SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:11 am

She mentioned she likes pear shaped, and Bryan is the one that had the added 80 diamond halo because he had told her on one of their dates she has a halo around her.

So cheesy, TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 3806527698 but hey the ring is out of the world IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She mentioned she likes pear shaped, and Bryan is the one that had the added 80 diamond halo because he had told her on one of their dates she has a halo around her.

So cheesy, TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 3806527698 but hey the ring is out of the world IMHO.

I'm pretty sure our girl will get the stack of bands too when she gets married. You know, for casual wear. lolpanda

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:18 am

Which reminds me, we never did find out where that reminder ring came from. We still have nails to pound! laugh out loud

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 2133010805

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:25 am

2observe wrote:
Aria wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I agree, she can't hold her jonhy for the rock, imo.
She has been such s good actress almost all season long, when it comes to this particular moment, true Rachel prevail, imo.

I can see her in it to bring home a rock, instead a husband.

She didn't even want a rock. She said she had wanted a stack of simple bands, but they told her Neil Lane doesn't do that, so she went ahead and picked the pear shaped one.
Yep, she said that in one of her earlier interviews.

Yup. She also said that she doesn't want a wedding gown and wants to wear a fitted white tuxedo instead. She's just a tomboy who doesn't typically have very girly taste, so her wanting a stack of bands makes perfect sense to me given her personality.

I would love to seem examples of when Rachel has been materialistic. She's likely making six figures herself and comes from a very wealthy family, yet I hardly ever saw her wearing expensive clothing, designer bags, lots of jewelry, etc. I saw a YSL bag for the first time this week. Possessionista used to put her clothes and they were all affordable. And she has many celebrity friends, like Kevin Durant (came to her bday), Corey Gamble, Antonio Cromartie (daughter calls Rachel auntie), Andre 3000 (came to her bday), and I've never heard her name drop or show off those friendships on her IG page once. This image some have of her as being materialistic, fame-obsessed, fake, only using Bryan for her image, etc. just doesn't make sense to me given her history. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:29 am

I've never felt that Rachel was materialistic or fame obsessed. Nothing ever gave me that opinion.

I don't understand why anyone would go through all that just to be the F1 and not have real feelings for the lead. What would be the purpose?

The display of love and affection between these two IMO is anything but fake.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I've never felt that Rachel was materialistic or fame obsessed. Nothing ever gave me that opinion.

I don't understand why anyone would go through all that just to be the F1 and not have real feelings for the lead. What would be the purpose?

The display of love and affection between these two IMO is anything but fake.

It just goes to show how truly poisonous SM can be. Look at Bryan. What a victim of an orchestrated negative campaign. Is he smooth, yes thank goodness like Will says, "Like Butta, Baby" but, Bryan loves Rachel so much I can actually feel it at my house! And these past months, she said "my fiancé" so many times I thought we were playing a drinking game. They are adorable.:swinginglove

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 am

I find it offensive that Rachel is considered materialistic and being bashed on SM for being so happy and excited about Bryan and her beautiful engagement ring. Why should Rachel be any different than most engaged women and all the previous engaged Bachelorettes who were also excited and thrilled for their beautiful NL ring. Every time I hear this criticism of Rachel it makes my blood boil. TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 1f621
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:01 am

@Seabear I agree! They've all been excited about the ring and shown it off! Anyone would - I'm not a jewelry person at all, but if I had this sparkling 100k rock on my finger, I'd probably want to show everyone too. This is sweet Des, Catherine who also screamed when she saw the ring according to Sean, and  Molly all showing it off. None of these women have been called materialistic and they are all now happily married and seem to be devoted wives and mothers. I don't why Rachel would be any different. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:40 am

This page is exactly why I LOVE this forum! Posters are smart, objective, able to substantiate their positions and fair. Only place on the whole flipping web wihere differing opinions require the corresponding logic. 

P.S. The Lindsay Sisters are looking good.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:09 am

I too find it offensive when I was being questioned about posting MY opinion about Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:25 am

I mean, Peter was fighting to be F1 and people question his feeling for rachel so no idea
I do feel bad that people are saying rachel was only after a ring but ABC is partially to blame. The jaxapositioning of her seemingly hammering P about a proposal and then her screaming about the ring, in a windy as hell setting where we couldn't even clearly hear was just wrong . ABC was out to make good TV, and no offense to rachel/Bryan, but the Peter/Rachel storyline and final scene was more entertaining (I love drama and angst is you can't tell laugh out loud) that's why like 75% of that finale was about them.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:27 am

Chgohighlife wrote:This page is exactly why I LOVE this forum! Posters are smart, objective, able to substantiate their positions and fair. Only place on the whole flipping web wihere differing opinions require the corresponding logic. 

P.S. The Lindsay Sisters are looking good.

I agree, and I love your posts, they are so funny!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73