
And shill his ab crap. He must have been working hard to have it all ready to go the minute the final aired.

As usual, this whole stupid scenario of who used who and love/hate of contestants will repeat all over next season.

But seriously, they all need to get over themselves. So what if Peter wants the lead and played along to get it? She played other guys because there needs to be someone at the end. If it wasn't Peter it would have been Eric, Dean, Matt, Adam, Will, Josiah, etc. Then we would have gotten she got played by them. It is the circle of life Bachelor/ette style. Suck it up. You got the guy, the ring and the watch. Go be happy.

The shilling must have been a joint decision, Rachel even mentioned in the limo interview that she hopes everyone still continues to follow their journey on SM. And why not, if they have a wedding to plan a life to build together, go for it. Strike the iron while it's hot.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:28 pm

I applaud Peter's realistic view of the meaning behind a proposal ... most Bach/ette proposals are worthless acting jobs that come from a bubble experience that the majority "awaken" from once they re enter the real world. How sincere was Bryans FRC proposal if he felt like he had to do it again last night.

Im so happy to have passed on this season and watched only to see the guys that might be the next Bach. Id watch Peter if hes the one. Realistic interests me

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Imp wrote:
Sprite wrote:

The shilling must have been a joint decision, Rachel even mentioned in the limo interview that she hopes everyone still continues to follow their journey on SM. And why not, if they have a wedding to plan a life to build together, go for it. Strike the iron while it's hot.

She's a lawyer and he is a doctor. His friend on SM last night made sure to let us know he makes six figures. Somehow, I would have thought it was above them...at least the cringe worthy stuff he has up there. At this point I don't begrudge anyone shilling anymore, but I guess I just expected more from two mature professionals with good careers. My bad.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:44 pm

northernviewer wrote:I applaud Peter's realistic view of the meaning behind a proposal ... most Bach/ette proposals are worthless acting jobs that come from a bubble experience that the majority "awaken" from once they re enter the real world.  How sincere was Bryans FRC proposal if he felt like he had to do it again last night.  

Im so happy to have passed on this season and watched only to see the guys that might be the next Bach.  Id watch Peter if hes the one.   Realistic interests me

ITA! I look forward to Peter's season when he decides that it hasn't been enough time and doesn't propose to anyone at end.
Im sure SM will LOVE that! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:45 pm

No one will say "no" to extra income or sponsors, IMO. We will see more shilling from both of them in the future. I am just being realistic here.

I haven't seen a Bachelor/'Ette couple that doesn't shill. Even sweet Des and Chris do it. Remember Chris' Book of Poems he published right after the show? laugh out loud I remember that. I just think ALL of them get inundated with shilling opportunities coming off the show.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:46 pm

makeover wrote:No one will say "no" to extra income or sponsors, IMO. We will see more shilling from both of them in the future. I am just being realistic here.

I haven't seen a Bachelor/'Ette couple that doesn't shill. Even sweet Des and Chris do it. Remember Chris' Book of Poems he published right after the show? laugh out loud I remember that. I just think ALL of them get inundated with shilling opportunities coming off the show.

Makeover you beat me to it! I was just about to say the same thing.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:47 pm

I have no problem with anyone trying to make extra cash but there are plenty of opportunities out there. I think their choice says a lot about them. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:48 pm

JPG who really adored Nikki but didn't propose or say ILY got crucified. This guy doesn't even adore her let alone did not want to propose but he is a very smart man for being true to himself and not getting engaged after a couple of months on this show according to JK. Who is crazy enough to do that after such a short time?

Um pretty much almost every season that's who. Except the ones that don't, get massacred for not proposing, except Peter. Who is actually trying to rewrite history? Once you sign up for this show you're in their hands, like it or not. IMO he was just part of a storyline. I'd be very surprised if he is the next bachelor.

It seems to me, it depends on who is the favourite. Ali clearly liked Peter and is defending his choice, going as far as claiming she wasn't in real love on her season. Maybe she shouldn't have collapsed on a hotel hallway carpet for her Oscar performance. Sometimes obsession takes over logic IMHO.

Can we really blame Peter for not being ready to propose to someone after only knowing them a couple months? Actually it’s 2.5 months to be more accurate. I think it’s totally normal not to feel ready. And let’s be honest here, the majority of the couples that get engaged end up breaking up after the show (myself included!). I respect his decision to want to save his only first shot at proposing to someone for when he feels it in his bones. Honestly, looking back, I’m kind of disappointed that I got engaged on the show. I knew I didn’t know the guy I picked in the end well enough, but I decided to accept the proposal anyway. And it kind of bums me out that Kevin’s proposal to me wasn’t the only time I said yes to someone. Does that make sense?

I’ve talked about this before but you really don’t fall in love with the person you meet on the show. Yes my relationship didn’t work, so obviously mine wasn’t real love.
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/08/08/big-question-peter-proposed/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:48 pm

I think their choice is actually unique, and imo funny.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73